Cold

My Life With Mr. Arrogant (Sequel to: Marrying Mr.Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX6LUha0uOk

After some time Nara decided to leave. Hoya followed her to the building where you had been hiding before. He was just about to bid goodbye to Nara when he saw the cake box lying on the ground. He looked at the box and cake closely. *_____!* Was the first thing that popped in his head. “What`s wrong?” Nara furrowed her eyebrows. “_____~ has been here” he assured her. “H-How do you k-know that?” Her eyes widened. “Because that`s that cake box only comes from that particular bakery me and _____~ go and buy my favorite cake, and on top of that, this cake is my favorite, strawberry with a lot of cream” for some reason he softened.

“Do you know how ridiculous you sound like?” Nara rolled her eyes. “That cake can belong to anyone” She pointed out, and Hoya gave her a small nod. *Maybe she is right* He shook the thought away that it could have been you. She left, and Hoya went back to his work.

--

You went home being annoyed and sad, but sadder than annoyed. *He had the guts to meet her in this situation* You crossed your arms and sat on the couch. *Now I officially hate Nara!* You cursed in your head.

--

Hoya had been at work and was now going back home. As he arrived he went straight into his room and saw you sitting on the bed, reading. He was a little startled. *I should talk to her* “Hey” you scratched his head. “Hello” you said while your eyes were still on the book. “Reading? When did you start liking that?” He raised his eyebrow. “Today, why?” You snapped at him. “Nothing, it was just surprising seeing you suddenly reading” He shook his head. “Don`t like changes?” you huffed. *You surely like the “changed” Nara* you said in your head.

He sighed and kept looking at you. He didn`t like this so called new, you. Being cold, sarcastic and snapping at everything he had to say wasn`t you. Arguing, whining and then make up was more like you, and he was missing the old you a lot right now. *Why is she so cold?*

Since he was so tired he laid on the bed with his dress still on. He peeked at you, just to see that you had notic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter