Welcome To Fanfan's Galaxy

It's Not Much, But It's My Family

After the Byun’s finished their chaotic breakfast (‘Baek dad, let’s see who can stuff more pancakes”, “Sehun-ah that's still your nose”, “don't you dare Baekhyun”), the children changed into their kindergarten uniforms, sky blue shirts and pairs of navy short pants, and Minseok carried his Pororo backpack and Sehun his Rilakkuma bag. At this point, the youngest was not perfectly awaken yet and practically glued himself to his Soo dad like a leech. 

“Hun-ah, let daddy’s leg go or it’ll take forever to even get to the front door.” Kyungsoo tries as he drags his son around the house but the four years old stubbornly shakes his head. He definitely got too much genes from Baekhyun, the owlish male thought. Luckily, Minseok comes to the rescue, like a knight in a shining armor, as he peels off the younger and drags him to where Baek dad is wearing his shoes. 

“What’s wrong, Sehun-ah?” Baekhyun notices his youngest son’s wobbling lips and takes him into his arms. Sehun doesn’t say anything, just buries his small face in his dad’s chest.  

“He was stuck to Soo dad like a gum, so I peeled him off!”

Baekhyun ponders whether to scold his son for being rough to his brother or praise him for saving Kyungsoo because he experienced the Leech-Sehun once when his husband had to stay overnight, and he assures you that it is impossible to unglue the boy. Eventually, he settles on consoling his youngest son as he promises him to buy a frozen yoghurt. Sehun’s quiet sob dies down at the word ‘frozen yoghurt’ and stares at Baekhyun with twinkling eyes. “We can go to the store after Baek dad comes home from the work, okay?” The boy nods his head and mutters a small ‘okay’ before getting off from Baekhyun’s arms. 

“Me too, me too!” The chubby cheeked boy jumps up and down in an excitement, making his father chuckle at him.

“Sure, we can all go together, but don't tell Soo dad – ”

“Tell me what?” As if he can sense something is fishy, Kyungsoo appears from their bedroom and approaches the trio. They share meaningful eye contacts before starting to talk about weather, Baekhyun’s mother’s constipation, and other nonsense stuffs. The younger dad raises his eyebrow at them, obviously being suspicious, but doesn’t probe further.

“Whatever, let’s just go before Baek dad gets sacked for being late.”

 

After Kyungsoo and the brothers said goodbye to Baekhyun, who takes the subway to work, they walked to the parking lot to retrieve their bike. The young dad put Sehun in the front basket and Minseok in the back. They started their journey to the kindergarten while singing “Obladi Oblada” by The Beatles and after fifteen minutes of biking, they arrived at the moderate-sized building. The outside was painted with a warm, orange color and a small gate that has stickers of spaceships and planets stood by the entrance.

 

“Good morning, Sehun, Minseok!” A young head of the kindergarten, Fanfan’s Galaxy, greets the brothers as they enter the place.

“Hello, Kris hyung!” The kids chirped and dashed to the tall male, happy to see their favorite teacher. Even though Wu Yifan, or the guy preferred to be called Kris who knows why, held the principal position, he was attached to the children in the kindergarten more than any of the teachers. He would participate in every event and occasionally run ‘Kris’s special class’, and the most popular class is an art class that never fails to turn into a guess-what-he-drew-this-time game. 

“Good morning, Kris.” 

“Rough morning, heh?” Kris questions as he notes Kyungsoo’s disheveled appearance.

“Don't even mention it,” he shakes his head as he remembers the tiresome morning at his house. “By the way, Baekhyun’s friend is going to pick up the kids today because I have to work late and my brother is busy.”

“Okay, just give me the friend’s name so that I don't send off your children with some random dude.” 

“His name is Chanyeol, tall but not as gigantic as you, huge eyes, and Dumbo ears.”

“Cool, I guess it would be hard not to recognize the guy,” Kris mumbles as he holds the little brothers’ hands. “Now say goodbye to your dad and let’s begin our fantastic day!”

“Bye Soo dad!” 

“Have fun, kids!” Kyungsoo waves his hands to them before exiting the kindergarten and stretches his whole body to prepare for his fantastic day.

 

 

 

++ 

Hello everyone, I present u with the new chapter!

Now we have met Kris, he is a sweetheart, isn't he?

I'm going to visit the past with the next chapter, and it'll be about a story of baeksoo in highschool/college days.

A new charming character will make his appearance so please do anticipate it!

Tnkyu so much for all the subscribers, voters, and those who left lovely comments!

P.s. If u favor kaisoo or hansoo, I hope u can check out my other fic,http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/688029/who-is-the-liar-here-romance-exo-kai-luhan-kyungsoo-kaisoo-hansoo  if u feel like it? It's hilarious, I swear.

Till the next update!!