Once Upon a Christmas Eve

Nothing's Over

Chapter 14

Once Upon A Christmas Eve

 

you wrapped all the presents in different colors according to their favorite colors. Sungyeol's was wrapped in pink, Woohyun's in Leopard print, Hoya's was wrapped in purple, L's in black, Sunggyu's in white, Dongwoo's in green, Sungjong's in red while Minji's wrapped in pikachu printed wrapper. you secretly put the presents under the christmas tree in Infinite's Living room in the middle of the night, when everyone was deeply asleep. you also put the presents for Dubu, Nurungie, and Coco in front of their puppy house, made by the boys when they were having their first autumn picnic with the puppies. you went back to your room, finding Hoya and Sungjong were still in their dreamland. you tucked yourself inside the purple winter blanket and slept side by side with Hoya. you backfaced him when suddenly you felt his arms were around your waist, hugging you like a bolster.

 

"Why wide awake?" He asked, still half asleep.

"Nothing, just couldn't sleep," You answered and faced him, leaning your head on his chest.

"Let me hug you, baby," He said and tightened his arm around you.

"Howon ah, Merry christmas. rest well," you whispered as you drifted yourself away to your dreamland.

 

the next morning, Sungjong went down from his bunk and shrieked in a shock when he found you cuddling on Hoya's bed. hugging each other while both of you were deeply asleep. he did woke both of you up and you both released each other's warm hug when you saw him caught both of you red-handed hugging each other in your sleep.

 

"Noona, this hyung didn't do anything to you right?" sungjong asked.

"Sungjong ah, look at us. are we ?" You asked as he shook his head.

"He didn't do anything to me, baby brother. he's just hugging me because i had a bad dream last night," you smiled and patted his head.

"Do you think i will do something to her, Jong?" Hoya asked.

"Hmm.. I did think that way, hyung. mianhae," Sungjong hung his head low.

"Hahaha, Jong, We had promised each other not to have that kind of relationship until our wedding. so, there's nothing to worry about that," you smiled as three of you walked out of the bedroom, making your way to join the others in the living room.

"Hey, we got a present from santa!" Sunggyu said as he took the white box under the christmas tree.

"I got mine too," Dongwoo took the green one.

"I wonder who gave this to us. you know, fans wouldn't be able to enter our dorm, they must have known our favorite colors since all the presents were wrapped in our favorite colors," Sunggyu said.

"Look i got mine too," Sungyeol picked the pink box up and tried to shake it.

"That leopard box must be mine," Woohyun said as he took the box.

"Why mine was so big?" L took the biggest present wrapped in black paper.

"Look! mine was there too," Hoya took the purple present.

"How did they know i like pikachu?" Minji took hers.

"But wait! why yoonie doesn't get one?" Woohyun asked.

"Yeah! it must be a present from Yoonie noona," L smirked.

"Open it then, i wanted to know how you guys liked my present," You smiled.

"Wow! Noona, thanks for the guitar," L said as he found what was in the Big black wrapped solid case.

"You know i wanted to read these books," Sunggyu said as he pulled out 3 hard-covered book out of the white box.

"Thank's yoonie," Woohyun pulled out a pair of black tie suit.

"Thanks," Sungyeol smiled as he took out a watch from that small pink wrapped box.

"Whoa! Earmuffs!!" Sungjong beamed.

"New Beats headphone, thanks, baby," Hoya hugged you.

"Woa, it's cute yoon," Dongwoo pulled out a pair of cute plushy sneaker-like slippers.

"The sundress is me likey," Minji flung her arm around you.

 

Everyone exchanged presents happily. they were very happy looking at the present they got from each other. that was the best christmas morning you had ever had. too bad, you couldn't celebrate it with your parents and Haewon. Haewon was busy with X-5's official mini album comeback stages and promotion schedules. he was only capable of calling you and wish you a happy christmas. but, you were happy you celebrated your christmas with Infinite indeed. you were thankful you had such a second family like them when your parents and brother weren't there with you to celebrate christmas.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You admired the wreathe in front of Infinite's dorm door. that was the wreathe you made together with Hoya on the day he confessed to you. you were with Coco and Nurung outside the dorm for a walk on the building's roof top. Hoya accompanied you together with Sungjong and Dongwoo. they were all laughing at your behavior. you was right in front of the door, you knew the passcode, but you were only looking at the wreathe (or is it wreath) decoration in front of the door.

 

"Hurry up, noona, we're all freezing," Sungjong said.

"Ah!" you snapped out of your daydream and hurried pressing the numbers to open the door.

"Aigoo, cute!" Dongwoo pinched your cheeks.

"Oppa~" You pouted.

"Let's get in, woohyun hyung had cooked christmas lunch for us," Hoya said, pulling your arm gently inside the house.

"Hey, guys. you are back in the right time," Minji and Sungyeol beamed while helping sunggyu setting the dining table.

"So, Let's enjoy our Nam-dine" Woohyun took out the food and set them on the table.

"As long as it is not a Nam-Punch, I'll enjoy," you whispered to Hoya and Dongwoo who sat on both your left and right side. they burst out laughing leaving the others confused.

"Stop laughing and eat," Sunggyu said.

"Oppa, don't be that strict, okay," Minji said as she took the food to Sunggyu's plate.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

another update is up, i hope you guys like the story line..

oh! I'll be off from 26th until 31st..so, i hope you can be a little patient to wait for my story.

I'm still waiting for your comments^^

-woojyo