3rd Sakura

Neon Pink Sakura

 

 JR POV

The concert had just finished, it was 10pm and I had school tomorrow. I calmly walk off stage to Hina.

“Hina what class are you in?”

“Aron’s future class. Can I go now?”

“Why? I just got to talk to you. Is it because you are scared? Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.” I said and smiled.

“I don’t get scared easily so you don’t have to worry.” She smiled back.

“I know you’re scared of that pedo guy in the suit. You don’t have to lie to me, I saw you rocking yourself back and forth.”

“I wasn’t lying to you and I was rocking back and forth because I was...” she was thinking hard for a good come back.

“Aww how cute.” I quickly covered my mouth *cough, cough* “Just clearing my throat. Rapping makes my throat go weird sometimes,” I didn't mean to say it out loud. I just thought it was cute how she can’t lie very well.

“Well…goodbye” She waved goodbye and ran off.

Hina POV

I dashed off. JR was so cute. I think it’s illegal for him to be that cute. I got through the door of my home and screamed at the top of my lungs.

Next day

*BUZZ BUZZ * Only 7:30? What?! I have school! Am I going to make it?! I am definitely not a morning person. The alarm is my worst nightmare. I quickly got dressed and headed to the kitchen where my mother was washing dishes from dad’s breakfast and last night’s dinner. She reset the table knowing I would be down at about 8:15 and since I would skull my juice, take one bite of my toast and eat the rest of it whilst walking to school I would take another 5.

School was only 10 minutes away so it wasn’t a long walk but I would have to run if I were to make it to homeroom on time, which starts at 8:30. I wonder if I’ll see NU’EST today. I might see Aron but I probably won’t get to see all of them.

I check my watch to see its 8:28 am. My teacher is super strict and won’t allow a minutes tardiness. I run the regular 2 minute dash and make it just before the classroom door closes. I quietly walk to my desk, which is a window seat in the second row to the back or the back row since the very back are jut empty tables and chairs.

“I’m sure you have heard of the transfer student from Korea, Aron but there is also another young man who is transferring to our class,” the teacher announced, “You can come in now.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIIIII, I feel like my chapters are getting shorter but because I feel like it, I'm going to add 2 chapters! WOOHOOOO DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!! Please comment and subscribe. ^^

~TOFUFISHIE +_+ <---FEELING LIKE A CLOWN