At Jisu`s place

My Life With Mr. Arrogant (Sequel to: Marrying Mr.Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wbZp9KXgYI

As the next day came you had told Hoya about the party already, and he wasn`t looking forward to it at all. It was time to get yourself ready, and you were really excited. “What are you going to wear?” He asked you. “I don`t know” you shrugged. “Don`t wear anything too revealing, not in front of him” He frowned. You giggled. “Araso”

You looked through your closet only to notice a cute dress you have wanted to wear for a long time. *Not to revealing, just like Oppa wanted* You put it on and looked at yourself in the mirror. (http://www.wholesaleclothingcn.com/cute-style-korean-fashion-dress-wholesale-D2209-red-p-4416.html) Hoya stepped inside the room and saw you looking for something. He wrapped his arms around you from behind and looked at you. “What are you looking for?” “A necklace to wear with this dress” you pouted.

 “Wear the one I bought you” he pointed out. “Which one?” Hoya had bought a lot of different kinds of necklaces for you. “This one” He pulled it out of the drawer and you stiffened. *No, not that one* It was the same necklace Jisu had bought to you as well. “W-Why t-that one? I have a lot of others” you smiled sheepishly. He shook his head. Without asking you he took the butterfly necklace off you, and set the star necklace around your neck. “There” he smiled satisfied. “You look really beautiful” He pointed out making you flutter.

It was time to go to the party, and you and Hoya sat in the car. As you guys arrived to Jisu`s car you went inside. “I`ll be right back” Hoya said while parking the car. As you stepped inside the house you saw a lot of people that had arrived already. “____!” you heard a familiar voice. You looked around and then spotted YoungWon waving to you. You walked over to him. “The time is 5.15pm and the party was going to start 5pm you`re 15minutes late” he pouted. You giggled. “Why? Were you waiting for me?” He nodded. “Of course!” You rolled your eyes. “And, my other friends of course, but they haven`t arrived yet” he puckered up his lips. “Who are they?” “They`ll be here, soon, I hope, you can get to know then” you nodded.

You looked at the front door waiting for Hoya to enter. “Where is Howon hyung?” YoungWon furrowed his eyebrows. “There” you pointed at the front door as he entered. Suddenly you saw Nara approach him and yank his arm, dragging him somewhere else. *Nara is here?!* “I thought Jisu wasn`t going to invite the witch since he doesn`t like her” you pointed out looking at YoungWon. “Well” He scratched his head. “It`s my fault she is here” He smiled sheepishly. “Explain!” was the only thing you said while you gave him a stern look. “Jisu was talking on the phone and I didn`t know that it was Nara, and then I started talking loudly about the party beside him” He stopped and took a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter