The Vet

Nothing's Over

Chapte 3

The Vet.

that morning, the boys and you were filming BOAF for their 2nd episode. when the boys and you have to take the dogs to the vet. during the way to the vet, you talked much with Sunggyu to convince him that the dogs were harmless. the other members were left behind with the puppies; including your very own, Yeongie. your phone rang loudly, singing Infinite H's "Crying". you realize that was a text message from someone. you looked at the sender and found out that the sender was walking behind you, holding Jolie in a small blanket attached to his body.

from: Ho-Baby ●_●

Yoon ah, why you talk only to Gyu hyung? ignoring us eh?●_●ㅋㅋ

never mind, just kidding^^ we're almost there. i hope you help us with the vet as well●_●

-HOYA●_●-

 

you smiled and looked back at him, nodding your head. this time, you had to be really focused. you held the note book and handed Yeongie to Sungjong who was not holding the puppies. you smiled remembering how Haewon hated dogs when you first adopted puppies few years ago. he hated that puppy but soon, after few months raising it, he began to love that puppy and when it was given to your cousin because you had to move to another country, Haewon was the one who shed the most tears before your aunt took the dog to be taken care of. Sungyeol who caught you red-handed smiling to yourself started picking on you.

"Yoon ah~ why smiling alone?" He asked.

"Nope," you snapped yourself out of that daydream.

"Come on, Yoonie, i know you like me," He nudged your elbow with his right hand.

"No, how come i like a little boy material like you," You laughed and lightly pinched his arm.

"Ouch, that hurts, Yoonie~" He laughed and looked at Ppung Ppung who was sleeping soundly in the blanket.

"I hope the vet was not crowded. the babies needs to have their rabies and distemper shot,"you clasped your hand and squinted your eyes as you entered the Vet with the boys and the puppies.

"Miss Haeyoon, long time no see," the male nurse greeted you.

"Oh, Hello, HyunJoon ssi. is the doctor free?" you asked him.

"Oh, you've registered the first though. you can go in. Doctor YoonSang is waiting for you already," He leaded the pack to the examining room.

"Yoonsang oppa! i wanted these puppies to be examined, and also getting shots like what Yeongie had when he was adopted for the first time," you examined. Yoonsang was your cousin, no wonder you got the first priority when it comes to your pet's health care.

"Sonsaengnim, Ppung Ppungie had been shivering all night, what happened to him?" Hoya held Ppung Ppungie and put him on the examining table.

"Let me do some examination first. he seemed a little sick," Yoonsang said as he examined Ppung Ppung. he nodded as he finished examining the puppy.

"He's good, he only felt a little cold due to the weather, you need to buy him a dog bed and make sure to put a blanket over him every night," He explained.

"Ah, that's why. i let him out on the play cage all night," Hoya facepalmed himself.

"Okay then, he'll get his shot after Yoonsang Oppa finished examining Jolie and Yokik," You smiled.

 

after getting the shots done, 8 of you went back to the dorm with the puppies. on your way back, you bought puppy beds, blankets, clothes, socks, harness and snacks for the babies. along the way, all of you bought 8 cups of hot chocolate and some pastries to eat back at the dorm. as soon as you arrived at the dorm, you prepared the meals for the puppies, sungyeol set the beds and blankets inside the cage, Hoya prepared the milk, and Woohyun prepared lunch for all of you. you yourself was deep in toughts. you were thinking about what your parents would say when they saw you on local TV chanel, shooting a reality show with famous hallyu stars.

"yoon, what are you thinking about?" Sunggyu asked.

"Nothing, oppa. just a wild thoughts about my parents," You hid the nervousness.

"You'll be fine. I'll explain to Aunty and Uncle about this show," Sungyeol stepped up and offered the help.

"Sooner or later everyone will know," You smiled. "But thanks, Yeol ah. i would've been feeling so anxious if you don't offer me that kind helping hand,"you continued.

"It's My pleasure, young lady," He smiled.

"Before you get home, let's take some polaroid shots," Sunggyu said as he pulled out his polaroid camera.

"Yeah, Selca time," Woohyun beamed.

in a short time, the boys were bombarding you with tonns of selcas. they shared the photos equally with you and sent you home.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++