8

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

Today is the day where EXO are going to film their debut song. MAMA. I listened to their song and I was amazed by their vocal. My 'brother' has a beautiful voice but I don't want to compliment him yet. I woke up at 4am and dressed up. Because they will need more than one day, we want to finish it as fast as possible so the next few days, we will need to wake up early. I went to their dorm and was thankful that the dorm was clean. I went to Suho-sshi's room first. 

"Suho-sshi can you wake up and help me wake the members up?"

"O-oh good morning Jin-sshi. Sure I'll wake Sehun, Kai, Tao, and Kyungsoo."

"Ok, I'll wake the rest then." I went to Kris-sshi and I know he won't wake up that quick so I went to get cold water and splashed him.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" I walked out and

"Get ready, we need to film your music video."

"Ok." I went to Baekhyun-sshi, Chanyeol-sshi, Xiumin-sshi, and Chen-sshi's room.

"Guys wake up. We need to film your music video. I still need to do your hair and make-up so first come first serve. I do best to first 6 because I'm lazy."

"WHAT?!"

"HURRY!?"

"OMG?!"

"STOP TROLLING!" I laughed and went out. I see Suho-sshi and Kyungsoo-sshi sitting there.

"I'm going to do your hair and make-up right now."

"Deh." I started doing Suho-sshi's hair and make-up while Kyungsoo-sshi is cooking. I want to help but I have do their stuff first.

"Done. Kyungsoo-sshi come here."

"Deh." Good thing he finished cooking. Finally the rest are coming down. I manage to finish all of their hair and make-up in 3 hours. They finished eating and we went out. The other manager came and he drove us to the filming place.

"Jin-sshi." I turned to Suho-sshi. "Can we drop the formality?"

"Why not?" Then I remember they know that I'm younger. Should I tell them... "I have something to tell you guys...I'm actually younger than all of you."

They all said. "WE KNOW"

"I know you know. That's why I'm telling you guys this."

"How do you know?"

"I overheard you guys yesterday."

"So you know that Baek is..."

"Yes Chen."

"Call me Oppa~"

"US TOO!"

"Fine." We arrive at the filming place and they split up into EXO-K and EXO-M. They want to film EXO-K first so EXO-M and I are waiting in a room.

"Jin-ah tell us something about you."

"Well...I'm 18. Younger than all of you. No family members..." Then I froze and they notice too. "Mian. Not used to it." Then they acted normal.

"It's Ok."

"EXO-M COME AND FILM YOURS!" EXO-M went and EXO-K came in.

"How's your talk with them?"

"It's Ok. Not much to talk about." It was awkward. We don't know what to talk about. It was so quiet I fell asleep.

"Jin-ah wake up." I slowly open my eyes and see Baekhyun-sshi sitting there.

"Oh Baekhyun-sshi. Where are the rest?"

"They left already. They saw you sleeping so they told me to stay until you wake up but they are closing so I have to wake you up. Let's go." I nodded and walked out. It was SUPER awkward.

"Baekhyun-sshi..."

"Why don't you call me Baekhyun Oppa?...I'm sorry that I left you at the hospital...someone told me to out you there and you will be safe so I left you there..." He started crying.

"Mian O-oppa...I just not used to having people that are related to me." I started crying too.

"Don't cry Jin. It hurts to see you cry."

"Let's go back and rest. We still need to film tomorrow."

"Ok." I started wobbling and Baekhyun Oppa noticed.

"Want me to piggyback you?"

"No it's Ok." But he already kneel down. "Thanks." I slowly fell asleep.