EPILOGUE

Gangsta Boy

KRYSTAL KWON MARRIES AMATEUR SINGER, SOCCER IDOL AMBER LEE. IT’S LOVE FOR KRYSTAL, BUT IS IT FOR AMBER?

 

“What the ? They think I married you for money!!!”

 

“They would do anything to bring you down, to bring us down.”

 

“No they wouldn’t.”

 

“So don’t be influenced by it baby. It’s just you and me, and all of our love ones know the truth.”

 

“Okay.”

 

AMBER LEE WANTS KRYSTAL TO STOP HER MODELLING CAREER TO PURSUE A FAMILY

 

“Amber don’t be foolish! You cannot attack a reporter!”

 

“They made me look like a bad guy! I never said it that way!”

 

“And if you attacked him, it would’ve been true. Think Am, it’s not just you anymore, it’s us, always think before you act.”

 

“Okay.”

 

KRYSTAL LEE GIVES BIRTH TO A DAUGHTER: AMBER LEE’S FINANCIAL FUTURE IS SECURED

 

“I’ve had enough of these motherers! I wanna punch and kill I-“

 

“This is the hospital Am and your wife’s in there needs you. You don’t need to show your affected with the media has been attacking you.”

 

“How can I not?”

 

“You need to be stronger, not just for yourself and for your wife, for your child too. Remember you have a family now.”

 

“And these rumors?”

 

“They’ll die eventually. Trust me.”

 

“Okay.”

 

AMBER LEE WALKS OUT ON KWON YURI SAYING “I DON’T NEED YOU IN OUR LIVES.”

 

“You shouldn’t throw a fit like that especially in public. Dad was just trying to help.”

 

“By insulting me Krystal.”

 

“No she wasn’t.”

 

“Yes she was.”

 

“Regardless, you shouldn’t have blown up like that, I thought you understood that you need to think before you act, you don’t want our son to see this feud you have with dad in the future do you? And don’t blame dad, she’s just being protective of her granddaughter.”

 

“You’re right.”

 

“You need to be a good model now, for your son.”

 

“Okay.”

 

 

AMBER LEE PURSUES SOLO CAREER AND DITCHES FRIENDS

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?! I didn’t ditched you guys! We came to a mutual decision!”

 

“Chill Am.”

 

“No, I cannot chill with this ! I am just trying to be  a good father and provide for my son and you said so yourselves you want other things to accomplish and your schedule just won’t make it.”

 

“As long as we know the truth, that’s okay right?”

 

“I am not so sure about that.”

 

“C’mon Am, we’re here through thick and thin, you don’t need to worry about it.”

 

“Okay.”

 

YURI KWON WORRIES ABOUT HER GRAND DAUGHTER’S SAFETY BEING IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL

 

“I thought your dad was okay with Jennie being enrolled in a public school?”

 

“You know dad, she sometimes exaggerates. She just wants the best for her.”

 

“And you think the public education can provide our daughter that?”

 

“How am I suppose to know?”

 

“Oh right your rich can’t understand.”

 

“Are we seriously going to have this fight right now?!”

 

“Yes we are!”

 

“Well in that case, you sleep on the ing couch tonight!”

 

“Okay!”

 

 

AMBER AND KRYSTAL’S DAUGHTER DIAGNOSED WITH A HEART DISEASE, AMBER FOUND IN A CLUB

 

“I was in a club because of a gig and you know that!”

 

“No I don’t know it was going to be a ing club you just told me you had a gig that was going to pay big!”

 

“And it did! Look I got Jennie in a private room and-“

 

“Until when? Probably until this week only because we’ll ran out of cash and you won’t give a about it because you only care about your career!”

 

“Do not make this all on me! You too had a lot of gigs that involved underwear clothing and you heard nothing from me.”

 

“Because the pay was high and we had to pay the rent for the apartment! We already sold the house! I was just doing my job.”

 

“Well guess what? I was doing mine too!”

 

“This is too much stress, I don’t need you to be here, I’ll take care of my baby girl, you take care of the bills. I’m done fighting with you.”

 

“Okay, because so am I.”

 

 

KRYSTAL LEE SPOTTED LOOKING HAPPIER WITH KAI IN A FANCY RESTAURANT

 

“Amber stop you’re hurting me!”

 

“No I won’t stop hurting you because what the hell did you guys talked about that you were so happy!?”

 

“We were just remembering the good old days!”

 

“Oh so you’re experiencing regret that you chose me?”

 

“And what if I am? Huh? What if I am not happy anymore?! Look at us Amber we’re fighting almost every day like our meal! Every day kimchi, every day seaweed soup! I am getting tired!”

 

“So you want to end this?!”

 

“You know what? I-“

 

“Mama? Papa? Are you two fighting?”

 

“You go inside, I’ll handle her.”

 

“Papa? Are you fighting with mama?”

 

“It’s just small quarrel baby, no worries. Married people do this all the time.”

 

“Please don’t fight like that anymore. I don’t like it… You two sounded like you were going to break up.”

 

“No we won’t break up, and okay. We won’t fight like that anymore.”

 

 

KAI TAKES JENNIE AND KRYSTAL OUT FOR A TRIP IN JEJU ISLAND

 

“Amber what the hell is this news?”

 

“It is what it is.”

 

“Seriously? You’re about to lose you wife and son and yet here you are drinking?”

 

“I like to drink before doing a gig.”

 

“And now you even prioritize your career?! What the hell’s wrong with you?!”

 

“Nothing’s wrong Eric, everything about my life is okay.”

 

AMBER AND KRYSTAL BREAKS UP AFTER 7 YEARS OF DREADFUL MARRIAGE?

 

“I never would’ve thought that we’d find ourselves here.”

 

“I’m sorry, but we just can’t make this work.”

 

“We can’t make this work because you miss the luxury life you have.”

 

“You promised me that family comes first but you never did.”

 

“Then I guess this is goodbye.”

 

“Good, because I don’t think I can last a day with you, I’m sorry.”

 

“The feeling is mutual.”

 

“Please disappear from our lives.”

 

“I won’t disappear from my daughter's life, but from yours… Okay.”

 

 

CONFIRMED: AMBER AND KRYSTAL LEE ARE DIVORCED

 

Amber cheer up.”

 

“How can I cheer up? Breaking up with her was one of the unimaginable things in my life but here I am witnessing it happen before my very eyes.”

 

“It wasn’t your fault, she made her choice, she wanted the life of luxury rather than standing beside you through thick and thin just like your wedding vows to one another. One day she’s gonna regret it.”

 

“I just want her to be happy which is why I am giving this to her.”

 

“And what are your plans now?”

 

“I think I am gonna stay with mom for a while. I need to leave this hell hole.”

 

“Take the time you need, but please return home, Pops will always look for you.”

 

“Okay.”

 

 

KRYSTAL AND KAI CONFIRMED. KAI ON JENNIE: “I WILL LOVE YOU LIKE MY OWN”

 

 

“This is bull. Complete utter bull.”

 

“Amber? What are you reading?”

 

“Non-sense.”

 

“Hey I thought rule 1 isn’t to be broken?”

 

“I know but I was just scrolling through the magazine feed then I saw this non-sense.”

 

“Amber, you need to focus. Your debut will be in a few hours and they don’t need to see a piece of past in you. You’re a brand new person now. You’ve spent months and years trying to improve yourself. Now this is your chance.”

 

“You’re right. No strings attached, I am a new person.”

 

“You’re doing this for Jennie.”

 

“For my baby, okay.”

 

AMBER ROCKS AS A SOLO RAP STAR TOPPING CHART AFTER CHART RECENTLY SPOTTED WITH HER DAUGHTER

 

“Hey princess how are you?”

 

“I am okay papa, still a bit sick but I’m good.”

 

“How was your flight?”

 

“It was okay, papa are you coming back to Seoul?”

 

“I wish papa could baby but-“

 

“I get it. Bad memories, you already told me.”

 

“You and my family as well as my friends there are the only good memory I have there.”

 

“And it’s not enough for you to come back?”

 

“That’s not-“

 

“Forget it papa, I am tired, I wanna sleep.”

 

“Okay.”

AMBER LEE PUTS HER WORLD TOUR ON HOLD TO BE WITH HER ONE AND ONLY PRINCESS- JENNIE LEE

 

 

“Are you sure about this?”

 

“This is about my baby girl now. I need to be there with her…”

 

“I’m so sorry to hear that about your child.”

 

“I know she’s going to be cured. I think she just wants me to return to Seoul so she could see me frequently.”

 

“But are you ready to return to Seoul though?”

 

“We’ll see after I first set foot there.”

 

“Remember to always contact me whenever you want to come home okay? I’ll be here waiting.”

 

“Okay Suki, okay.”

 

 

 

AMBER LEE STEPS FOOT IN SEOUL AFTER 4 YEARS

 

“It’s good to have you back hyung. The house you bought for me and pops is kinda big for the two of us.”

 

“It’s the house you both deserve. How is he by the way?”

 

“She’s fine. Thanks to you, she’s getting the treatment that his body deserves, and I think Jennie's going to last until we’re both gray and old.”

 

“Hahahaha, that’s good to hear. What about you?”

 

“A little more push and I can land the lead role. This is going to be big for my career.”

 

“Good, I am happy that you are prioritizing yourself now.”

 

“Thank you too, for the endless support. Did you miss Seoul?”

 

“Some parts of it.”

 

“Are you ready to meet her again? It’s your first time meeting after 4 years.”

 

“I am here for my son, not for her. She wanted me to disappear in her life so I don’t care.”

 

“Her house is right up there. You just gotta knock.”

 

“Okay.”


Why am I still awake at this hour? :)