1st Sakura

Neon Pink Sakura

Hina POV

Ajik urin ddokata

Nal boneun ni useumdo gata

Neoi bogo ddo dasi ddwineungeol bwa

Sumi makhil geot gata

Nae nunmuri chaolla apa

I sesang geu eoddeon geojitmalboda

Neol wanjeonhi ijeottdan mari deo nappeun geot gata

I can’t believe I’m seeing NU'EST here in MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA.

“Hey loser, why are you here? You’re not good enough to be here, so why bother coming? You’re just a waste of space and your polluting my air, so why don’t you.…Ahhhh they’re so HOT!!!!” this random girl whose face was caked with makeup practically screamed in an innocent girls ear.  Seriously I can’t take girls like that. Picking on the innocent.

”What are you looking at? You’re so pathetic and useless. JUST GET LOST!” The poor girl looked like she was going to burst into tears. I felt so guilty just standing there and watching. You know, they say that the ones that don't do anything about bullying are just as bad as the instigators. You see, I am 100% against bullying, but I never have the courage to do something about it. I wish I did though. I’ve seen it too often and all I do is stand there and watch.

JR POV

I wonder what’s happening over there. I think it’s bullying or something but I can’t see it properly, it’s too dark.

“JR, stop standing there and start dancing, it’s almost your part.” Aron hyung whispered quietly enough so that his voice didn’t amplify through the mic.

“Uh…Aron I think there’s something weird happening over there. I think we should stop the performance for a while.”

 

Hina POV

They’re really making me pissed off now. I turn to face the stage to see JR and Aron having a little conversation. I wonder why. It’s JR’s rap but he’s still talking to Aron.

JR POV

“JR! JR! JR...” the crowd was chanting.

“JR, we’ll sort this out after this song okay? Now rap.” Aron pushed me to the front and I quickly rapped my part so that I could keep up with the song and returned to my spot in the routine. The song was finished smoothly and I hurried backstage so I could have a chat with Aron.

“Aron hyung! What should I do? What if there is a fight or a dance battle? They can’t have one without me!”

“JR I don't think it would be a dance battle… It’s sooooo hot. I’m gonna sit so do whatever.”

“Kamsahamnida!” I headed to what seemed like a dance battle in my eyes, pushing and shoving fan girls along the way. It felt really rude but they just swoon over me.

“I’m sorry ok, I don’t mean to be in your way, I just wanted to see NU’EST.” a girl whimpered and I could just hear it.

“'I’m sorry,' isn’t going to cut it! Just get LOST. Understand? If you didn’t you could have just said so,” I had just arrived at the ‘so-called-dance-battle’ but instead I saw a girl on her knees and her hair being yanked by some ‘I’m so pretty and I don't wear makeup at all’ girl.

“Hey, no violence at this concert!” I yelled. The insolent girl dropped the girl’s hair and rushed over to me.

“JR OPPA! I love you, go out with me,” that stuck up witch proposed. Never in my life would I go out with some person like that.

“Mianhae I can’t,” I sarcastically apologised and winked. She screamed and ran away. Stupid girl. The other girl ran away somewhere too.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIIIIIII ME HYPER!!!! SO HAPPY JUST UPLOADED MY FIRST CHAPTER!!!! YAY!!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT >.<

~TOFUFISHIE =3