Chapter 10

Can you keep a secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan waved at us with a bright smile as we walked out of school and I waved back happily. Thankfully he’s back to his old happy self.

“Let’s go!” He said as he grabbed my arm and walked while I let myself being pulled by him.

We arrived at the nearby mall in about 10 minutes since it was basically walking distance from school. “Shall we have lunch first?” Daeun asked and we all agreed.

I settled down in a seat beside Luhan and opposite Sehun while they went to order food. “Chicken Carbonara for me!” I called out and Luhan showed an okay sign as he went with Sehun to order.

I was really hungry when they came back with the food and once they placed it on the table, I started mixing it. “I’ll eat well!” I said and quickly tucked into my food.

“Ah!” I took the spoon away from my mouth as the spaghetti hadn’t cooled down. “Are you okay?!” Two voices shouted immediately and I looked up to see two worried eyes looking at me while Daeun was glaring at me.

I suddenly realized the awkward situation we were in and quickly let out a smile. “I’m fine, I just ate too quickly for a second and scalded myself.” “Nobody’s fighting with you for the food.” Luhan laughed and ruffled my hair while Sehun glanced at us subtly before continuing twirling his spaghetti.

We were walking around the mall after Sehun got his new pair of shoes. I was walking at the front with Luhan while Daeun and Sehun were at the back when I suddenly skidded to a stop.

I landed my eyes on a silver necklace that had a heart charm on it, it was simple yet exquisite and I really liked it. It seems like it caught Daeun’s attention as well as she stood beside me and gazed dreamily at it.

“That’s so beautiful.” I whispered and Daeun caught it as she turned to me. “You like it?” She raised her eyebrows at me.

“Yeah, why?” I answered confidently. “You’re a guy, and you like heart necklaces?” She asked suspiciously.

“Uh… Is there something wrong? Just because I’m a guy doesn’t mean I can’t like heart necklaces.” I tried to maintain a composed expression and walked away quickly.

“Jimin-ah, you still remember we have practice today afternoon right?” Lay asked as I picked up the phone.
“Yup, I do! I’m coming now!” I said and signaled Sehun and Luhan we should go.
“Okay, see you!” He sang and hung up.

“We have to go, dance practice is starting.” I said and Daeun seemed disappointed as she stared at Sehun while he shrugged.

“When can we go out again?” She asked and pouted at him. “Soon I guess.” He let out a smile and patted her head while I looked away. Seriously? You guys can see each other in school!

After a long day of practice in the dorms, the manager suddenly came in and made an announcement. “The CEO announced that EXO will debut a couple of months earlier, so you guys will be making your debut next month.” With that, the entire group howled and shouted in joy, even myself.

We huddled in a group hug and I suddenly remembered I needed to tell Jimin about it. I excused myself from the rest and went to the stairway beside the corridor.

“I’m debuting soon~” I sang as Jimin picked up the phone. “That’s great!” He screamed back and I smiled. “How’s everything?” I asked. It has been months since I asked how he’s been doing and I honestly missed him. “Great, how about you?”

“Your bandmates are nice, my identity’s still not revealed, I guess things are going pretty okay.” I said and he heaved a sigh of relief. “I owe you a million.” “I know.” I chuckled. I heard footsteps approaching and hastily bid goodbye. “Someone’s coming, I’ll call again, bye!”

I put down the phone just in time to see Sehun walking in to the stairway. “Yes?” I asked as he approached me. “I thought you lost your way.” He said jokingly while I rolled my eyes. “Come on, let’s go back.” I said and walked towards the door when he suddenly put one hand out and held my wrist.

He seemed hesitant in his words and he put one hand in his pocket while staring at me. After a minute, he let go of me and took his hand out. “Let’s go.” “You’re acting weird.” I looked at him suspiciously while he shook his head. “I’m not, now let’s go.” He said and pulled me out of the stairway.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter