Lonesome Times

Nothing's Over

Chapter 6

Lonesome Times

 

That morning, Haewon and X-5 were going to China for a week, and Infinite were going to have thair Japan debut as well. so, you decided to send both groups to the airport. Infinite left early in the morning. so, you and the puppies sent them to the airport. each of them hugged you tight just like when they leave a part of their family,

"Yoon ah, Dan nom mannamyeon andwae, oh? (Yoon ah, don't meet another man, okay?)" Sunggyu said like a husband who leaves his wive alone.

"Noona, Cook us a nice meal when we got back here," Sungjong hugged you and patted your back.

"Yoonie, take care our babies well, i promise we'll bring you lot of things from japan," Hoya and Sungyeol said in a unison while giving you a tight bear hug.

"Princess, don't have a boyfriend, you're mine," Woohyun said, greasy enough to make all the members puke in front of the check in gate.

"Myungsoo ya, all ready? did you leave anything behind?" you asked when the boy approached you.

"I think we left our babies and our heart here, noona." he hugged you and you felt his shoulders were trembling.

"Don't cry, myung. it's not like you're going somewhere without coming back. I'll be here waiting for 7 of you guys to come back," you smiled as you patted his back.

"Noona, i've never had a friend like you," he cried.

"Well, you know i love having friends like you guys," you smiled.

God, why you make such a beautiful person inside out like this noona? L said deep down in his heart.

"Remember, Myungsoo. you are the cool L who is not afraid of everything," you smiled and hugged him, resting your head on his chest for awhile.

Why am I jealous looking at this scene?" Hoya said deep in his thoughts.

"Guys, let's get in," Jungryul said.

"Bye, guys. safe trip," You ran and pulled Hoya's hand. he stopped for a while as you slipped a lunch box with a note on it to his hand. "Do well in japan" you tiptoed and pecked his cheeks, like what you did to your friends back when you were in Russia.

after the boys went into the gate, you took the puppies inside their commuter cages and told Hyowan to take them back to Infinite's dorm along with your Yeongie. while you were waiting for X-5 boys to arrive at the Airport gate. you wanted to meet them badly, especially your twin brother, Haewon. when you saw 5 tall guys approaching you, you immediately recognise that they were the men you were waiting for.

"Noona, i miss you," the youngest and tallest of all hugged you.

"Jinwannie, I missed you too? don''t grow taller, okay?" you joked as he laughed.

"I am afraid Hyunjin hyung and I will grow taller, since we still have plenty years to grow," he chuckled.

"I miss you, twin. Haeyoon, take care of yourself, our parents and your new reality show," Haewon ruffled your long hair and hugged you tight. you felt that you were about to miss this warm, tight hug of a brother.

"Noona, don't forget to have a taekwondo practice together," Hyunjin hugged you tight.

"If only you're not this busy, Hyunjin ah. me want too~" you hugged him back and laughed.

"Hyunseok oppa, why you never changed your backpack? i forgot you were the 5th generation of Ulzzang and have this kind of fashion taste," you joked.

"You are more fashionable than i am, Yoonie," Hyunseok smiled and hugged you.

"Take care," he patted your back.

"My Yoon~ be good, okay," Taefung hugged you.

"Bye donghyun ah~" you beamed as all of them walked into the check in gate.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hoya sat in the waiting room with the boys as he opened the lunchbox from you. he read the notes you stuck on the lid.

Howon ah, eat more, okay. i baked you a carbonara potato, along with the side dishes. enjoy some, okay.. -wifeyyoon

he smiled reading the notes from you. he realized how much you cared for him. it had only been 2 weeks since you moved. but, both of you seemed to develop your feelings for each other quite fast. he fell for you, as well as you fell for him. the members found out hoya's weird act, smiling at himself while eating the meal you made just for him.

 

"What's with howon hyung?" L asked.

"I don't know. i guess he's in love," Sungjong said.

"Really? I have never seen him feeling this happy. that the happiness itself spreaded onto all of us," Woohyun stated.

"Yeah, i felt that too," Sunggyu nodded his head.

"Don't you think he was falling for Yoonie?" Dongwoo said.

"Don't make wild guess, hyung," Sungyeol waved his hand.

"Ask him later on," Sunggyu said as he told everyone to get ready for their flight.

hoya pulled out his phone and typed a message to Haeyoon before he went into the plane.

To: Haeyoonie wifey

Yoon~ thanks for the breakfast. i loved it. i promise i would do the best in japan.

as for now, you have to wait for me, okay.

단 놈 만나지마, 어?

ㅅ.ㄹ.ㅎ.ㅇ. 윤여보~~

호서방~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i appreciate your comment this muuuuuuuucccccccchhhhhh~~^^