All I Want For Christmas

Nothing's Over

Chapter 13

All I Want For Christmas

 

Christmas atmosphere is everywhere around Seoul. You were having your Pre-Christmas shopping with Minji and the Boys at Myeong-Dong Shopping District that day. You bought several outfits for the puppies, some christmas outfits and shoes for you, and some hidden presents for Infinite boys and Minji. and to your surprise, Hoya bought you a pair of couple sneakers together with his. that was the latest limited editions of your favorite brand and he bought them just for both of you. you also bought some make ups and skincare for both you and Hoya. Meanwhile, Minji dragged Sungyeol with her, walking around the shopping district and tried to help sungyeol getting out of his misery.

 

"Yeol, i know you had a feeling for Yoonie," Minji snapped.

"How did you know? i had never told you about this, Jji?" Sungyeol asked.

"Dongwoo oppa told me about that, Sungyeol ah. you know, i can smell that too when you had her around. you know, i have better nose than coco when it comes to love and affairs," Minji joked.

"Jji, you have known me way longer than everyone else in the company. we trained together before you transfered to cube," Sungyeol said as he laughed a little.

"Yeol ah, move on. you have a lot of people who loves you," Minji said. *including me, Lee Sungyeol. open your eyes and look at me*

"I know, but how can i get over her?" He asked as he took Minji's shopping bags in his hands.

*sungyeol ah, open your eyes and see me, please* "I'll help you, trust me, I'd do anything to make you think you are loved," Minji Hinted.

"Listen to me, yeol. I don't want you to feel depressed all the way. so, let's just enjoy today. I will treat you with the mony Gyu oppa gave me," She continued as she dragged Sungyeol to a shoe marker outlet.

 

she bought a fresh new limited edition pairs of a new arrival collections for sungyeol as well as some shirts, pants and new backpack.  "Yeol, this is the way i showed how much i cared and had a heart for you. i hope someday you realized that there is someone looking out for you beside Yoonie," Minji said deep in her thoughts. Minji walked to an accessorries stall in front of Forever 21 outlet and tried a cute leopard ear head band and took the bear eared one as she tiptoed an made sungyeol wore that cute headband. she smiled and put both her thumbs up in front of sungyeol. she took out her phone and snapped a selca of both of them making silly expressions with those cute ears.

 

"Send the pictures to me, Jji," Sungyeol said as he looked at the results taken by Minji.

"Ajussi, how much are these headbands, I want," Minji said.

"For this beautiful agassi, i'll give 3000 won for two," The uncle smiled as Minji handed the money to him.

"Hey, let's eat potato twist," Minji pulled Sungyeol's arm and dragged her to a potato twist stall.

"Ajumma, this young lady wanted one with sausage in the middle and make it mild. for me, make it the plain potato twist with spicy chilli powder," Sungyeol said "Ah, and we wanted the freshly fried ones," he added.

"Here you go, young man, 2000 won," the middle aged woman said and sungyeol handed the money.

 

Sungyeol smiled looking at Minji who was getting busy with her potato-sausage twist. *i didn't realize you were that cute, Jji* he sat beside Minji, enjoying his twist and a can of canned americano they bought in a convenient store nearby. "Jji, i knew you always looked out for me. thanks for being this caring to me. i might not be able to get over this situation without you," sungyeol said deep in his thoughts, staring at the girl who was now enjoying her cola. he never thought of falling for that girl just after he got his heart broken. but now, he was feeling the opposite. he started to get over you and started to develop a deeper friendship (who knows it would be more than friends) with Minji.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Minji's POV

 

It was rather not easy making Sungyeol getting over his pain. you know, he fell for Yoonie quite a while. and I need some extra works to make him forget her and saw me as a woman instead of a sister like never before. I wanted Sungyeol to know how i feel for him. i didn't love him out of pity. i had been in love with him since.. ermm.. let see, 4 years ago, way before i transfered from Woollim to cube. I had known him for almost my entire teenage years. he had been in the same class with me since our Junior High's Freshman year to our Senior high's Senior years. and I had been admiring her since then. but he never realized my feelings. i managed to hid that feelings away from him. i was too affraid to show him this feeling. sunggyu oppa had once tried to match make both of us, but it was an epic failure. so, this time, i had to make efforts myself to make him get over Yoonie and look at me as a woman.

 

"Minji, what are you thinking about?" Sungyeol asked as he waved his hand in front of my face, waking me up from that day dream.

"Ani, just thinking about something," I lied.

"Let's go to my car. i"ll take you somewhere. you seemed tired," He said as he dragged me to his car.

"Let's hit the coffee shop, Jji. i wanted to have some coffee time with you," Sungyeol said as he opened the front seat door for me.

"Woa, yeol. you are a gentle man," I praised.

"I don't do this for the others you know," He smiled as he walked to the other side of the car and sat on the driver's seat.

"Can I turn the cd player on?" i asked.

"Go ahead," He nodded and started the engine. when i turned the CD player on, i was so shocked that he still had that mixtape i gave him for his birthday present last chuseok.

"Sungyeol ah," I blushed.

"What?" He asked, still keeping himself focused on driving.

"I don't know you still played my mixtape CD," I said.

"I liked the songs, Jji. you're so great," He smiled.

"Thanks," I blushed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sungyeol's POV

Minji came just in time when i really needed someone to comfort me. she was just someone who i really relied on along these times. she gave me strength to move on rather than to cry and being all desperate due to my broken heart. She is a best friend for me. I wouldn't say that it was impossible to fall for her. but, just let time decide what should i do with her. should i fall for her, or should i keep being her best friend all along, plus, i had just found out a hint that she cared for me way more than a sister's love to her brother and i kept it as a secret, i didn't want her to know that i knew her feelings toward me. as for now i should enjoy my times with her. because, i know she wouldn't have much time for me later on when she debuted in CUBE Entertainment's new Duo Project with B2ST's Junhyung.

God had sent an angel in my despair. That night, after the shopping, Minji took me to a church nearby our dorm to do a christmas prayer. you know, I had never found a girl who make a list of the things she needed to pray for. and she made sure that no one passed through her prayer. she prayed for each and everyone she loved. though she didn't speak out a loud along the prayer, i knew she prayed for all of it through her deepest heart. 

 

"Jji, How come you never missed each one of us in every of your prayer?" I asked as i drove back to the dorm.

"Because i loved each and everyone of you guys. you are like a family to me," She smiled.

"Aww," I cooed.

"Yeol ah, I'm hungry. can we stop by somewhere before we reach home?" She asked.

"Of course, Jji. where would you like to have dinner? want some samgyupsal?" I asked. actually this is an excuse for me to eat delicious pork in town during a tight schedule of Infinite.

"Samgyupsal would be great, Yeol ah. i knew a delicious restaurant near lotte world," Minji beamed.

"Let's go there," I drove as she gave me the directions.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Updated^^ I hope you liked it. i lacked out of idea so i guess this is a short update from me. so, i see new subscribers.. keep reading my fics, guys. i hope you all liked it..

 

comments are welcomed^^

sincerely- woojyo