Cooperate

My Life With Mr. Arrogant (Sequel to: Marrying Mr.Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya, Daniel and YonJoo drove home to Hoya`s parents. As they arrived their place, Hoya started feeling uneasy, as if his father didn`t have any good news. They sat in the living room. The atmosphere was weird, the only thing Daniel, YonJoo and Hoya wanted right now was to know what he wanted to talk to them about. Hoya`s father took a deep breathe before talking. “Son” He looked at Hoya. “You need to stop being so mean to Jisu” Hoya raised his eyebrow. “Is this why you wanted to talk to me?” He raised his eyebrow. “Yes, but-“ “I`m leaving” Hoya suddenly stood up, and was about to leave when Daniel stopped him. “Don`t be rude, sit down and listen to what your father has to say”

Hoya looked at Daniel. “I know exactly what he is going to say, and I`m not interested to listen” Hoya`s father had never seen his son behave like this in front of him. “Why do you hate the person who is trying to help you so much?!” Hoya`s father was furious. “Help us?!” Hoya turned around and shouted at his father. Hoya`s mother was shocked. “You don`t talk to your father that way!” His mother pointed out. “Then how am I suppose to talk for him to understand that Jisu isn`t a good person” He looked at his mother to get an answer from her. “He isn`t bad, he talked to me about cooperating with us!” His father said, while Hoya was in a shock, and so were the others. “Cooperate?” Hoya couldn`t believe his own ears. “Now he wants to cooperate after all this time” Hoya shook his head.

“That`s because he was in China, but I had this conversation with him two weeks ago” Hoya raised his eyebrow. “You had this conversation with him without involving me” Hoya didn`t like it one bit. “That was because I knew you weren`t going to show up” He had a point there, but still Hoya didn`t like that thought. “What does he actually want?” Hoya sighed. “He told me that he was sorry for doing what he did, and he wanted to make it up” Hoya was listening to what his father had to say now. “He asked me if you wanted to cooperate with him” Daniel furrowed his eyebrows. “But are you sure he doesn`t want anything bad out of this?” Daniel couldn`t believe that Jisu had changed. Hoya`s father shook his head. “He has changed, I know it”

“But” YonJoo suddenly spoke. “How come he didn`t talk to Howon about this?” YonJoo pointed out. “Since he was afraid to get rejected, he wanted me to talk to him” They all nodded. “But he has left now, to China” Hoya looked at his father.  He nodded. “I know, that`s why I thought you could think about it for a while and then you can talk to him about it when he comes back” Hoya nodded. “I`ll give it a thought” Hoya sighed.

In the meanwhile you were going home to meet you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter