Perfect lead

Limee Academy

Hiyori put make up on your face and she even put a wig on your head. "I don't know why but the director told me to put a wig on you." She smiled in consideration. 

"That's ok." You smiled back. 

It was cool to see yourself in another haircolour since you had never colored your hair before.


Large

When you looked at yourself in the mirror your eyes widened big. You looked totally cute with a innocent touch which made you seem more like an angel. The make up was light and kind of made your face shine.

Then you took on the dress.

6592_1322378612hcxtw_large

"I hope this one flies a little when it becomes windy because that's what the director wanted." Hana said a little worried. "But you look so beautiful! The director found the right one!" She beamed happy. 

You blushed. Never had you been this dressed up and when you looked at yourself in the mirror, you looked wonderful. "It feels weird..." You admitted. 

"Oh stop it! You're wonderful! Maybe you could be Korea's next beauty!" Hana admired you and then smiled at her work. "Now let's begin filming!" 


 

Kai was talking with the director when you entered the filming place. Luhan and Kris were getting the last touch of make up and stood a bit in front of Kai. 

"She's ready!" Hiyori shouted. 

Kai and the director turned around. 

Kai's eyes widened. 

"Oh wonderful!!" Mr.Shin beamed. "She looks exacly like I imagined her to! Good job Hana and Hiyori!" He approached you. "It was right of me to not put on some white wings on you." He smiled. 

You smiled shyly. 

Mr.Shin turned around to Kai. "What do you think Kai? Isn't she beautiful??" 

You blushed. It was weird to look this dressed up. "Am I too much? Is the wig weird? Is my make up ok?" 

"Kai??" Mr.Shin lifted an eyebrow. 

Kai had his eyes on you the whole time and now he blinked for the first time since he saw you. 

You blushed heavily but you looked at him waiting for his answer. 

"She's...." 

"WOAAH! Is this Sora!!!?" Luhan shouted from behind Kai and approached you. "You're soo cute!!!" Luhan beamed. 

You smiled. "Thank you Luhan." 

You looked a little behind Luhan to Kai. He was getting his last touch of make up too. The three male leads had normal clothes who wasn't too fancy. But thei hair was styled. 

"I wonder what Kai wanted to say..." You thought and blushed. 

"Oh... maybe I made a mistake..." 

You turned your head. Kris was smirking at you. "I knew that you were cute but..... this is amazing." He scanned you up and down and his lips. "Maybe we.." 

*SLAP*

"Ouch!" Kris patted the back of his head. "That hurts!" 

"We're going to begin filming now.." Kai said and gave Kris a serious look. 

Kris rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah... you didn't have to slap me..." 

"It's your fault for trying to flirt with Sora!" Luhan shouted at Kris.

Mr.Shin clapped his hands for everyones attention. "Well then, let's begin filming!" 

You glanced at Kai. He didn't even glance at you. "Do I look weird ?" You thought.

 

Short chapter! 

But I have to study, that's why Q.Q 

Look forward to the next update in the weekend or something ~