3rd Date...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

After seeing Baekkie Oppa and Jongin Oppa together, we got more awkward because Jongin Oppa likes Baekkie Oppa but he has to film the program with me. This triangle is very weird. I haven't seen Jing for a long time. I wonder what happened to her. Today is our third shooting and I remember to bring the keys. We start the shooting with me standing under the tree waiting for Jongin Oppa.

"What's taking him so long." I was playing with the rocks on the ground because there was nothing else to do and it's awkward talking to the camera.

"JIN-SSHI!" I looked up and I see Jongin Oppa running towards me.

"Annyeonghaseyo." We are still 'awkward' and we still kept the secret from everyone.

"Did you wait long?" I shook my head. I put my hands in my pocket because it's cold and I felt the keys. I took one out.

"This is for you. Remember last time we were at Namsan tower there were two keys. I turned them into necklaces."

"Thank you. What should we do today?"

"I think we should get to know each other more."

"Sure! I know just the right place." He took my hand and we walked to a cafe. "Do you remember this place?"

"Yeah. This is where we first met." We went upstairs and we ordered food.

"Let's play 20 questions."

"Sure."

"I'll start. How old are you?"

"I'm 18 years old."

"Who do you like in EXO?"

"Umm...Baekhyun-sshi?"

"What place am I?"

"Second."

"What's your favourite food?"

"Anything that is sweet."

"Favourite show?"

"Running Man!"

"Favourite idol?"

"Super Junior!"

"Favourite colour?"

"Blue."

"Favourite drama?"

"The Heirs. Lee Minho is so cute~"

"Where would you want to have honeymoon?"

"Umm....Paris?"

"What other languages do you know?"

"I know English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean."

"Since I asked 10 questions you ask me 10 question."

"Ok. Answer the questions that you asked me."

"O...K...I'm 20 years old. I like D.O in EXO. I placed myself first place. My favourite food is chicken! Favourite show is Running Man! Favourite idol is...TVXQ sunbaenim. Favourite colour is blue. Favrourite drama...can't think of one. I want to go Italy for honeymoon. I know a little of Japanese, Mandarin, and English."

"Oh...That's long." The food came and we ate quietly.

"So...what do you want to do next?" None of this is scripted so we are thinking of things we could do...

"You should show me around." I haven't been walking around the place for a long time so I might not know where I'm going. We walked around the place and it's almost night.

"Do you want to watch the sun set."

"Why not." We walked to the beach and we sat down. I got tired and Jongin Oppa saw me.

"You can lean on my shoulder."

"Thanks." I leaned on the his shoulder and we watched the sun set. The shooting ended and we got in the van.

"Jin-ah. What you saw yesterday isn't what you saw."

"What do you mean." I'm so sleepy right now.

"I don't like Baekhyun hyung. No I like him but not that kind of like."

"So who do you like?" I closed my eyes and I leaned on his shoulder. I drifted to sleep because I was too tired.

"I...like you..."