Over Protective Brother...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Baekhyun's POV

Right now is break time. We only have 10 minutes because we have to record later. I have been noticing Kai more now. Everytime I see Kai, he always stare at Jin. Does he like her? Doesn't he hate her? This is so weird. I guess it's time for gossip Kyungsoo to come. I went to Kyungsoo and he was training his vocal cords. I should do that later too.

"Kyungsoo."

"What is it Baekhyun hyung?"

"Do you have any gossip about the members recently?"

"Not really...why are you suddenly so interested?"

"Because..."

"You want to know if anybody likes Jin..."

"H-how did you k-know?"

"Like you said, I'm the gossip Kyungsoo...I have my sources..."

"So do you know?"

"Possblibly every member because they never act like this before...until Jin came..."

"Yeah...Jin changed us a lot..."

"And remember we didn't like her when Mr. Lee told us she is going to be our manager..."

"Yeah...good thing Kris hyung and Suho hyung agreed...or else I wouldn't have found my sister..."

"Yeah...I'll tell you if there are any members that like Jin."

"Thanks Kyungsoo."

"No problem." I went back to my seat where I'm between Kai and Jin. Wow...Jin is sleeping right now and she is leaning on the couch. She woke up WAY before us and prepared everything for us. She also have to start training...I wonder if she will be able to get through it.

"Jongin, do you like Jin?"

"W-what...No..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Ok." I bet he is lying. I wonder who Jin likes...I'll ask her when she's awake. 10 minutes past already. We have to go film Inkigayo. We left without waking Jin up because we know that she needs more sleep.

After recording, we went back to our waiting room. Jin is still not awake, how can she sleep that long?

"Jin wake up~" She didn't reply. Her lips are trembling. I touched her forehead and it's hot. "Guys her forehead is very hot."

"But we have another schedule..."

"Suho hyung..."

"Fine...Kai. Stay here with her because you don't have to go. You're not in the shot anyway so stay with Jin."

"Sure."

Kai's POV

Even though I got closer to Jin doesn't mean that I'm not awkward with her...I'm very awkward with her. I should bring her back to our dorm since I don't know her password.

"Jin, can you hear me?" She didn't reply. I have to bring her back quick. I carried her bridal style because she is wearing a skirt. I hurried to our van because I don't want anyone to see that I'm carrying someone that is unconcious. The driver drove us back and I thanked him. I put her in my room since I don't know if I should have her in Baekhyun's room.

"What should I do?" Maybe I should cook for her. BUT I can't cook. Kyungsoo is going to kill me if I use the kitchen...I'll just get take out. I went to the fridge and found a delivery number. I called and ordered porridge for her. I also ordered chicken for myself.

I went back to my room and see her looking like a mummy with my blanket. I went to the closet and took out the extra blankets and placed it on top of her. I went to the washroom and got a towel and wet it with cold water. I went back to my room and put it on her forehead. She winced but it's Ok.

The delivery came and I paid for the food. I went to my room and I tried feeding Jin.

"Jin, it's time to eat."

"Ummm..."

"Come on. You need to eat medicine after." She slowly open her eyes and she tried to talk but can't because was very dry. "Don't talk just eat." She nodded and I feed her. He finished eating and I gave her medicine. She doesn't like medicine but I forced her to eat. She ate and I help her sleep. "Goodnight Jin."

I went out and ate my chicken while watching TV. I wonder how long it will take the members to come back. I want to sleep but I can't sleep on the couch. It will hurt my back and I'm the main dancer, I can't have a sore back. I decided to go back to my room. I was already half asleep and I went to bed.

Baekhyun's POV

The members were very tired but Chen, Chanyeol, and I are still wide awake and we kept on laughing at each other. We finally arrive back to our dorm and I was the first one in. I wanted to see Jin so I went to every room but she isn't there. She can't be at her apartment because Kai doesn't know her password. I went to Kai's room and I see Kai sleeping. But I also see another bump. I went closer and I see Jin sleeping on Kai.

"KIM. JONG. IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"