Daniel and YonJoo

My Life With Mr. Arrogant (Sequel to: Marrying Mr.Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BH7t_pIyu4

You sat in the living room doing nothing. You suddenly remembered YonJoo. You called her right away. “Hey, ______~“ you heard her voice. “Hello, I was wondering if you wanted to meet me.” “Of course, I`ll come over to your house in about 30mins” “Araso” you hung up, and got yourself ready.

When you were done, you looked at yourself in the mirror and you were satisfied. (http://valenzuela.olx.com.ph/pictures/korean-dress-blouses-iid-115565900) You heard someone knock on the door, and you walked over and opened it. “Hello!” YonJoo was overwhelmed to see you. “Hello!” you hugged her. “Long time no see” she pouted. You nodded. “I missed you so much” you pouted. She nodded. “Me too”

You both decided to go to a cafe, like you always would. You ordered the same, and that was cappuccino of course, you both loved it.

“I heard about you and Daniel moving to Japan” you said while you were pouting. “Yeah, we`re leaving tomorrow” she sighed. “Tomorrow?!” you shouted making everyone in the cafe to look at you. You smiled sheepishly and looked at YonJoo, again. “You guys are leaving already tomorrow?!” you said shocked.  She nodded and smiled sheepishly. “How come you didn`t tell me?”  “Me and Daniel just got to know about it yesterday ourselves” You nodded. “I see” It became quiet for a while.

“I`m going to miss you” you said while peeking at YonJoo. She giggled and nodded. “Me too” Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter