My First Kiss

Nothing's Over

Chapter 10

My First Kiss

 

you were helping the boys decorating their dorm for this upcoming christmas. They promised that they would help you decorating your place afterwards. since your parents weren't at home, and X-5 Boys promised to come and have a sleep over party during christmas. you hung the christmas tree decorations around the christmas tree and placed it beside the couch in the living room. Sungyeol and Sungjong dressed the puppies in santa clause outfits while Hoya and Dongwoo decorated the play cage. Sunggyu washed the beds and also the bowls. everyone was busy doing this and that in the dorm. finished with the christmas tree, you helped Hoya making milk and preparing lunch for the puppies.

you gathered the puppies into their play cage and fed them. with the help of Hoya, you made the partition in the cage to separate each of the puppies to prevent them of fighting each other and making their food shattered around the cage. after they finished drinking the milk, you wiped the puppies' mouth with a wet tissue and removed their cage partition. after that, Hoya and you went to the bathroom to wash your sticky legs. when you both were busy washing your legs, you slipped on the wet floor. luckily, Hoya caught your body before you hit the floor. both of you looked deep into each other's eyes when Hoya slowly and gently pressed his lips against yours. you widened your eyes but you felt the electricity jolts down your veins and closed your eyes as you replied to his kiss.

 

"Howon ah, why?" you broke the kiss and asked.

"Haeyoon ah, to be honest, i love you.. i wanted you to be mine," Hoya honestly said. "I am sincere about this, Yoon ah. I really really love you," He continued.

"Howon ah," You blushed badly.

"Be Mine, i love you, Haeyoon. I promise i will melt your heart. just trust me, I will make you smile," He confessed.

"I don't know what to answer anymore, howon ah. I love you too," you stood up and hugged him tight.

"Yoon, would you be my girlfriend?" He proposed.

"I will, howon ah," you smiled and gently pecked his cheeks.

"Well, we'd better go out now, or else sunggyu hyung and the others would blame on me and speculate that i had done something bad to you here," He said as he played with your bangs.

"Okay, hubby," you smiled as you opened the bathroom door and went out, holding hands with Hoya.

 

the boys were waiting for both of you, and they were surprised on what they saw. you went out of the bath room holding hands with Hoya.

 

"Hey, what happened to both of you? did you do something to Yoonie?" Woohyun said.

"No..nothing, hyung. really," Hoya said as you hid behind him, blushing.

"Why is she being that shy?" Dongwoo said.

"Wifey, what are you doing," Hoya asked as he whispered on your ear.

"Hubby, i'm tired. i wanna have some nap," you said cutely.

"Wifey? Hubby? are you both dating or what?" Woohyun asked in disgust hearing the cute sound of 'hubby' and 'wifey'.

"Aww, Woohyun hyung goes jealous," L teased.

"It's obvious isn't it, Hyung?" Sungyeol smirked and teased both of you.

"Enough for the teasing, wifey is going to have nap and no one goes in or out of my room," Hoya said as he led you to his bedroom.

"Aww so sweet~~" Sunggyu and Sungyeol teased.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hoya led you to his room and let you sit on his lower bunk. you tidied up his bunk which is filled with his hoodies, pants, and even underwear; all in purple. Hoya quickly hid his underwear inside his purple winter blanket. you laughed at his awkwardness. you put the clothes on the other corner of the bed, and snatched the underwear before throwing it into the laundry basket.

 

"Boys," you giggled as he flushed his face pink.

"Don't tease me, babe," he said, still embarassed.

"Howon ah, you need to tidy up your bunk. i don't want you to get sick or stressed easily because of this condition. book shattered everywhere, gadgets all around, and even dirty laundries around you," you leaned closer to him, resting your head on his shoulder.

"I'll tidy up, i promise," He said as he caressed your head.

"Howon ah, you know, that kiss in the bathroom, was my first ever kiss after i lived for almost 22 years," You confessed.

"So, I'm your first kiss?" He asked, looking at your face gently.

"Yeah, very first kiss," You smiled as you flung your arms around his waist."I love you, howon ah," you continued.

"I love you too, Jung Haeyoon," He kissed your forehead.

"Will i get antis because I'm dating the famous Ho-Baby?" You asked.

"I'll be defending you, Wifey. no matter what, no one will harm my wifey yoon," He smiled as he rested his head on yours.

 

meanwhile, in the living room,

"Are they really dating?" Woohyun asked curiously.

"Why are you asking that, woohyun ah? jealous eh?" Dongwoo asked.

"Don't play around, Jang dongwoo. i am not jealous. it's just strange. Hoya is never close nor talking much to a girl before," Woohyun said.

"It's just you who tought that, hyung. i knew about their closeness for almost a month," Sungjong said.

"So did i. i knew about this last month when Yoon and Howonie started to text each other and putting cute nicknames on their contact names," Sunggyu said.

"Howonie has been having a crush on her since we met her the first day she moved here. Yoon is more of his type." Sungyeol said.

"I guess Howon hyung knows how to take care of her better than anyone of us," L said.

"YAH!!KIM MYUNGSOO! WHAT'S WITH THAT?!" Woohyun went furious.

"Come on, woohyun ah. they are destined to get together. you need to go for another girl," Sunggyu tried to calm Woohyun down.

"They suits each other. i guess i am rooting for YoonHo couple!" Sungjong beamed as he played with Nurungie.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

updated! comment please..i'd love to see the comments^^