Chapter 1

UNSEEN (Male Version)

Chapter 1 

Straight after my Aventador parked in the garage, I took my steps faster than I did. I was so excited to meet my only one which I was longing for since I worked that morning. Pulling out the main door of my house trying to find the only place I could lean my head-on. Bringing my special wedding rings I wanted that were done that day already lighten my heart. My smile couldn't fade away from my face as my weighted workbag in my hand was becoming lighter as I saw her back appearance with an apron in my kitchen. Her hand trying to taste the food she was making. I smell a light tofu stew roaming the room. My favorite. I throw my bag to the couch light and rising my sleeves after throwing my coat aside. I pulled out my tie and put off the upper two buttons to lessen up my tight wear all day. She still didn't aware of something that happened around her and it tickled me. As I came closer, my hands wrapped her body and snuffling her neck giving a shiver to tease. She tilted her neck spontaneously while I did that which made me smile.

"Oh, you come?"

"Uhm...Honey!" I smiled and pecked her cheek deeply.

"I am still making this..." she snuggled trying to release my embrace but making my hug tighter. Slowly, my hand turned off the stove and pulled her away from the stove, and pushed her against the nearest wall I could reach. I grinned lightly after looking up at her face. My finger traced her hair from her upper to the behind her ear. My eyes strolling her face inch by inch and stopped on her plump peachy lips that I missed since in the morning before I got to go. My lips leaned closer to her and giving a slight kiss to her lips.

"I can't wait to hold our wedding, honey..." I pulled out her left hand and rubbed the ring on her ring finger. Bringing out the hand closer, I cupped the ring deeply and gave her a meaningful smile. "Let's hold our wedding next month. I bought our wedding rings today and this ring would be replaced soon."

I saw her blinking eyes in confusion that made me want to eat them badly.

"Why are you being so rush?" she asked. The question that made me scrunch my brows.

"Why? Don't you want to?" I added. 'Is she in doubt to marry me?' Bad thoughts started messing my mind when suddenly I felt her hands grabbing my neck tight with sincere deep looks in her eyes. A stare that was new for me. My eyes froze trying to figure what she wanted to but, she lessened my worry with her slight smile and she dragged my neck closer to her. Slowly and softly, she placed her lips on mine.

'Is she trying to pull a joke on me?' I felt the relief as I put on my smile while replying to her kisses slowly, enjoying her soft lips trying to make a soft pace as she did. However, I am as a man still couldn't get over that, so I grabbed her cheek closer and deepened our kiss with my lips and tongue. I was her lips hungrily. But, wait...

She stopped the kiss right away. And for the change, her finger traveled softly through my face and ended right on my lips. She knocked my lips softly with unreadable looks in front of my lips, giving me a tickling sensation on my wet lips. It made me smile wider and inviting me to lean closer but, she pushed me lightly instead. I furrowed my brows in confusion and gave a questioned look to her.

"Eat first..." she said with a teasing smile.

"I want to eat something more delicious..."

"Sssttt...." she stopped knocking on my lips and looked through my eyes seductively. She tiptoed and pulling her body closer to my right ear. "After the meal..."

*****((()))*****

I her neck deeply leaving a deep red-bluish hickey on her smooth skin. Her scent that already making me drown in her charm. Her unburst moans that deafened my ear that made my head spinning hurt. I kept going in and out of her giving a pleasure-pain as she moaned with her soft voice.

"Jisung-ssi..." she gasped while digging my back deeply with her nails.

"Uhm..." my voice couldn't come out as my breath and lips trying to look out for skin that was still left untouched by me. I sniffled to her neck behind her ear while still keeping my pace by grabbing her palms on the pillow. I snatched the blanket on the soft bed harshly and I grabbed her waist closer to mine.

"Faster..." she whispered in my ear which ended with her moan. My other hand caressed her cheek and my lips crashed on her lips. I played with her tongue first with my lips and leaving her swollen lips before I made my pace faster. I strengthened my upper body with my hands on the bed while she grabbed my arms trying to adapt my pace with her scrunching face in pain.

"I..." I gasped when the hotness dried the water on my body as I gulped my saliva. "Love you, Chaeyoon-ah..." I don't know what was happened when the sweats started drolling to my eyes and we came to the peak. I looked into her eyes that shut tightly with a relieved sigh. I fell to her petite body slowly and snuggled to her neck with a wide smile by putting slight kisses there. I felt her hand caressing my back hair behind as she manages her breath. Slowly, I pulled out mine and laying beside her still in her embrace.

"I don't know that I will be falling for a woman deeply as I felt right now..." I kissed her neck times while managing my breath. The label of Cassanova I got these years, was breaking slowly as I started falling to my soon-to-be wife. She came like a miracle who could turn the wild- women hunter into a tamed man who doesn't believe a marriage for the whole of his life, was fighting for his true love and kneeling to propose to her. She was smiling when I blurt out the most sincere words I ever said.

"How many times did you say that? Am I the first one who heard that?" she giggled teasing me still caressing my back hair softly.

"I don't know..." I giggled at her joke. For the Cassanova itself, any woman would never believe what I just said. I grabbed her hand closer to me and kissed it deeply. Even I was a casanova, I would never say the words easily. The women and es would hang on me like a piece of gum if I said that word. And strangely I hated that so much even I loved seeing women. They were just my toys and one night stand and whatever you called but, it disgusts me if they were going too far and assumed my move as asking them to a serious relationship. But, this woman is different. I fell into her deeply and I couldn't save my life to my normal night-life that would always well-spent in the club or ended in the hotel's room.

"What an honest reply..." she sighed with a smile looking at me. Our noses touched as she turned her head to me. Even with all my bad, she still accepts my proposal. That was what gave me hope in turning into a better person.

"Do you want evidence? Uhm..." I snuggled shaking my nose before tilting my head aside to get away back to her plumpy lips. I and bit them deeply as she replying all I had done.

"What evidence?" she gasped after pulling out the kisses.

"It's a truth... Trust me..." I looked at her eyes insincere and pulling her neck closer to me and kissing her even deeper.

*****((()))*****

The light that shined through my transparent's curtain dazzled my eyes. I scrunched my eyes slowly and covered them with my palms while my other arm trying to look for a petite body beside me that would be easily found. As I felt nothing other than the wrinkled bed sheet and only me on the bed, I gasped.

"Honey..." I called her. She must be in the bathroom first since my cloudy brain told me that she was going to the bathroom.

"Why it took so long to be in the bathroom?" I asked her with a loud voice. I forced my eyes to open and woke up from the bed. I stretched my upper body right and left before taking a pause. I grabbed a bottle of water from the bedside table and wetting my drained throat. Snatching the blanket over me, my eyes roamed for my boxer that shattered with my clothes last night. With my blurry eyes, I found my boxer and wore it in a second covering my well-built body that would easily be made by women dropping their jaws in awe, but not for Chaeyoon. I smiled remembering that and shook my head in disbelief. I dragged my lazy feet and opened the bathroom door to find her.

"Honey...?" I roamed the room and there was no one other than me. She must be outside. I walked to the kitchen, the place she was always in the morning.

"Chaeyoon-ah..." I called her louder and I found nothing.

"Chaeyoon-ah..." I roamed my sight wider and I woke up fully when I heard only my voice echoed in the house that usually filled with ours.

"Chaeyoon-ah..." I called her times and I felt something wrong as the house was strangely quiet than usual. I searched for my phone and called her number. I was waiting for her to pick up, while still roaming the house. I kept calling her number while my feet were walking every inch of the house from the front yard to the backyard, ignoring my almost body. My hand was busily calling her number which always ended with no one picking it up.

"Chaeyoon-ah..." I ran to the house trying to get ready while looking for her. On my way to the main door, my phone vibrated. I picked it up in instant without looking at the screen knowing that she wouldn't do such a thing and she would run to me in an instant after I looked at her.

"Chaeyoon-ah... Where are you?" I asked in a hurry while opening the main door.

"Director..." other than a soft voice calling for me, my new secretary was coming up in the early morning. Even he was a diligent secretary, calling me in the early morning was odd.

"What is it Taemu-ya?" I asked with unhidden bad emotion I had.

"Police called Go Secretary this morning... You should come here soon, director-nim..." he said with rushed breathing. 'What is happening in the early morning today?'

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows whilst my hand on my waist.

"Ridge Company's director made a report about him..." that aroused my confusion. The company which I never had a link before coming up for a report to the Senior of Financial Department of Mount Company.

"What kind of report?"

"I don't know..."

"Will be there soon!" I hang up the phone in a second. I was still trying to look up for Chaeyoon and there comes another thing that exploded in my brain in the early morning.

*****((()))*****

I rushed my steps to my room in Mount Company, while Kang Taemu was readily standing up in his place and walking beside me.

"Did you cover up the news from media?"

"I did, director-nim..."

"Did you already know anything about Ridge Company? And why should they report him?"

"I am still looking for the information but, the news of them a while ago was..."

"What kind of news?" I rushed and he opened the door of my room. He the television in my room while I was taking my seat on my chair.

"The director of Ridge was on his apartment after trying for suicide. And he is in a critical state, right now."

"What?" his words confused me more. He was the one who reported Mount's trusted worker and he was the one did suicide. Suddenly, the door opened and a man in my father's age coming in with a light smile bowing to me. Finally, I could breathe in relief after looking at his appearance.

"Good morning, Director-nim. I am sorry for making a fuss in the early morning. You must be having stress this morning." he greeted with a genuine-father smile.

"How is it going, Uncle?" I asked him politely. The most trusted worker of Mount since the company was born. Going through ups and downs to build this company with my father and keeping the company from harm.

"I am fine, young master..." he bowed with a smile. As the only heirs of Mount's company I was called with the young master. Even the elder who built this company also called me with the young master. The only child of the founder of a high-end furniture' company in Korea. But, without the elder, I couldn't be called a young master. I was just the new heir who was still trying to know Mount Company better.

"Thank God..." I cupped my face in relief knowing he was still here. "What is the report that Ridge director did?"

"Ridge Company only tried to get rid of this company since they also in the same field as us," he explained calmly. I exhaled my breath in relief.

"They are playing dirty..." I sighed in disbelief. That was fine. The higher company is being, the more the winds blow. "It is okay, then..."

"Young master..." he added.

"Why, Uncle?" I asked.

"I am sorry to say this. But, we should strengthen our company security," his words straightened my back from the chair.

"We should. But, why?"

"Some important's documents were gone..." he added with a slight bow. I scrunched my brows in confusion clasping my hands and pulled my chair toward the table. "Some footages were gone when I was looking for it..."

"Is there someone you were expecting to be the one?" I sighed when something bad also coming up.

"Yes...young master..." he bowed uneasily before continuing. I raised my brow wanting to know who was the one in my company trying to do such a thing. "The latest secretary, Director-nim..." my hand slammed the table in anger and my grip tightened. Not only me the other one who was shocked with the news but Kang Taemu who was seen taking his step back after knowing the truth. That was true he was the latest secretary's friend at all even I was only looking for the latest secretary than him.

"How can..." my eyes got teary after hearing his explanation. My heart scrunched as he explained that nonsense.

"You lost the footages, why are you being so sure about it?" I added but, he didn't answer the question and leave his place after bowing deeply to me. I fell on my chair massaging my temples frustratedly. She wouldn't do such a thing. She would never do that.

*****((()))*****

-Flashback to a year ago when I was looking for a new secretary that was just resigned-

I looked at her curvy body wrapped in a black woman's suit. But, even looking at her formal suit, I felt like I was in a club with women. Her tight ponytail that I wanted to grab as I pulling her into a kiss with those red lips. I bit my lower lip inside preventing myself to do that. I couldn't do it here as a director or it would turn into harassment. 'Is it the new look for someone going into an interview?'.

I gulped my throat looking at her calmness who wasn't distracted by my keen gaze at her. She kept explaining herself even I was in silence. She woke me up. No women would easily wake me in a minute they came.

My instinct wouldn't be false this time, she would be mine. Her innocence through her long straight ponytail hair with a few strains of hair on her cheeks while grabbing to her document in front of her. Sometimes, she bit her lower lip uneasily while diverting her eyes from me who was looking at her with my intense stare. Looking at my prey seductively with my keen eyes successfully affected her. I put on a slight smile ignoring her CV and kept staring at her while scratching my chin with my finger.

Only looking at her, I definitely wanted her to be mine even only a night. I won't be tired if I was born only to looking for her appearance. She lifted her leg vaguely. Seems like she was tired already waiting for my response after her introduction.

Look, she bit her plumpy lip once again. I thought she was a calm, fierce lady but, she was innocent. She is cute. Using a red lipstick that seemed like seducing me but turned out she was nervous. Unconsciously, I bit mine imagining I was the one who bit hers. I admitted it. She affects me too.

The more I looked into her the more I didn't want her to leave this room that soon. If it was possible, I would really want to lock her with me for the whole day in my bedroom. I found my secretary already though. The diligent man with his glasses comes to my room with two people before her. And I would gladly add an extra to adjust my private schedules after looking at her. My feet were playing with my chair and I played with my pen knocking to the paper in front of me distracting myself that already woke up. She put a strain on her hair behind which exposed her clear skin. If I were there in front of her, I would do that instead but with bonuses traveling to her plumpy red-cherry lips and looking for her sensitive parts to make her moans my name.

"I had found a secretary, though!" I started the conversation to see what she would do. Coming with that seductive impression. 'Isn't she trying too hard to be the part of my company?' She stared straight at my eyes after I said that. 'That's it! Look at me!' I grinned. Not even a second she diverted her gaze once again.

"You still didn't ask me or give me a chance to show my competence," she replied bravely. 'That's it! The innocence filled with hidden dignity...'

"Why should I choose you?"

"Because, I am competent in this field," she said trying to sound as patient as she can but, she sounded irritating. Her firm and steady words convinced me that she was the one. She didn't scare me at all.

"Really?" I . I saw her scrunching her brows being irritated with my not so serious interview. She was paused with my question. I kept playing with my pen to give a sound to the silence also to calm my inner.

"Director-nim..." she said softly. 'Oh, how I love her voice!'

"Yes..." I once again raising an eyebrow with a sly smile.

"I will leave..., good afternoon..." she bowed to me. I smiled realizing that she kept her pride instead of withstanding under a man who was playing with her. She knows it. She is smart. No woman would easily go from me after having my deep stares at them for more than minutes. Some of them would easily fall for me or acting like a chewed-gum which irritated me often. She is different.

"You passed..." I replied before she turned to leave my room. She was surprised and looked at me with her confused's look.

"Yes..."

"I wouldn't mind adding an extra. It would help my works better though..." I shrugged my shoulders giving a smile to her.

"Director-nim..." she stuttered.

"Be my secretary, Ha Chaeyoon-ssi.." I smiled.

- to be continued-

A/N

Feel free to drop your thought about this chapter ^^