New Yoonie

Nothing's Over

Chapter 8

New Yoonie

a week had passed from that shocking news, you managed yourself to get over the sadness with the help of Infinite and also X-5. That day, you decided to have your hair cut. the hair you had treasured for years was now cut really short, completing your boyish look. a smile was plastered on your face as soon as the hair stylist finished styling your hair. Hoya and Sungyeol who accompanied you while getting their hair treated looked at your new style in a shock. they looked constantly to stack of hair on the floor and to your new hair cut.

 

"Boys, what are you looking at?" you smiled.

"Nothing, you're different, Yoon," Sungyeol said, still looking at the stack of hair being piled off the floor.

"Unni, I'd like you to make the hair you had cut into wig. I might need it for some "ABOKI" photo shoots next month," You said to your hair stylist.

"Okay, Miss Haeyoon. I'll send it to your place by next week," She smiled and collected the hair into a big transparent plastic bag.

"Yoon, You're handsome," Hoya joked and nudged your shoulder.

"Yes i am, i'm more handsome than the famous "Ho-Baby"," you giggled and nudged his rib with your elbow gently.

"Wait until the rest of the boys see this. they won't believe what they had seen. a girl with sungjong's hairstyle," Sungyeol said.

 

when all of you finished the treatment at the beauty saloon, three of you went back to Infinite's dorm. you wore Hoya's cap and your shades to disguise the other members. and it worked, no one knew that the 'boy' Hoya and Sungyeol brought into the dorm was you. you awkwardly bowed before you entered the house. woohyun came toward you and approached you.

 

"Who is he?"He asked as he looked at you.

"Ah! A boy inspirit. he had just finished his college entrance test this afternoon," Hoya awkwardly rubbed his back.

"Oh, so, who you liked the most?" Sunggyu asked.

"Erm.. I... I liked Sunggyu hyung the most," You stuttered.

"Is he really a boy? why don't he remove his hat and shades," Dongwoo said as he removed your hat and shades.

"YOON!! look at you, i thought you're really a boy," Woohyun said, dumbfounded.

"Look! the female version of Lee Sungjong," Sunggyu dragged Sungjong to stand beside you and compared both of you.

"Annyeong, Lee Haeyoon, my twin," Sungjong beamed.

"Call me noona or i'll strangle you," you jokingly threatened sungjong.

everyone laughed as sungjong got scared.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

you looked onto the mirror, admiring yourself. the new haeyoon is ready to face the world you pumped up your fist as you snatched your yellow backpack and your solid black guitar case. you took your car key and a shawl your mom knitted for your 18th birthday party. that day, you planned to give haewon a little surprise by coming to his dorm in your new look. you prepared some cookies and snacks for the boys as well. it had been 3 weeks since their arrival back in Korea and you hadn't met them yet since then. you missed each of them very much.

you took out your phone from your pocket and typed a simple message to Haewon

To: Haewon (Twinnie)

hae oppa, it's me. do u hv a schedule today? me want to meet you and the boys..

miss you, -baby yoon

 

-Message sent-

 

From: Haewon (Twinnie)

Yoon! i missed you so much. i don't hv any scheds left. you can visit us here aft ur class..

love u. -Hae twins

 

you smirked as you drove your car to the college. you couldn't wait the boys' reaction when they saw your new style. you your music player and sang to Infinite's "Be Mine" along the way. when you arrived at the college, Sungyeol and Hoya were already waiting for you at the lobby with those squealing fan-girls around them. you smiled and tugged your hands inside your jeans; walking toward them.

 

"Look! that's haeyoon,"

"She's so damn cool with her new look,"

"I know right!"

"Yeah, i hope i could chanel her look, i admired her pure boyish style,"

you smirked listening to those gossip girls around you. you walked passing through them, throwing your cool smile. causing them to squeal.

"See, she's handsome. if only she were a boy,"

"She's close to my ideal man,"

"If only i could take her to junior homecoming party next month as my date,"

 

"Look! our yoonie is popular, even among the girls," Hoya said.

"You got yourself several fan girls, Yoon" Sungyeol ruffled your hair.

"I am so not going to go on the junior prom with a boy, then," you giggled.

"I guess so," hoya smirked as you three went inside the study all and took a seat; getting ready for the class.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

updated~~ please leaave a comment~~*pouts*