32

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Baekhyun's POV

I ran to the airport after I got a phone call from Mr. Lee that a nurse in the Vancouver General Hospital called him. Jin just got in a car crash and she's in the operation room. I know that I have to go and see her before it's too late. I wanted to kill Jongin. Because of him Jin is suffering. I shouldn't have let them date. I thought I could trust him...

"Mr. Lee does EXO know about this?"

"No Baekhyun. I know told you and Suho but knowing Suho, he always tell you guys so I assume they know about it..." He got interupted. "Hello. Oh Suho...you guys want to come?...The plane is flying soon...If you want...I'll get them to get the jet ready...We have to go now...Ok..."

"What happened?"

"EXO wants to come with us. They won't make it to this plane so I got them my private jet."

"Oh..."

"Don't worry Baekhyun...everything will be fine...maybe because of this accident, Jin could remember everything..."

"Yeah...maybe...or she lost ALL her memories..."

"You need to believe in your sister Baekhyun..."

"Does our parents know?..."

"About that...sorry Baekhyun..."

"What do you mean?"

"They past away on the day Jin left Korea...they didn't want me to tell you guys...that's their last breath of words..."

"That means...Jin is the only...family left..."

"I got the latest updates on Jin and they are still in the room...get your hopes up Baekhyun..."

"Mr. Lee, I think I've got my hopes too high and it will go straight down when we are there..."

"Just rest Baekhyun...the flight is long..." I nodded and I went to sleep.

Kai's POV

"Jongin, wake up!" I opened my eyes and I see everyone staring at me. "Finally you wake up..."

"What happened..."

"I was talking about Jin you suddenly fainted..."

"What happened to her?!"

"She..."

"SAY IT!"

"She's in the hospital...she got in a car crash..."

"I want to see her...I'm going to Vancouver..."

"Jongin no one is leaving this place."

"Suho hyung why did Baekhyun hyung go then?"

"Because Baekhyun is her brother."

"I'm her boyfriend."

"But..."

"I'm going."

"Fine. I'll tell Mr. Lee." I sat there thinking of all possible results when I'm there. "He said it's fine. We are all going and Jing is going too. We are leaving in 5 minutes. Everyone go pack your stuff." I don't know what to pack because I'm in my panic mood. Good thing Jing was there for me. She helped me pack everything I need.

"Thanks Jing."

"No problem."

"I'm glad we became friends."

"..yeah..." She look sad.

"Are you Ok?"

"Yeah...I'm jealous how she gets all the attention."

"You will get that if you get injured too..."

"Yeah..."

"LETS GO!" We all ran to our vans and Manager hyung drove us. In no time, we arrived and we quickly went to the jet and we flew. "Everyone, rest because we might now know when we will get to rest when we are there..." I really want to be alone but Jing is always talking about the randomest things...

"Oppa~" I don't want to hear that... "Can we have some private time when we are there. I want to visit Vancouver a long time ago and we finally get to go."

"NO. I'm going there because my love is in danger. I'm not there because of vacation."

"What do you mean my love. Your love is right next to you talking to you." She is making me nauseous. She is giving me the innocent look too...

"Jing. I only like you as a friend. Nothing else."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME! YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO EXPRESS IT!"

"No Jing. You are a friend. No one can replace Jin's spot in my heart. NO ONE."

"I'm going to kill myself since you don't love me." She took out a knife. When did she have that. She is crazy.

"Jing..."

"Don't...I know you don't love me...to tell you the truth...I created that accident...I hired someone to crash into Jin in Vancouver. I'm smart right~"

"How could you."

"I'm doing this for my love~"

"I'm not your love."

"You will be if you don't want Jin to die."

"What do you mean."

"I own the hospital and I can tell them to end the surgery a bit early if I want. Doctors need breaks too you know..."

"No you won't..."

"I don't know~"

"Fine."

"Good thing you made a good choice." I ended the record button and I kept my phone with me all the time. I knew she was crazy but I didn't know that she was that crazy... "Go to sleep my love..." I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

 

~

Story ending soon...please comment and what should happen next chapter...I want to make a new story but I don't know who to write about. Please comment!