Annyeong! We're Chanyeol and D.O!

Limee Academy

I'll introduce two "new" characters in this chapter! :) 

Park Chanyeol 

Tumblr_mebu7nu0rk1qji78fo1_500_large

 

  • Exo-K's tall happy virus!
  • Likes to play pranks on his fellow members. 
  • He can play the guitar, drum and bass. 
  • He's always smiling and always on the move, he's like a kid who can't stay still! 

 

D.O

563003_238113566326168_529390643_n_large

  • Exo-k's cute ahjumma! 
  • He really enjoys to cook and he often cooks for Exo-k. 
  • He says he's Exo-k's personal hairdresser but no one wants him to touch their hair. 
  • He's very close to Kai. 

 

 

 

You decided to go and search for Junho and skip your first class. (Badass) Necessity knows no bounds. 

You tried the dance room first and luckily there he was. 

"Sora? What brings you here?" 

"Well uhm..." You begin. "I wanted to ask you if....." You feel like your confident has dropped. 

"Ask what?" He asks curiously. 

"If I could.... still dance Mama?" 

He looks at you without saying anything and you feel a little worried. 

"I never thought you would ask that Sora. It's only the BEOL students who has this strong will to complete their job even if they're hurt badly. I'm impressed." 

"Then.... Is it okey?" 

He looks up to the ceiling like he's thinking about it really clearly. "I don't know Sora, it's the schools pride that you're dealing with, are you sure that you can make it?" 

You weren't sure about that either. The pain you endured yesterday wasn't all easy but... 

"I will do my best, this is what I want and I don't want to give my place as Kai to anyone!" 

He examines you. 

"Please Junho, I will really do my very best!" You beg. 

............................................

"Okey." 

You bright up.  

"If you can show me that you can dance with that injury on the rehearsal one day before Music bank then I will let you. If you fail I will put in the reserve I decided on." 

You confidence has come back. "I'll make sure the audience will never be able to guess that i'm injured!" 

"I'll be looking forward to it." 

 You bow and leave for your classes.

Junho is still standing where he last stood. "She's new to this school and she aldready has this strong desire to perform. She truly is their daughter." 

___________________________________________________________________

After all classes has ended you went and searched for a dance room. You found one that was small. 

"Now, let's try the pills I got from the doctor." 

It still hurts as much as it did yesterday or even more now. You can't wait for the pills to start working. After a while you feel less pain. "It's really working!" It still hurts and dancing for 3 minutes with this pain is still going to be a challenge. 

"But I won't give up this easily!" 

__________________________________________________________________

After practicing for a few hours you decided that it was all for today. You pick up your crutches and walk towards the door. 

Then without warning someone runs in and closes the door. It's a tall boy and he's breathing heavily like he newly went out for a run. You just look at him and your eyes met. 

"Scchhh!!" He says and puts his forefinger in front of his lips with a smile. 

You do as he says and stays quiet. 

"Yah! Chanyeol! Where are you!? Come on out!" You hear someone scream outside the door. You hear his footsteps when he dissappears to search another place. 

"Wait... what? Did he say CHANYEOL?" You look at the guy with big eyes. 

"Hi i'm Exo-K's happy virus, Chanyeol!" He says with a big smile. "Nooooo waaaaayyyy!!!!!"   You look at him big eyes. "No way, am I meeting an Idol again!?" 

"You're from the normal classes right?" He says with a big smile. "What's your name?" 

"Uhm.. i'm.... i'm... Lee... Lee Sora." Your classmates in your old school have been drooling for him for ages and you have never cared about him or any other idol. Until now. You old classmates would kill you if they saw this now. 

"Nice to meet you Lee Sora and thank you for helping me!" You just look at him. This guy never stops smiling does he? It's... kind of... cute. 

Then out of nowhere your stomach starts to rumble. 

You blushes and he just continues to smile. "You hungry? I think he's done by this time now, come on!" He smiles and grabs your arm. 

"Ah wait! Where are we going??" 

"You'll see!" He says with a big smile. 

You arrive at something that looks like a kitchen. It's all shiny and everything looks expensive. Someone is cooking and you can smell that it smells wonderful. 

"Heeeyyy! D.O!!!" Chanyeol screams. 

That someone turns around. "Oh Chanyeol, you wanna taste my pancakes?" D.O is wearing an apron. 

Ohmo why am I meeting so many idols today? But if you think about it, it's something that you should get used to since you'll try to enter BEOL. AND you're in Limee, the place where most of the top idols goes to school. 

 

 

Hope you liked this chapter! :D new characters and all hehe ^^ 

But this was a pretty long chapter, right? :) 

I'ven been doing homework all day so this was a good change to write a little hehe.

I hope Exo can have their comeback soon! HWAITING!

 

Tumblr_mgofa1b0ae1rjxb8po3_r1_250_large

Come come and subscribe! ~♥