This can't be true..

Limee Academy

When you finally get to leave the infirmary you got a crutch in each hand and your left feet is bandaged. 

"What am I supposed to do now? Now I can't participate on Music Bank with the Mama dance.." Although your feet was hurting you didn't cry. "I won't cry, not now."

You decided to go and find your dance teacher to tell him about your injury. You start to walk slowly and clumsily to the dance room. But as soon as your standing opposite the door you don't have the power to open it. 

"I don't want to withdraw, I don't want to miss this chance to be able to perform." You pull yourself together and knock on the door. 

________________________________________________________________________

You got to go home since Junho felt sorry for you. He was very sad with the fact that you couldn't participate and said that he would inform everyone about it. 

When you walked out of school the clock was only 10am. You didn't feel like going home because it would only make you feel more miserable so you decided to go and take a random stroll. 

You had never been in the center of Seoul even though you only lived a little bit outside of Seoul. You found a little park and decided to walk there a little to calm down. "It's been a long time since I was in a calm environment like this." Even though it's hard to walk with your crutchs you just keep on walking because if you stop now, you feel like you're going to cry. 

The park is empty besides some old pairs walking in peace with each other. You look at them and smile. "I hope that I can find someone like that in the future."

"Oh what's this? Isn't it shortySora?" Someone pounds you on your back and you look shocked to your right side. 

It's Sungyeol. He's dressed in a training outfit and it looks like he's out for a run. 

"What're you're doing here and.. what have you done with your left foot?" He points at your left foot. 

"I have... kind of sprained it.." You say and shrugs. 

"What!? You have to take better care of your body! Your whole body is the most important when performing!" 

"Yeah, I know..." 

He examines your face. "Well, it could happen to anyone and it could have been worse." He says and then smiles. 

You try your best to pull of a smile. 

"But hey, I know a really good ice cream bar close here! Let's go!" He says with a big smile. 

You can nothing but follow him. "What a wierd guy.." 

_______________________________________________________________________

You arrive at a small ice cream bar that looks a bit worn out on the outside.

"We're here!" Sungyeol says with a big smile. "Let's go inside!" 

You follow him in and you two are the only guests. The bar looks worn out but it still has a kind of home feeling to it.

"Heeyyy Sungyeol!" 

A man in his 40s screams from the bar counter with a big smile.

"Heeyyy ajusshi!!" Sungyeol screams back. 

You two walk closer to the bar counter. 

"Are you bringing your girlfriend today?" He says and winks amusingly at Sungyeol. 

"Heeyy ajusshi don't say that!" Sungyeol says and laughs. 

You just feel really awkward. But those two looks like they're really good friends. 

"She's just my friend, that's all." He says and smile at you. 

"Yeah that's right, we're just friends." You say to this awkward topic. 

"Hi, I'm the owner of this shop, i'm Shindong!" The old man says with a big smile and shakes your hand heavily over the bar counter. 

"I'm Lee Sora, Sungyeols friend, nice to meet you too." You say and chuckles, your whole arm is shaking with his handshake. "What a funny ajusshi."

"Whenever I feel down I always visit this place and order an ice cream and sits and talk with Shindong." Sungyeol says and smile. "My parents live far from here and he's like my uncle who I can talk about anything with." 

You think that life as an Idol isn't all fun and enjoyable. You'll be away from your family alot and barely have time to see them. 

"Let me order for you, this one is really good I promise!" Sungyeol says excited. He orders a banana split with colorful ice creams and it looks really cute! And it tastes wonderful too.

"Then, let me order one for you!" You suggest with a smile. 

"Heey! I had already decided which one to order!" Sungyeol says with a faked sadness. You chuckles. 

"Ajusshi please give me one of your craziest ice creams!" 

"Let me mix a special one for Sungyeol today at the orders of your friend Sora!" Shindong says and winks at you. You can't help but laugh. 

"Make a really crazy one ajusshi!" You say. 

He comes back with a really disgusting looking ice cream. "Sungyeol taste this wonderful ice cream made specially for you!" You say and burst out to laughter. 

Sungyeol tastes it and fakes a disgusted face. "Ajusshi you didn't have to exaggerate! What have I done to deserve this!?" 

You burst out to laughter at his funny faces trying to look like he's dying! 

The rest of the day you and Shindong picks on Sungyeol and his faces trying to look sad makes you laugh all the time. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

When you finally arrive at home after a really fun day you remember the Music Bank performance. You look at the picture of your dad and mom on your desk. 

"Appa, Umma what should I do?" 

I'm back with a new chapter! :D and a rather long one too!

Hope you guys liked it =^^= 

I'm going on a one week break in school now so look forward to many updates! :D

Please support this fanfic by subscribing!  ♥ 

Look forward to next chapter! :D 

Thank you! ~♥ 

Tumblr_mi9fvk7nbg1qizuuho1_500_large

And also congratulations to Infinite (L, Sunggyu, Hoya, Sungyeol and Dongwoo) to their graduation from Daekyung university! :D ♥♥♥

Only Sunggyu, Sungyeol and L was attending since Dongwoo and Hoya was busy with Infinite H. 

Congratulations !!!! ♥♥♥

Bdhsybycuaajb17_large