Knowing Her Already...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Kris' POV

Today is the day where we are going to talk about our debut with Mr. Lee. But. Tao ran away to buy his stuff and I, the leader have to go find him, or rather. Hunt him down. Since everybody said I am the leader of Tao and he is the closest to me out of all members. I looked through all clothing stores. Gucci stores. Panda stores. But I can't find him. I decided to rest to I went to the nearest cafe. While I was ordering my drink, I see someone that looks awfully familiar.

"TAO!" Everyone stared at me to I apologize. I went up to him but before I was near him, he bumped into a waitress and almost spilled the coffee on the girl sitting there. *I guess that was her drink...*

"Mianhanida..." I wasn't paying attention to her because I was too focused on Tao. I looked at her again but she wasn't there already.

"Tao, where did she go?"

"She said she was late and she left. I think she said don't worry about what happened..."

"Oh right...let's go we have to talk to Mr. Lee about our debut."

"Deh."

We walked back to the company because it was only 5 minutes away and everyone was staring at us. We chatted for a while until the secretary came and told us to go in his office. I wonder what took him to long to tell us to go inside.

"Hana du set. We are one. Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida."

"Annyeon boys. Come in and have a seat." We sat around the huge table in his office and Mr. Lee stared at me then at Tao. "Today I need to talk to you guys about managers."

"Mr. Lee you can decide on the managers..." Suho must be nervous...

"I want to ask if you guys would mind having a female manager"

"No"

"Maybe..."

"Wouldn't that be uncomfortable?"

"Anybody will work..."

"Sure!"

"Is she cute?"

"is she strong?"

"I don't think that's a good idea..."

"I guess it's Ok..."

"I follow majority..."

"I follow Kris ge." Everyone looked at me because I was the only one that didn't say anything yet.

"I need to see her profile first."

"Ok." Mr. Lee gave me her profile and I was shocked. I looked at Tao and he looked at the profile. "I know that you two met her already and she wasn't happy with you guys but I guess she's over that incident so it's Ok. She's safe even though she learned all the types of defences there is in the world."

"I guess she would work for being our manager." After that, we talked about how our dorm is moved next to hers because she doesn't want to move. I wonder what she did to have all support of Mr. Lee.

"Ge, do you know why Mr. Lee is favouring her?"

"No Tao but we will find out." We decided to move our things now so we have more free time tomorrow. "Suho do you want to call her...it's awkward if I call..."

"Sure." We waited for a while... "She is coming out. She said the floor we live in is 5. The apartment number is 0506..."

We waited for a while and there she is. In her pajamas. I guess we woke her up. "Mian did we wake you up?"

"Yeah but I'm your manager so it's Ok..." She looks at me then at Tao. "We meet again..." After saying that, she opened the door and she showed us a whiteboard. "This board is where you guys will write something each day and I will see what you guys write. You can write anything personal or problems and I will help you." 

*Never heard of a manager that cares about us like that...*

"By the way. You guys are in assigned rooms and if I caught you guys switching rooms..." She glares at us. "I'm pretty sure Mr. Lee told you guys about me learning at defences in the world..." We all nodded "I also learned how to use swords and knives..." We all stared at each other scared. "Here's the list and have a goodnight I'm leaving."

"Annyeonghikasaeyo." We all bowed and she left smirking.

"She's cute but scary at the same time."

"The only time I agree with Chanyeol." Everyone laughed

"What's that suppose to mean?!" We all laughed and went to our rooms.

"Suho we are in the same room..."

"Maybe she put us like that because we are leaders."

"Yeah maybe..." *She is different from how I saw her this morning...*