New Queenka: Ulzzang Yoon

Nothing's Over

Chapter 5

New Queenka: Ulzzang Yoon

 

you drove your car to your college for a class at 9AM that morning. you were in a boyish look as always. with this signature look, no one easily recognized you as the Ulzzang Yoon they had seen in photo shoots published in the net. you were wearing domo pocketed V-neck tee, cardigan, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and studded biker boots touched up with those chain necklaces, studded leather bracelets and black leather backpack. you walked into the building, having all eyes on you. the girls were busy talking about you and also your unique signature look as seen in the ulzzang website. girls looked at you with an amazed look.

 

"She was even pretier than Kite, her senior," a student said.

"We never had such a cute and fashionable queenka like her," another student replied.

"You know, there's no wonder if Taejun Oppa and Chihoon oppa always wanted to pair up with her and shinyoung. i mean look at her, she was beyond cool with that boyish style,"

"Yeah, i guess we have to label her as the new queenka! she was way more cool than Heejin."

"Erm, i think Heejin was only known as queenka because of his father's wealth, not because of her looks or fashion style like this Haeyoon,"

 

you laughed when you heard them talking about you. suddenly, someone tapped on your shoulder making you jolted in a light shock. you turned your body and found Dongwoo behind you, holding a huggable small teddy bear. Hoya nudge Dongwoo to give the doll to you. and all of them smiled when you hugged the bear like a little kid, earning another gossip from the girls around.

 

"God! she suits infinite the best!"

"Look! how cute she was when she got the teddy bear,"

"Aww, Hoya holds his hand!"

"You know, she didn't catch after infinite! the boys were the one who come to her and be friends with her,"

"She didn't make efforts like what Heejin did to get Sunggyu's attention." they laughed.

"Heejin has to learn from that Haeyoon girl! she's really the new queenka of this campus~"

 

you walked into your class hand in hand with Sungyeol and Hoya. you guys told each other some cracking jokes on the way to your Dance class. 3 of you got into the dance studio earlier than usual. so, after you got changed to your dance costume, 3 of you decided to have some dance practices before the class began. you asked them to teach you how to dance BTD. since you're a fast learner, you learned the steps in split seconds. but, you didn't get it when it came to the famous "Scorpion Dance" you get your knee bruised after a few attempts of fail moves. you patched your bruises with the emergency kit you brought in your backpack. after patching those bruises, you began to attempt tries to make the move perfect. Hoya then turned the music on and you all began dancing to the whole music as you unconsciously did the perfect scorpion dance.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Queenka?" L asked.

"Yeah, you know, they labeled me as the new queenka," you answered.

"You deserve that, Yoon ah. you are so pretty indeed." Sungyeol flattered you.

"yeah yeah! but what if heejin finds this out? don't you think she would bully me," you asked.

"If she did that, we won't be sitting here and do nothing," Sunggyu said and patted your head.

"too bad, haewon isn't going to be around much," you sighed.

"We will be your shield, yoon ah," Sungyeol slung his arm onto your shoulder.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

updates are up~~~pleases do comment~ kkkk