Prologue

UNSEEN (Male Version)

Prologue

I looked at her stares that changed. She was different. 'How can she do that to me?'. My heart scrunched holding my tears that readily to fall any time.

"Why are you doing that?"

My grab tightened when her stare was showing her calmness under my touch. She would never be calm under my touch before. I pushed her harshly until her back bumped against the wall while my hands grabbing her shoulders tightly. The sound of music played by DJ and peopled screaming on the first floor were loud till it could deafen my ears, but the voice of my heart being torn apart played louder.

"I don't think we need to talk about this, Jisung Director-nim..." she said diverting her eyes from me. With her teary eyes. 'Is she trying to play with me?'

"Is it a game for you?"

"I don't get it, Jisung-ssi..." she said Jisung-ssi. 'Jisung-ssi? Not Honey like she always did?'. Being speechless with her surprises, I hit the wall on her back with my fist. I gritted my teeth hard curving my lips in anger looking at her forcefully brave stares which weren't at all. I kissed her lips harshly while her eyes pushing me hard with all her effort that make me locking her hands tightly. Damn, she also tried hard to let go of me.

'PLAK'

She slapped my cheek after she succeeds in releasing the kiss.

"I think we should be professional, Jisung-ssi!" she left me in a daze that stuffed my breath. She didn't even care with my heart. I looked at the glasses of beer on the table. Even looking at the glasses, I lose my sanity.

'PRANG'

**********

Author's note:

Hi, My beloved reader ^^

As I said in the finale chapter of Married for Benefit, I would take some weeks of hiatus for preparing these three babies ^^

Hopefully, you can support these babies like you all did in all my stories especially The Binding Angel and Married for Benefit ^^

See you again ^^ Can't wait to meet you too ^^

Sincerely, Byeol- nim