END!

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

I made up my mind. I've been avoiding Oppas for a few days and I know what I'm going to do now. I will accept everything and go through every obstacle course with them. I want to tell them right now but they are preparing for their schedule. I went to their schedule with them without them knowing or else they will be distracted. Yesterday, Uncle announced that Baekkie Oppa has a sister and he posted a picture of me. People are now staring at me and taking pictures of me. The 3rd Gaon Chart Kpop Awards is starting and I managed to find my seat. I sat where the fans are so they can't see me.

"Unnie, are you Baekhyun Oppa's sister?" Should I answer her? What if she is a ssasaeng fan? I just slightly nodded. And she start fangirling! "Unnie! You're so cute like Baekhyun Oppa!" Wow...crazy fan they have...

"OMO it's Baekhyun's sister!"

"WOw she's pretty."

"I wish I could be like her!"

"She looks like an idol!"

"SO lucky!"

These comments are creeping me out. The screen is on and they are introducing the artists. Everyone was screaming their lungs out when EXO Oppas was on the screen. I wanted to screen too but that will make me look weird. No offense to other fans. The ceremony is about to end and they are giving out awards. I was happy that Oppas won some awards. I want to congragulate them but we are in an awkward situation right now. I stood up getting ready to leave but the girl who first talked to me grabbed my wrist.

"Unnie you're leaving already? They aren't done yet."

"I-I have something to do." I walked out and I saw a flower shop. I decided to buy a bonquet for Oppas since they so hard-working. I went back to their dorm and I placed the bonquet on their dinner table. I know they will starve and want to eat later so I also ordered a buffet of food for them. I went back to my apartment after I placed everything in place.

Baekhyun's POV

I'm so tired right now. Well...everyone. We finished the ceremony and was hoping to see Jin but she isn't there. Manager hyung said that we get to eat when we get home but he said we can't order right now...he said to order when we are inside the dorm. I went up first with EXO-K because the elevator was small.

"Why does our dorm smell like chicken..." I said that without realizing that the dinner table was filled with chicken. I also see a bonquet and I picked it up.

large.jpg

There was a letter next to it.

I feel so happy for you guys. You guys won a few awards! I went and watched your performance. It was great! You guys were shining more than you guys usually do. This is my treat for you guys. Hope you guys enjoy it! And Uncle announced our relationship. Watch out! - Jin <3

I was surprised that Jin went to watch the ceremony. I thought she forgot about us.

"Hyung what are you looking at?" I turned around and I see Jongin next to me trying to see the letter. I gave him the letter and he smiled. "I should've done better if I knew she was there..."

"Don't worry Jongin. I think she accept the fact that she is related to idols."

"Yeah I guess..." Everyone else came in and they were happy to see food. Even Kris hyung was eating chicken! And he said chicken isn't his style. -_- Jongin disappeared after he ate and changed.

Kai's POV

I went to Jin's apartment after I washed up and ate. I feel so happy now that I know she saw our performance. I opened the door since she didn't change the passcode.

"Jin?" No one answered. I walked around her apartment and I'm surprise that it looks so nice. I went to her bedroom since I don't know where I'm going.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I turn around and I see Jin with a towel around her body and her hair dripping. She must've jsut finished showering. "Jongin Oppa what are you doing here?"

"I-I I'll talk to you after you are dressed." I walked out blushing and I closed my eyes when I was sitting on the couch.

"What do you want to talk about?" She changed and she was sitting next to me.

"You're accepting the fact right?" She looks confuse. "About our relationship?"

"YUP! I thought over and I'm Ok with it! Today when I was sitting with your fans they said they want me to be couples with you or Sehun Oppa..."

"WHAT?!"

"I'm not done. No one knows that we are a couple so it's Ok right?'

"Yeah I guess..."

"...Is our Oppa jealous~"

"You know teasing me is a bad thing right?" I said that and before she said something else I kissed her. She was tensed but she relaxed and she kissed me back. We decided to have a makeout session since we finally have each other after all those incidents. The session was short and she pulled back first because she was running out of breath.

"I want to announce that you are my girlfriend tomorrow. Is that Ok with you?"

"Why not? I want to know how it feels so get all the attention even though I get quite a lot from being EXO's Baekhyun's sister."

"Ok. I'll tell Mr. Lee tomorrow. And thanks for the chicken. I LOVE chicken!"

"I knew you will say LOVE to chicken before me."

"No...I said I LOVE you long time ago. Did you lose your memories again."

"No. But we finally got back and you said LOVE to your chicken first." She pouting. So cute!

"Fine. I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I WILL ONLY LOVE JIN!"

"Stop it!'

"NO!"

"Fine."

"I want to tell you something."

"What."

"When Mr. Lee was asking us about our managers our reaction wasn't pleaseant until Kris hyung said OK."

~

Kris hyung was looking at the profile and he looked at Tao.

"I know that you two met her already and she wasn't happy with you guys but I guess she's over that incident so it's Ok. She's safe even though she learned all the types of defences there is in the world." I took the profile and th rest of us looked at it.

"Our...what?!...her?!"

"She looks weak!"

"Are you sure Mr. Lee?"

"Can we have someone else?"

"I don't mind."

"Me either."

"Why not?"

"Let's troll her!"

"Chen don't!"

"Her..." I kept staring at the picture and maybe this is love at first sight.

"I guess she would work for being our manager." Kris hyung saod that and we all are quiet.

~

"Wow..."

"But we got over that when we saw you."

"And that was how our story started..."

"YUP! And we are glad that you came into out life!"

"Me too!"

Our story continued and we all live happily!

 

 

~

THE END! I know I said I will have a few more chapters but I ran out of ideas for this story. I might have a new story soon! Stay tune! Thanks for all support because of you guys I kept on writing!