Moving On

Nothing's Over

Chapter 1

Moving On

You unloaded your stuffs from the truck. today, your family moved to a new luxurious flat after several years moving country to country due to your father's duty. you took a box filled with stuffed toys you collected lately. Haewon, your twin, helped you with the other luggage. meanwhile, there were 7 boys spying on you, their new neighbor from their room. they were busy filming their new variety show with the puppies.

"Ah! so, they're our new neighbor?" a tall fair skinned boy said.

"Yeah, i heard they were moving permanently to Seoul after their father's retirement from the government's International Relation Department," a boy with cute canine fangs said.

"The gossip spreaded that one of their children would be studying in our college," The dark-blonde haired guy said; caressing a puppy on his lap.

"They looked busy, should we help them, hyung?" The tall boy said.

"Yeah, sungyeol ah, let's help them," all of the boys answered in unison.

they all left the puppies to their managers and rushed downstairs, offering helps for you and your family. they seemed nice to your family. they even talked with you and your twin brother along with moving the luggage to your new place. In not longer than a day, Infinite, you and Haewon became good friends. you told them that Haewon was a part of a boy group called, X-5 and you also asked them to help Haewon who was new to the Entertainment world. Sungyeol, the tallest guy of Infinite was impressed with both of your heights. you were only a few centimeters shorter than dongwoo while Haewon was 3 cm taller than Sungyeol. and you told him that you were both swimming athletes representing Korea in your high school years.

"Haeyoon ah, won't you come to our place with your twin?" Dongwoo asked.

"Well, Haewon oppa seemed a little tired. i'll let him rest first. i'll bring some cookies to your place next door, dongwoo oppa," you smiled as you walked into your new house.

"Okay then. We're expecting you to come and meet our babies~" Sungjong beamed.

"Babies? i thought seven of you are boys?" you tilted your head in confusion.

"Aigoo, cute~ you'll see later," Hoya said as he pinched your cheek.

"It hurts, Howon ah," you pouted.

"See you later, Yoon ah," Woohyun said, throwing hearts at you.

"Stop being greasy to our new friend or she'll leave us," Sunggyu reminded,

"See you later, Yoon noona," L said as he waved to you.

"I can't wait to meet the babies," you said without knowing what the "babies" were.

you get changed, and opened your puppy's cage as you put a harness on him. haewon walked out of his room, rubbing his eyes.

"What are you doing to Yeongie? have you tidied your room?" he asked as he saw you putting harness on your puppy's neck.

"I'm taking yeongie for a walk, oppa." you smiled.

"Ah okay. don't forget to stop buy the grocery, Yoon ah. help me to buy some necesities," Haewon said sleepyly.

"Ah, tell appa and umma i'll be home by the dinner," you said as you slipped on your sneakers and walked out of the house.

"Yoon noona! come on," Sungjong pulled you to their dorm.

"Sungjong ah, i still wonder what your babies are," you said as you both entered Infinite's Dorm.

"You'll see later. i think they will be a nice playmate for your Yeongie," He said as he dragged you inside Infinite's dorm.

as soon as you got into their dorm, 3 puppies came and played together with your Yeongie."Yoon ah, meet our babies, Jolie, Ppung Ppungie, and Yokik," Dongwoo introduced the dogs. you found out that Jolie was the baby labrador, while Ppung Ppungie was a baby shiba inu and Yokik was the black-brown furred puppy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++