Friend...Not...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Kai's POV

I feel guilty after have a mini fight with Jin. I went out to find her but I couldn't I saw Jing-sshi walking and I know she is friends with Jin so I went to ask her if she seen her but she didn't. She looks suspicious but that doesn't matter right now. I need to find Jin before something bad happens. I called Mr. Lee and informed him that Jin is missing. He gave me her parent's phone number.

"Yeobosaeyo."

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Kai, Jin's boyfriend."

"OH annyeong why did you call. DId something happen to her?"

"Well...we had a fight and she left without anything with her..."

"WHAT?!"

"Choisonghamnida."

"We will help you find her right now."

"Are you sure. What about your health?"

"It's good. We will be there in 5 minutes."

"Deh." I feel sorry for having them look for their daughter that doesn't acknowledge them as parents. I walked around and I see Jing-sshi again. She is holding a lot of bags.

"Jing-sshi."

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Do you need help with those bags?"

"N-no t-thank you."

"Oh ok. I'll walk you then."

"I-it's O-ok..." Why is she stuttering so much. Something doesn't feel right.

"I insist." I helped her carry the things and we went to her apartment.

"I can take it from here."

"Open the door first. Then I'll give it to you." She opened the door and I went inside before she could say anything. "Can I use the washroom. I need to go really bad."

"Sure. It's to your left there are four rooms. Go to the second room from the farest side."

"Thanks." I went and I forgot which room it was but I remembered it's the second room so I counted and I went in. I was shocked. I see Jin sitting against the wall all tied up.

"DID YOU FIND IT?" She walked in. I turned around.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing. She's not Jin. S-she's my cousin." I was mad. I carried Jin with me and I walked out. "Listen to me first. I love you so much but why do you care about your manager."

"She's your friend."

"No she's not. She is my rival. I just got close to her so I can be with you." I went to open the door and I see Jin's parents walking around.

"Annyeonghaseyo." THey turned around and they look shock.

"W-what happened to her."

"I need to bring her to the hospital now." They nodded.

"OPPA!" I didn't turn around because I know she is crazy. "You will regret this." I walked away with Jin and her parents and the elevator door was about to close but she came in with her hands behind her. "Why didn't you wait for me." I don't want to reply. "You two must be Jin's parents." They nodded. "Good. Now I can finish this easier." She showed her hand and it's a knife.

"J-Jongin O-oppa." I heard Jin mumbling because the tape was still on . I put her down and Jing stabbed her. "J-Jing-ah..."

"This is what you get for stealing my boyfriend." I was shock. Since when was I her boyfriend. Jin's mother fainted from the sight and her father was carrying her. The elevator opened and I see EXO standing there.

"GRAB HER!" They listened and they tied her up. I didn't have time because I need to bring Jin to the hospital as soon as possible. "Manager hyung drive us to the hospital."

"Ok let's go." I was using my shirt to stop Jin from losing too much blood. To me, time past very slow. We finally arrived at the hospital and they get her to the ER room. "Kai. Calm down. EXO got her to the police station. They will come later and talk to you."

"Deh." I've been waiting for a while and they are still not done. Jing stabbed her right next to her heart.

"Who is related to Jin." I looked up and I didn't realize that the light was turned off.

"I'm her boyfriend. How is she?"

"She is stable right now but she needs lot of rest. We need her parents' approval first before we could do anything else."

"Deh. I will contact them now."

"You can see her in 2 hours."

"Deh." The doctor left and I called Jin's parents. Her mother woke up a while ago and they are coming with EXO. They all arrive and they are all panting. Why were they running...

"Hyung the police is here to talk to you."

"Thanks Sehun." I walked to the police and we talked for a while.

"Sorry Mr. Kim. We found out that she was from a mental hospital near your apartment and she know you are famous. We are going to send her back."

"It's Ok. Thanks for helping."

"We will leave now."

"Bye." Two hours past and I can finally meet Jin. I feel so guilty. Because of me, she is suffering.

Maybe we should end this relationship...