What A Coincident...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

EXO Oppas are acting weird the last few days. They kept avoiding my eyes and I haven't seen Kai Oppa for a while. I asked Oppas where he is but they kept saying he has schedules. I know his schedules because I'm his manager and he doesn't have it when I was asking them. They are so weird. I decided to let Manager Oppa do my job too. Uncle called me to his office and he said it was urgent.

"Jin-ah. There is this new reality program and there is a person that suddenly dropped out of the show so we need a new person to fill-in her spot. And I suggested you..."

"WHAT?!"

"They said they need a non-celebrity and you are the first person that I thought of. I showed them a picture and they said you are near his ideal type so they agreed. I just need your approval and we can start the shooting."

"B-but I'm training to be an idol..."

"But you didn't debut yet so technically you are allow to."

"Who is the person I'm paired up with?"

"You will find out when you are shooting. But he is near your ideal type so it's Ok."

"Fine...since you guys already decided."

"Good. The shooting is tomorrow and wear a while sweater. Your 'boyfriend' is also wearing a white sweater. Also, the PD will give you a hint when you are there."

"How much do we film each time and is it everyday?"

"No. It depends on his schedule because he is a celebrity and you're not. But if you are busy then we won't shoot it."

"Ok."

"Good home and have a good rest. You need it. You will be very surprised when you see him."

"You know who he is?"

"Yup and you know him too."

"Ok...Goodbye Uncle!"

"Bye Jin." I went home and took a hot bath. I always take one when I need to relax or release stress. I wore my pajamas and I went to sleep. I set my alarm clock at 5:30am because I need to do make-up and choose my clothes. Uncle allowed me to wear whatever because he trust my taste in fashion.

~

I wok up earlier than the alarm clock because I was nervous and worried. I'm nervous that I might make a mistake when they are filming and I'm worried that my 'boyfriend' won't like me. I went to take a warm shower and went to my closet to find a white sweater and something to match it.

korean-white-hooded-sweater-ladies-casua

I don't know what to wear and this is my only white sweater that fit the season so I wore that. The PD said to bring something that is a couple thing so when we meet each other, I can give it to him. I left the apartment and went to a store that sells couple things. Right now is 7am and the shooting starts at 8am.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Oh what are you looking for? Want me to help you?"

"No it's Ok." She nodded and walked away. I walked around until I saw something that is very cute.

plush-toys-south-korea-big-face-cat-supe

"How much are these?"

"Are you giving it to your boyfriend?" I nodded. "I'll give you it for free but you need to take a picture of you two holding it together."

"Ok~ Kamsahamnida!"

"No problem. You're so well-mannered. I wonder how your boyfriend looks like." I smiled. *I wonder how he looks like too...*

"Goodbye." I left and went to Hongdae. I saw the PD and I went to him with the two stuffies in a bag. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Oh you came. Well, we will start filming in 10 minutes and I want you to walk around the place. We will give you a hint if you can't figure out who he is." I nodded. We soon started filming and PD-nim said he is on the other side of Hongdae so I walked around. I got tired so I went to a nearby coffee shop. I placed the stuffies on the chair next to me and I ordered a drink. 

"Miss. Your coffee." I turned around and see the waitress giving me the coffee. I was facing the window because I enjoy seeing people walking around. It felt like a movie. I sat there for a while until PD-nim told me a hint.

"He is in here right now." PD-nim left after with the camera. Oh what coincidence. Should I look around for him or let him find me. Before I could make up my mind someone said something.

"May I sit here?" I turned around and I see Kai Oppa.

"D-deh." That was awkward. So the person that is my 'boyfriend' is Kai Oppa. We know that we need to pretend that we don't know each other so we introduced ourselves.

"S-so..." I just remembered that I bought the two stuffies so I took them out and showed him. "I brought these two stuffies and I want to give one to you. Which one do you want?" He was thinking.

"I'll take...which ever you didn't choose." So he wants me to choose one...

"I'll take...the brown one." I gave the other one to him and he gladly accpeted it.

"Should we have nicknames?"

"Do you want to."

"Yeah because we are kind of awkward right now..."

"What do you want to name me?"

"Kitty?"

"Why?"

"Because you gave me a stuffy that is a cat but that sounds weird so Kitty."

"Oh...should I call you Doggie?"

"Why?"

"Whenever I think of a cat, I think of a dog. Then I think that they could also be a couple."

"Ok Kitty..."

"Ok Doggie...." I smiled and they ended the shooting. It was every more awkward after. We said our goodbyes to the staffs and we left. Manager Oppa came and picked us up. So~ he knows that we are paired up...

"OPPA! Why didn't you tell me?" I pouted.

"Because I could get fired if I tell you. Mian. But at least you know Jongin."

"B-but..."

"Jin, it's Ok. If you don't like it then tell Mr. Lee."

"It's Ok." The ride was quiet so I fell asleep and my head landed on something...