10th Sakura

Neon Pink Sakura

Hina POV

PE was 4th period and it was a boiling hot day. Today we had to go to the local park and do orienteering. I like orienteering but our teacher was crazy. Once I was playing tennis and I had accidently got a tennis ball stuck in a tree and she made me go up and get it. The bad part was that there was this humongous spider right next to it and I almost vomited on the girl below me. Then I fell and passed out. It’s not my fault I’m scared of spiders! I didn’t choose to be…………

“Ok, ready, START!” our PE teacher cried out. I started running around to find my first control point with my partner who happened to be JR. The moment the teacher asked us to get into partners, JR suddenly appeared in right front of me and here we are. Unfortunately I don’t really have a good sense of direction although my teacher gave us a map. I tried to follow JR, but he’s really fast.

I momentarily got distracted by a pretty dragonfly that was fluttering around. I looked up to show JR but he was gone. Great. I’m lost. Why not sit down at a nearby tree and play some angry birds or temple run or even flow on my phone. Actually, I should just stare at pictures of JR and admire his beauty.

After a while I heard some footsteps travelling in my direction. I looked up to see a figure managing to just cover my view of the sun. I peered up from under my phone. The figure got clearer and I realised it was JR.

“What are you DOING!?” He yelled. He sounded angry but his expression told another story. He was trying to conceal a smile. I could hear his panting getting louder as he neared me. He must have been looking for me all this time.

“Well thanks to YOU, I got lost!” I fumed at him. But as soon as the words left my mouth, I buckled over in laughter. The shocked expression when I yelled at him was priceless. He probably wasn’t expecting that. But then I felt a bit guilty because while he was looking for me, whilst I was on the internet, staring at photos of him……… It’s not my fault he is so DAMN attractive!

“Okay, okay I’m sorry….. BUT YOU BETTER KEEP UP. I WANT TO WIN!” JR yelled into my ear. He then patted me on the back and took off. I covered my hand over my ringing ear but there was a smile evident on my face. I took off after him.

 “Hina, this is the first one.” He smiled at me. Wow. What’s with the sudden mood change? We raced to the control point. We got on our knees and I gladly presented our card to JR who hole punched it. He smiled and I started to subconsciously stare at him. Crap. He noticed. I was going to break my stare but he stared back. I kept on staring at him and by now I could remember all the features on his face and every time I closed my eyes, all I could see was him (A/N sound familiar?). He feels so close yet so far.

JR POV

I leaned in closer. I wanted to kiss her. It was one of those moments where everything around you stops. JR, wake up. You’re not her boyfriend, she will probably throw grass and leaves in your face the moment she figures out what you’re trying to do.

“Is that a pimple?” I blurted out. I pointed at the non-existent pimple on her cheek. Yep, JR. That’s totally what you say to a girl. Nice manners.

“Uh…” She looked very uncomfortable. Hina mianhae. “Probably,” she shrugged. She stood up quickly and walked away. I ran to catch up with her; she was going in the wrong direction.

“Um….. We really need to hurry if we want to win…..” I spoke uncomfortably.

“…………….” was Hina’s reply. I sighed and sped up a bit, but went slow enough so that Hina could keep up. I could hear her ragged breath coming from behind me. We had only completed one control and she was already tired. This was going to be a long 20 minutes.

We finally finished the course. Hina and I had come 4th but that was understandable since it did take a bit of time to find her. Though next time, we are definitely going to win.

Hina POV

After everyone had returned from the orienteering and to the meeting place, we all had a break. I ran off to get a drink of water. I saw JR in the far off distance and I started to run to him as fast as I could so that I could jump on his back and surprise him. I stopped mid-way. HINA BACK AWAY. JR took off his shirt and his 6 pack was so visible. Aaaaaaaaaah. I can’t blame him in this weather, but still! All the girls started practically drooling over him. I watched as one girl rolled up her shorts so high you could barely see them from underneath her polo shirt and sauntered over to JR. She grabbed JR’s shirt and started fanning herself. I gritted my teeth so hard I tasted blood. Why? It’s not like I own him. They started talking but I was out of earshot so I couldn’t hear them. I slunk into the shadows and made my way over to them. Then the worst thing possible happened. She grabbed his face and kissed him. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! MEEEEEEEE HYPERRRRR <------i'm probably going to start like that everytime.

IT WAS SOOOOOOO HOT LAST THURSDAY AND FRIDAY!!!! MY CLASSROOM DIDN'T EVEN HAVE AN AIRCON!!!!!!!! Although I didn't have all my lessons in my classroom... WALKING HOME IN 38-OR-SO DEGREES CELSIUS HEAT WITH HEAVY TEXT BOOKS IN YOUR BAG IS THE WORST... >_<

I've realized how short my chapters are getting but since it's the last week of school for me, expect another chapter on Friday!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! ;)

I believe the story is getting better so please do continue reading and re-reading it since I do sometimes edit things (actually don't you'll get bored of it).....

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!FOR ME SO I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING IT!!!!!!!! <3 :D

~TOFUFISHIE 0n0 <-- hehe have no clue what type of face that is :)