6th Sakura

Neon Pink Sakura

Hina POV

I chucked out my passionfruit yogurt and headed toward the sound studio that is near the music room. The sound studio houses the only instrument I can play to my heart’s content. The piano. I sat down on the stool and started playing NU’EST’s FACE since that's the only song I could find a music sheet for.

 

Aron POV

I wanted explore the school and chose to start at the music room going past the sound studio along the way, since I had music next period. I stopped in front of the sound studio to hear a familiar melody. It was FACE. I was going over the lyrics in my head.

Teojyeo naoneun jackpot
Nuga mwora geon so what
Ige neowa naui chairago
Teojyeo naoneun jackpot meomchulddaeggaji can’t stop
Ggok ggaejyeobwaya apeun jul alji
Geuraeseo niga geogikkajiran geoya

 

“Uhhhh?” The melody suddenly stopped. I opened the door that led to the piano where Hina was playing. She couldn’t remember what was next. She spotted me and immediately came over.

“Oh, Aron!” She gripped me wrist tightly and tugged me over to the stool.

“I’m gonna teach you how to play.” She smiled and placed my hands in the correct positioning.

*5 minutes later*

“I give up. You're so bad at this,” Hina sighed. My hand coordination was the worst and she almost yelled at me. Although her determination was pretty cute.

*DING DING DING* Recess is over and it’s now music. JR and I had no choice but to be the ‘servants’. We had to get the instruments, stands and chairs out because no one else volunteered. I’m actually kinda glad that we don't play an instrument because then we would have to perform something and I really can’t be bothered.

 

Hina POV

The rest of the day went by fairly quick and now it’s time for JR to come over. Oh, the joy.

“Sup,” JR said as he reached me.

“Yo?” I said awkwardly, mentally facepalming. He smirked at moi. There are my 5 years of French right in that one word. Moi.

“Are you okay?” JR asked me. He looked pointedly at my hand blocking my face from his vision.

“I’m fine!” I said but my voiced came out high-pitched. I could feel my face heat up. I quickly pulled out my phone and checked my reflection on the phone screen. My cheeks were normal but my face felt hot. What was wrong with me today? I slipped my phone back into my pocket.

After about 2 minutes I realised how awkward this situation was. JR was walking right next to me yet neither of us said a word.  I glanced out at him from the corner of my eye to find him staring at me. Me, being the amazing person I am, sped up and tripped over my own feet, resulting in him catching me. There were these 5 awkward seconds where we just stared into each other’s eyes but then JR cleared his throat and I looked at him questioningly.

“As I said, rapping makes my throat go weird.” JR stated. I shrugged my shoulders and resumed walking. He followed after me. As we neared my house, I took a good look at it. It was a pretty plain house but I liked it, it was cosy. I entered through the door and called out, “I’m home!” I found my mum in the kitchen and I walked over to her.

“Hey mum, what are you cooki-“I was about to ask but stopped mid-sentence as the most horrible smell EVER invaded my nose. “What is that SMELL!?” I practically screamed as I covered my nose and ran out of the kitchen, gasping for fresh air. I spotted JR just walking inside the house but I quickly ran over to push him out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIIIIIIIIYA PEOPLE!!!!!!! HYPER AGAIN TODAY TOO =)

I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE EARLY TODAY AS A THANKYOU TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBER  DLite4Life!!!!                       

I just want to mention that I have made minor changes and improvements to the foreword and the story but there is no major change.

It makes me really happy when I see a new subscriber and that my views have increased so I want to give a HUGE THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!! to everyone who is reading this fanfic. SO PLEASE ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER!!! >.<

~TOFUFISHIE signing in and out ~(^.^)~