Jeju Island

My Life With Mr. Arrogant (Sequel to: Marrying Mr.Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up by someone shaking you gently. You groaned and opened your eyes slightly. “Yes?” You saw Hoya`s face an inch away from yours. “You need to get up” He said softly. You pouted and looked at the time. It was only 8am. “Already?” You whined. He nodded. “We need to pack our belongings, our flight is leaving 6pm” Your eyes shoot open. *I forgot about Jeju island* You started grinning, and Hoya chuckled. *Silly girl*

You freshened yourself and went back to the room to see Hoya already packing his own stuff. “Oh, I have to wake WooHyun oppa” You were about to go out when Hoya stopped you. “I have already woken him up” He grinned and you nodded. “Yeobo?” you looked at him. “Yes?” He said while he was folding his clothes. “Aren`t you hungry?” You tilted your head to the side, and he shook his head. “First packing and then eating” You nodded. “Maybe I should ask WooHyun oppa”

You went to his room, and you got the same answer from him as well. *Am I the only one who is hungry?* You pouted. You went downstairs and found an apple. *This will do* You grinned and took a huge bite of the apple.

You went to the room and started packing your own stuff after you were done eating your apple. “Are you looking forward to this vacation?” You asked Hoya being excited. He nodded slightly, telling you that he was excited but at the same time he wasn`t. “You know that this vacation is the best solution for you to relax” you pointed out, and he sighed. “What is it?” You furrowed your eyebrows. “I`m just thinking for myself” He replied back. “Thinking about what?” You tilted your head to the side. He heaved a sigh and then started talking. “About Jisu and how the vacation is going to be with him around us all the time” You shook your head. *Pabo*

You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter