15th Sakura: Christmas Syringa :0

Neon Pink Sakura

 

JR POV

It’s Christmas and we could just manage to fit a tree in this little apartment that manager-nim somehow found for us. We had each bought each other presents and I wanted to open mine soooo badly.

“Ah! I forgot!” I yelled in the middle of our Christmas dinner. I rushed to my room to get this neatly wrapped present I forgot to give Hina.

“Damn, where’d I put it?” I said whilst looking through my school bag, which I haven’t touched since the end of school. Found it,” I muttered. I quickly ran to the door put my shoes on and ran outside. Hina’s house was a couple streets down so it was ok.

*KNOCK KNOCK* I was banging my fist hard on their door. I heard someone from the other side. They unlocked the door and I realised it was Misa. YAY! The flirt opened the door for me.

“It’s JR!” she yelled,

“Tell him to come in!” I’m guessing that was her mum.  She let me in and I wandered through the house looking for…Hina.

“Um…where’s Hina?” I asked

“Well actually she just ran out the door after going to her room in the middle of dinner.” Misa replied. “But why don’t you stay here for a while?” she dragged me along to the lounge room and sat me down at the couch. “I’ll go get you a drink.” I think she means I’ll go to the bathroom and roll my skirt.

I didn’t care and ran out the door. “Um… I came here to see Hina so if she isn’t here I’ll be leaving. Sayonara Mr and Mrs Fujisaki.” I said before I left the house.

I walked back towards the apartment.

“JR?” I heard a voice from behind me call out. I turned around. I could already predict it was Hina.

“Ah! I forgot to give this to you at school.” I handed the neatly wrapped present to her with two hands and she gladly accepted.

“Thanks. I have something for you too.” We exchanged gifts and I escorted her back to her home.

“Before you go in, open it. I want to see your reaction.” She said with her eyes on the present. I untied the bow and ripped the wrapping. Inside the box was a card.

“Why did you wrap a card?” I asked.

“Just cause. Now open the card.” I did exactly that. What’s with the long-ish short message.

Dear JR,

I couldn’t really find you a good present because that's what I at most. So I will be giving you my phone number! YEAAAAAH!! Xxxx-xxx-xxx. Lame, I know. But that was all I could think of. So call me maybe. Haha, yeaaaahh…. I know that's old. But you should consider yourself lucky! You’re the first friend I’ve ever given my phone number to…… Okay, this is awkward. What to write?

 Thanks for being a great friend this year. Like you’re probably the bestest, awesomest, fantasticest, brilliantist, amazingest, coolest  friend ever!!!! Haha….. could you even read that? I finally truly have someone I can trust. I wish we can stay like this forever and ever :D. Please continue to look after me. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Obviously from me the girl who handed this to you,

Hina

P.S. NU’EST HWAITING!!!! And say merry Christmas to them for me. ( ^O^ )

 

So I’m only a friend to her, but whatever. It kind of pained my heart but I doubt it will last long. I’ll forget her once I’m back in Korea won’t I?

“HAHAHAHAHA” I laughed as I took my phone out and entered her number. Just in case, I called her and her phone went off.

Sandy Sandy neobakken babe I’m loving you babe,

Sandy Sandy nattaeme jeldaero apeuge anhalge.

She searched for her phone and quickly declined my call. “Is this your number?” she asked and held out her phone to the contact she saved as ‘JR ma homie ’

“Cute. Ahm, ahm, no…umyep that's my number.” I got out my phone and edited her contact information. Name: Hina, Surname: Ma homie. “Hee hee” I stared at my phone screen like a weirdo.

“Is everything okay?” she asked.

“Uh…yeah. Why?” I responded.

“Just cause you look like some pedo when you stare at your screen like that. I recommend you don’t do that to often.” She suggested. Has she always been this cute? I mustn’t like her, it will get too complicated when I need to leave for Korea. Why am I even thinking ahead?

“You open my present now.” She opened the box, her face looked confused. I mean that’s what to expect when you give someone wilted stems in a cardboard box.

“Well, those roses were in my locker for a week and I wanted to give them to you so that you have something that used to belong to me. I have the dried up petals so we’re a match.” I wonder if he knows what wilted flowers mean? (A/N wilted flowers mean rejected love)

Silence took over, so I took a step forward and gave her a hug. “Thank you.” I whispered.

“Hey, JR do I get a hug too?” I heard someone yell. Great way to ruin the moment Misa.

“Sure.” She ran up to me and hugged me. I patted her back and saw Hina’s slightly jealous but full on irritated face glaring at Misa.

I poked my tongue out, “Jealous?” I whispered as I walked past her. My Christmas in Melbourne had ended like that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIIIIIIIIIII... I think i'll stop using I'm hyper cause you guys get the idea right? I'm alwaaaaayyyyyyyysssssss hyper XP

My first side story.... How are you liking it? :D I think I'll keep it short today. How was everyones christmas? Get a lot of pressies? Enjoy the last few hours of Christmas everyone!!! <3 Please comment and subscribe! It makes me so happy...... and it's free :)

~TOFUFISHIE Q_(-_- ) <---- Still finding santa :)

P.S The title has nothing to do with a syringe, it's actually a type of flower...... or so I've heard! =)