Surprise Party!

My Life With Mr. Arrogant (Sequel to: Marrying Mr.Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iqQUqUVcH4

The next day you woke up and you remembered that it was your husband’s birthday. A smile appeared on your face as you got out of bed. You were humming on a lovely tone while you were making eggs for you and WooHyun.

When you were done you skipped to WooHyun`s room and peeked inside. “Oppa, wake up” you sang. He opened his eyes and looked at you. “Someone`s happy today” He pointed out, and you giggled. “Of course, it`s oppa`s birthday today” You beamed. He chuckled and got out of bed.

As you were eating you told him about what you had planned for today. “Unnie, Daniel oppa, and YoungWon is coming over later to help us decorate the house” You grinned and WooHyun nodded.

You washed the dishes and suddenly you heard someone knock on the front door. *Hm? Who can that be?* You opened the door and saw YonJoo, Daniel and YoungWon smiling to you. “Hello” You beamed. “Why are you here early?” You tilted your head to the side. “Why? You don`t want us here?” YoungWon raised his eyebrow. You shook your head, and giggled. “I`m actually happy you came earlier” you grinned, and then started laughing.

As they entered the living room, WooHyun came out of the kitchen. “Who are you?” Daniel furrowed his eyebrows. “Oh, I forgot you haven`t met WooHyun oppa” You smiled sheepishly. “This is my childhood friend WooHyun, and WooHyun they are the people that helped me get through all of my hard times here” You grinned. They greeted each other, and Daniel seemed more relaxed. “Does Howon know that he is here?” YoungWon asked. You nodded. “He was the one who brought him here” You smiled and they all nodded.

After some time you all started decorating the house. Daniel and YoungWon hanged the banner saying “Happy Birthday, Lee Howon”. “There, all done” They looked at it satisfied. Suddenly you heard the front door open, and in came the butler and the maid. “You came at the right time” You clapped your hands. They both smiled to you. “Can you two please do me a favor?” You blinked. “Just tell us, ____sshii” they nodded. “Can you please make oppa`s birthday cake?” You bit your bottom lip. “Was that the favor ____sshii?” The maid asked, and you nodded. “We`ll make one in no time” they both bowed, and made there way to the kitchen. *Great* You beamed.

The house was almost decorated; the only thing left was the balloons. You all 5 sat down and started blowing on a balloon each. It was really boring as you were looking at each other blowing up balloons. “Do you know what we should do” You wiggled with your eyebrows. “What?” Daniel said as he was tying his balloon. “We should have a contest” You grinned. “What kind of?” YonJoo raised her eyebrow. “The person who blows up 5 balloons last is going to help the butler and the maid the whole day, and serve at the party” You smirked. “I don`t know” YoungWon shrugged. “Why? Afraid to lose?” You raised your eyebrow. “What?!” His eyes widened. “Bring it on!”

You all sat down and had a balloon in your hand. “Ready, set, go” You said, and started blowing your balloon like maniac. You were one of the first persons to blow up 5 balloons since you were very competitive, and if it was one thing you hated the most, it would be to lose on a contest.

After a while you saw that Daniel was done blowing his fifth balloon, as he was done he shoot up and started dancing his victory dance, and high fived you. You both were looking at the 3 others sitting and struggling to blow up their balloons. YonJoo was finally done, and the contest was between YoungWon and WooHyun. “Come on!” You shouted. After some time WooHyun blew up his last balloon and that led YoungWon to lose the contest.

You high fived WooHyun and stuck your tongue out on YoungWon. “That`s why you didn`t wanted this in the first place” YonJoo laughed. YoungWon frowned. “You know what your job is” Daniel sang. “I know” YoungWon stubbornly stood up and went to the kitchen, to help the butler and the maid.

Since the house was decorated, the only thing left was to get yourselves ready. “We brought our clothes with us, is it okay if we can change here?” Daniel scratched his head. You nodded. You dragged YonJoo to your room, and told WooHyun to take Daniel with him to his room.

YonJoo came inside the room, and saw two different dresses that were lying on the bed. “Which one are you going to use?” YonJoo looked at you. “I don`t know” You pouted. “That`s why I brought you here” You smiled sheepishly, and YonJoo giggled. “Hmm, let me see” She tipped her index finger on her chin. “This one” She took one of the dresses and held it in front of you. You blinked. “I know Howon will like to see you in this” She winked. Your cheeks turned red. You snatched the dress. “Araso, I`ll wear that”

You both changed the clothes in the same room, after all you were girls. After you were done changing. YonJoo helped you getting your make up done. “There, all done” She looked at you satisfied. You looked at yourself in the mirror, and you couldn`t believe your eyes. You were pretty as ever, and this was a feeling you wouldn`t get often. (http://www.wholesaleclothingcn.com/wholesale-fabulous-silk-eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter