Regret

My Life With Mr. Arrogant (Sequel to: Marrying Mr.Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLzt6s8lTPE

You woke up the next day in the same room you fell asleep in. You didn`t remember why you were in this room in the first place, but then the whole incident that happened the day before popped in your head, and your mood became bluer.

*He may be in the living room* He was going to work today, but he would never go to work without making peace with you, and today wasn`t going to be different, but that`s where you were wrong. You went out of the room to see an empty living room. You furrowed your eyebrows.

Even though you were mad at him, you still wanted him to stay so that you could hear his explanation to all this and that you could make up. *How can he just leave like that?* You shook your head and freshened yourself.

When you got out of the bathroom you heard someone knock on the front door. Since no one besides you were at home, you had to open up. *Oppa* A small smile appeared on your face.  As you opened the door it was no other than Jisu standing in front of you. “H-Hello” you smiled sheepishly. “Hey” he saluted. “I`m on my way to work, but I wanted to drop by to hear how things are” he smiled. “Fine” you smiled letting him know that you were perfectly fine. “Good, well then I`m leaving” he waved and you waved back.

As you closed the door you frowned. *Jisu cares more than oppa*

--

Hoya was sitting in his office and he seemed to have a lot of things to do. *If it wasn`t for that emergency call from work, I would have been at home apologizing to _____~ and everything would have been okay by now* He scowled.

He suddenly heard someone knock on the door. “Yes?” Hoya shouted. “Someone is here to meet you, she is outside” Hoya nodded. The assistant closed the door and Hoya started grinning. *___~- is here!* He jumped a little before going out of his office.

He walked out of WooLim building and saw Nara standing not so far away waving to him. He seemed a little disappointed to see her, but at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter