Responsibility

Nothing's Over

Chapter 4

Responsibility

 

as soon as you walked inside your house, you found your mom and dad putting on serious faces sitting with their hands crossed in front of their chest in the living room. you entered the house carefully, put Yeongie inside his cage, and put your shoes in the rack. sungyeol was following you behind. he backed you, as if he knew that your parents would get angry.

"Jung Haeyoon, Why you came home this late," Your mom said.

"Omma, mianhae. i went to Yoonsang oppa to get Yeongie vaccinated." You said carefully while looking on your feet.

"Oh Really? then why you appeared on the live broadcast of a TV show later today?" Your father said sarcastically.

"Abonim, it's my fault yoonie got into that show," Sungyeol helped (he went to your place to be responsible for what he had done).

"OH! and since when you can answer me, young handsome man?" Your father looked at him sarcastically.

"Appa, Jalmothaesseo. don't blame him. i was the one who signed the contract to be with infinite on that show," You kneeled down and begged to your dad.

"I Told you not to go to the showbiz world like your brother did. he dissatisfy me the most," he shouted at you.

"Appa, i...i.." you looked down and cried.

"Yoonie," Sungyeol stood behind you.

"I just don't want to be a burden to Haewon oppa," you cried.

"It was my fault, abonim.. i was the one who dragged her all along, please don't get angry," Sungyeol kneeled with you.

"Young man, stand up," your mom soften.

"We decided you can continue with the show," your mom continued.

"Stand up," your father commanded.

"Sungyeol ah, please do invite the boys to have dinner here," Your mom said.

"Thank you, omonim," he bowed and rushed to the dorm.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

after a pleasant dinner and talk with your parents, the boys stayed a while in your place. you sat at the balcony, enjoying your hot milk, gazing at the stars. Haewon came and joined you. he sat beside you with a cup on his hand. he slung his other arm on your shoulder, embracing you like his Girlfriend. he sighed as he told you that he overheard the wrath of your parents before. and he told you that he was leaving back to X-5's Dorm by the next day. after that, he left you alone, you were still shocked hearing what he just said. it had only been a few days he was able to meet you and now he's going away from you, his comeback schedules were taking him off of you. and you haven't felt enough meeting him just for a few days.

you covered your face with your palms and cried. "I miss You Haewonnie," You cried.

Sunggyu saw you were crying and decided to calm you, "What happened, Yoon ah?" He asked as he came to you and patted your back.

"Haewonnie," You cried.

"What happened with him, Yoon ah?" He asked.

"He's leaving back to his dorm. i am so gonna lost half of my life," you tried to control your breath.

"It's okay, Yoon ah," Dongwoo came and joined sunggyu comforting you.

"It's just i missed him this much. he hadn't been with me for the past 2 years and now after a few days with his family, he had to leave us again," You cried.

"Yoon baby, what happened?" Woohyun suddenly hugged you.

"Oppa, I am losing my twin," You broke the hug and cried.

"No you're not, Jung Haeyoon," Haewon said and pulled you into a hug.

"Oppa," You burst into a louder cry.

"Hyung, you can go home now, it's late already. I'll take care for yoonie," Haewon said.

"Okay, guys, let's go home and prepare for tomorrow," Dongwoo gestured the boys to leave your house.

"Omonim, Abonim, thankyou very much for the food. sorry for interupting your family time," All the boys bowed to your parents and politely left your house.

"Yoon ah, mianhae yo. i don't mean to make you cry. I'll visit you with taefungie and Jinwannie often," Haewon hugged you tight.

"Oppa," you cried on his chest.

"Don't wet my pajama, yoon. you know, Ulzzang Yoonie is not an ulzzang when she cries," Haewon cupped your face with his hands and kissed your forehead.

"Jung haewon, is leaving tomorrow, how can't i cry?" you nagged.

"Yoon, i am working for you, sis. don't cry." Haewon said.

"Ne, oppa." you eased your tears and walked into your room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++