A chance

Limee Academy

You were walking in the corridor towards your first class for today. 

"Sora!!!!" A high voice beamed. 

You turned around, Jiyeon.

You didn't know how to greet her, she did try to steal your job yesterday but..

Jiyeon seemed to notice your insecurity. She smirked inside. "Look at my new watch Sora! It's really cool! Touch it touch it!" She beamed excited on the outside.

You smiled at her cuteness. "I guess I can try to forgive her a little now.." You reached out to touch it but nothing happened with the watch. 

"IIIIHHHHHH!!!" Jiyeon threw herself into the wall.

Your eyes widened. "What is she doing??"  

Everyone in the corridor looked at you two. 

"S-sora! Why are you pushing me??" She said with a scared face. "I'm s-sorry that I got the job instead of you b-but.." She started to tear up. 

You just looked at her with big eyes. "What is she talking about? She DID NOT get the​ job, yet."  

"Yah Sora!!!!" You heard a voice shout. 

Sungyeol and Sungjong approached you two. They had seen it from afar. "Why did you do that??" Sungyeol shouted at you. 

"It's not like you to be like this.." Sungjong looked at you with accusing eyes. 

You couldn't answer them, you knew that you didn't push her. 

"It-it's ok.." Jiyeon sobbed. Sungjong helped her up and Sungyeol looked at you with dissapointed eyes. 

"N-no... I.." But you knew that the way they looked at you right now, they wouldn't believe you. Not when Jiyeon was crying like that. 

Jiyeon held onto Sungyeol's and Sungjong's arms. "It's ok.. I forgive you.. It's understandable why you did it.." She said with a sorrow face. 

Sungyeol and Sungjong looked at each other. "Yeah, but don't do it again." Sungyeol said with a small smile showing that he forgave you. 

You couldn't believe that they took her side. You bit you lip. "No way that I apologize." 

"Well then, let's go to class then." Sungjong smiled at Jiyeon. "Are you ok with that or should we go to the infirmary?" He asked with caring eyes. 

Jiyeon wiped her tears away. "No, i'm fine." She smiled and they walked to class with arms linked together. 

You just stood there, left behind. 

"I didn't know Sora could do anything like that!" "Why did she push poor Jiyeon like that?" You heard everyone whisper. 

You bit you lower lip to not cry and walked to class. 

At the door to the classroom you met Kai. He smiled at you and you felt your anger wash away slightly. "If Kai didn't show up here I don't know if I would be able to go to this class now." You thought.

"Good morning!" You greeted. 

"Hi." He said and smiled. 

You both entered the room and took seats next to each other close to the windows. 

Jiyeon eyed you both where she sat with Sungyeol and Sungjong. "Hm... So she knows Exo too huh?" 

Before the teacher could arrive Mr.Shin entered the classroom. He searched around for someone. "Oh! Sora and Jiyeon! Could I have borrow you two for a moment?" He smiled. 

You looked at Kai and smiled. He gave you thumbs up and smiled back. And with that you were confident again.

You and Jiyeon got up at the same time and walked out. 

"I've actually gathered the responsible people of the commercial here today." He smiled. 

"I know I don't really stand a chance against a real idol but I can't stop hoping." You thought. 

"This is a very big commercial and they have decided to.." 

"I really want to do this!"  You thought.

Jiyeon smirked. "This commercial and L is mine." 

"To hold a small competition to decide the female lead!" 

"What!!? Why??" Jiyeon dropped her jaw. 

You brightened up. "Maybe I have a chance after all!!" 

"It's because they want someone really good, not someone who thinks she's good only because she's an idol." Mr.Shin smiled. "They want real talent." 

Jiyeon didn't want to argue with Mr.Shin. "Yeah of course! Maybe they haven't seen me perform yet.." She smiled. 

"Well then, follow me so we can begin immediately!" Mr.Shin beamed.

"Now I can really show them what I can!" You beamed happily and followed him. 

Jiyeon pasted on a smile but inside she was burning with anger. "Grrr... I'll show you your place Sora."

 

 

I feel that I kind of lied when I said many updates XD Sorry I promise It will come! ~

Had a hard time uploading this chapter.. .__. my internet suddenly decided to be snorlax -.-