Visit

My Life With Mr. Arrogant (Sequel to: Marrying Mr.Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz7kWaPCBsU

After the argument you both had fallen asleep holding each other close. You woke up the next day and you looked to the side and the bed was empty. You sighed a heavy sigh. *Just get used to it already ____~* You got out of bed, and went out of the room.  

The house was empty like usual, but you suddenly heard something happening in the kitchen. *Is the butler and maid here already?* You tilted your head to the side. You were a little happy since you wouldn`t be alone at home anymore.

You went to the kitchen only to see Hoya standing and making breakfast. *Don`t get to excited _____~ He may be going to work soon* You sighed, making Hoya turn around and look at you. “Awake already?” You nodded and walked over to him. “Not going to work today?” You peeked up at him, hoping to hear the answer you wanted. He looked at you amused and shook his head. “Jeongmal?!” your eyes widened. “I thought about what you said yesterday, and you`re right, I`ll try to spend more time with my lovely bride” he kissed your forehead.

You beamed and nodded. “There, all done” He looked satisfied at the sandwich he had made for you and him.  “I made you breakfast this time, since you always make it to me” you softened. You both sat down and ate. “Oh, and I have a surprise to you today” He winked at you. Your eyes rounded. “What is it?” He shook his head. “If I`ll tell you, it wouldn`t be a surprise silly” He chuckled, making you pout. “You`ll get to know it, but you have to do exactly what I tell you to do today, araso?” He looked at you. You gave it a thought, and then nodded. “What do you want me to do?” He grinned.

“You have to dress nicely and you have to wear the dress I tell you to wear” you nodded. “And don`t interrupt me in the kitchen, that`s all I`m asking about” You looked at him puzzled.  *Is he making me a romantic dinner?* You smiled at the thought, and then agreed on what he was saying.

You both were done eating, you were about to wash the dishes when he stopped you. “I`ll take care of that, just go and take a shower” You hesitated. “You have been working lately, aren`t you tired?” You looked at him concerned. He shook his head, and kissed the tip of your nose. “I don`t feel tired when you`re around me” You melted at what he said, and he chuckled. “Now, go” he motioned you to go out of the kitchen. You giggled and went to the bathroom.

While you were taking a shower, you heard a soft knock on the door. “Neh?” You called. “The dress I picked for you to wear is lying on the bed” you heard Hoya. “Araso” you answered back, and got out of the bath. Before you walked outside, you looked around to see if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter