Chapter 3

UNSEEN (Male Version)

You shouldn't believe anyone, even the closest person you laid your head with when you were down would leave you in the time you felt comfortable with. Ha Chaeyoon, my soon-to-be-bride, my fiancee, was sitting there with her blank face, like she was never had that embraces, loves, and kisses from me. The woman who was still sleeping beside me before she left, without words. The woman that I was waiting for that actually my company's rival, and I was so naive to be fooled by her. 

The first intense stare that would be portrayed deeply in my mind. Looking at her sitting on the right seat with her suit pulled my lips into a smirk. Pulling out a beer from my sight I gulped it in one-shot while the es I paid screaming beside me in awe annoyingly. Me, sitting in the middle of the two es, and Chaeyoon who was sitting in silence after diverting her gaze when the es started to touch me like a statue, growing up my anger. 

Right after I slammed the glass on the table, my eyes fell on her stiffened body. Her grip on her clutch and her red eyes convincing me that she was uncomfortable with those es beside me. 

'But, Why? Is she the one who doesn't know her feeling? She is an opened book!' The first time she came I knew that. 'She didn't care about her feeling or she tried to not caring her feeling anymore?'

Obviously, she is jealous. 

The es hugged me from both sides while giving me a glass of beer once again without being disturbed by Chaeyoon's presence. I grabbed the glass while they were snuggling at me with their dirty hands. Ignoring her like she did when I found myself laying on the bed all alone after spending the night together with her. I put the glass on the table and a bravely grabbed my cheek as I laid my back on the couch comfortably and she was trying to kiss my lips. 

"Director-nim..." Finally, I heard her cracked voice trying to hide her anger because of that 's action. I put my smile on the who just tried to get intimate with me and leaning my face closer.

"Ladies, we should end this here. I have an important meeting today." I said before my nose touched hers. Without any words, they rubbed my shoulder softly and gave last pecks on my cheeks before leaving. 

"I thought, we can't discuss the problems here. Please let me know a better place to talk about that, Director..." She woke up and followed the es that leave the room. 

Losing my patience, I went to her and grabbing her hand to hold her from leaving as she was ignoring my presence after that. It wasn't something I want after all. She turned to face me in confusion. Trying to make sure no one sees us, I stared at the door when the two es were gone and turned to look at the woman who was standing in front of me. The woman that I loved.
I looked at her stares that changed. She was different. 'How can she do that to me?'. My heart scrunched holding my tears that readily fall at any time. 

"Why are you doing that?" 

My grab tightened when her stare was showing her calmness under my touch. She would never be calm under my touch before. I pushed her harshly until her back bumped against the wall while my hands grabbing her shoulders tightly. The sound of music played by DJ and peopled screaming on the first floor were loud till it could deafen my ears, but the voice of my heart being torn apart played louder.

"I don't think we need to talk about this, Jisung Director-nim..." she said diverting her eyes from me. With her teary eyes. 'Is she trying to play with me?'

"Is it a game for you?" 

"I don't get it, Jisung-ssi..." she said Jisung-ssi. 'Jisung-ssi? Not Honey like she always did?'. Being speechless with her surprises, I hit the wall on her back with my fist. I gritted my teeth hard curving my lips in anger looking at her forcefully brave stares which weren't at all. I kissed her lips harshly while her eyes pushing me hard with all her effort that make me locking her hands tightly. Damn, she also tried hard to let go of me. 

'PLAK' 

She slapped my cheek after she succeeds in releasing the kiss. 

"I think we should be professional, Jisung-ssi!" she left me in a daze that stuffed my breath. She didn't even care with my heart. I looked at the glasses of beer on the table. Even looking at the glasses, I lose my sanity.

'PRANG'

*****((()))*****

My head was spinning as I walked out of the room after drowning myself from bottles of beers. My eyes blurred and the view was overlapping while I was trying hard to make myself steady with the help of the wall. I grabbed the wall and walked inch by inch with the lighting that shot their colors in the darkroom that blinded my eyes. As I was trying hard to walk, I saw a glimpse of a familiar woman with her back against me shivering, trying to look for the exit door like me.

"See, she is still here...Hik" I mumbled and made my steps hastily to reach her. The sudden rush of adrenaline inside me, made me overjoyed. The happiness I suddenly felt, slowly bring me to hope for our relationship. She wouldn't have the heart to leave me like that. Grabbing her petite body toward me tighter as I snuggled on her neck. 

'!' She tried hard to let me go but I tightened my wrap. 

"Oh, Man. You should pay me first before you bring her out," a man deep voice came out of sudden which irritated me. 

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO RUIN MY MOMENT??" I shouted while tightening my hug on Chaeyoon.

"UNCLE!!" she wailed on my hug trying to let herself free from my embrace. 'Did she hate me that much? Did she forget how we spent the times together?' 

"Why are you doing this?" I whispered right in her ear while smirking. The feeling of betrayal dropped me from the overjoy feeling I felt before.

"Man, You shouldn't do this, you should pay me first and I will give you her," the deep husky voice replied to me again. 

"CALL!! I will pay for her and she should be mine forever!" I screamed happily. If money could be the one I can to make her mine forever, I would do that. I grinned in satisfaction imagining she would be mine and never leave me again. 'Chaeyoon-ah, you will be no longer run away from me. Because you are mine forever!'

"How much you will pay for her?!" he replied casually with a slight smirk on his voice.

"As much as you want! It is easy!" Suddenly, she pushed me against the wall harshly. 

'PLAK' 

I heard a slapping sound and grunting from her. She sobbed on the floor after falling. The view of her sobbing hurt me. The view of her laid helplessly on the floor raised my anger even though she didn't want me like she used to do.

"DON'T HURT MY CHAEYOON! I WILL PAY YOU IN A SECOND!" I pushed the man back gripping his collars tightly. That man is too much to abuse her. 'How dare him!'

With my blurry eyes, I hardly reached for my phone and called for a number. And at the third attempt, he picked my call. 

"Taemu-ya, come to the bar! I need you here and be a driver for me, hik..." I hiccuped. The man pushed me after I fell beside Chaeyoon who was sobbing beside me with her back against mine. 'That's fine Chaeyoon-ah, I would forget everything about the company or anything that make us an enemy. I would forgive you for leaving me and I would bring you back to me. We will go everywhere we want to leave the problems behind and built our family like we've been dreaming for.'

'! I love this already. Our runaway.'

Suddenly, my head was spinning out of happiness imagining that if they would be real sooner. It was as hurt as I wanted to scream to the world that finally I got her back. She finally came to my hug again. 

'But, why I still can hear her screams and cries while that so-called uncle who sells her, hitting her up? And I just knew she had an uncle.'

*****((()))*****

I didn't know when I was sleeping until I felt a crying woman sitting beside me in the backseat of the car. Leaning my hand on her stiff shoulder, I embraced her tightly trying to reassure her. 

"Ssssstttttt, Don't cry!" I whispered right in her ear trying to lessen her nerve. She must be shocked by her uncle. Even though I just know that she was having an uncle a while ago. She sobbed trying not to make a louder sound in my embrace. "Don't go away from me! You will be safe with me!" I added. I felt her shoulders were shaking even harder under my embrace. She might be scared because of her uncle.

"Director, we reached your house..." I heard Taemu's voice as I felt the car stopped. Strangely, she tried to let go of me. She wailed harder around me while I locked her tight.

"Chaeyoon-ah, I saved you!"

Taemu opened the back door while I snatched her hand and dragged her with me. I jumped on the grass and I felt her still trying to let go of my hand while following me. I grinned while fastening my grip. She would never win over me. Dragging her and leading her to my house, showing her the winner here. Harshly, I grabbed her to come to my house. 

"Taemu-ya, You can leave!" I said while waving my hand. With my blurry eyes, I tried to reach the main door of my house. Suddenly, I felt her grip tightened on my hand as the door was closed. "Yah! You!" I pulled her closer and hugged her. "I PAID YOU!!" she pushed me harder and made me fell on the grass. This was humiliation.

'She really had an urge to fight me? Did she forget our memories just like that? She let the memories flew away like that?'

Suddenly, I heard a rustling sound of people in the background as I felt my head was spinning. Trying hard to stand up with my wobbly legs I caught her before she ran away from me. 

Hugging her tightly and pulling her with me to the house harshly again not letting her go. As I reached the door, I caught her lips harshly and pushed her until her back against the wall forcing her to know who was the one superior here. 

"Do you think you can run away from me? This little ..." I said while trying hard to get a clearer view of the one in front of me after dominantly catching her lips impatiently. My blurry view suddenly got clearer with her face. Finally, she faced me and I can get the view of her which I was longing for so long.

"This ..." I paused when I got a clearer view. My heart thumped fast only looking at her pained face in front of me. "Chaeyoon-ah..." I mumbled in a low voice when I felt a scrunching pain in my heart.

"Chaeyoon-ah..." I grabbed her cheek closer to mine and crashed my lips on hers softly telling her how much I needed her. "I miss you..." I said between kisses. My hand grabbed hers as I opened the door with struggle and giving her pecks at every inch of her skin. 

"Chaeyoon-ah..." I grunted as I felt my thing hardened and reaching out for her lips hungrily not giving her a chance to go from me until I felt she was giving up and grabbing my collars for balance. Feeling her touch again, I tightened my hug on her waist.

"Chaeyoon-ah..." I pulled her closer and kissed her deeper letting out my longing for her gulped me that night.

*****((()))*****

Trying hard to open my eyes after the sun blinded my eyes. The sharp pain in my head made me waking up as I groaned as I squeezing my hair with my fingers. I shivered when I felt a cold against my upper body. Pulling out myself from the bed, I massaged my forehead with my palms trying to understand what was happening. The last thing I remember was Chaeyoon leaving me after I kissed her harshly in the VIP Room in the bar. Looking to my side, I couldn't find someone other than slight blood dirted my white sheet. 

'! I made mistake again.'

With all my stupidity, I chose to make myself drunk and did something I shouldn't. Sighing as I massaging my temples, I tried to listen to every small sound which would still remain in the house. But, it was only silence. 

Like the day she left me. 

I hope that the girl I slept with wouldn't come for me over again to make me being responsible for something I don't want to imagine.

"For the God's sake! She was a ," I sighed and I was trying hard to look for my boxer. Convincing myself again about that weird morning, I looked around my house there was nobody other than me. She left me without traces and even myself couldn't remember her face. I grabbed cold water in my refrigerator and gulped it. 

Reaching for my phone I looked at the notification about my card's history last night. I almost burst my water as I saw a big amount of a 'Runaway' invoice.  

*****((()))*****

I was standing in front of a hospital bed that lied a pale woman who diverted her eyes from me. I gritted my teeth when she looked fine without me even from last night's accident. Taemu, told me that she was hospitalized as I just reached my company and wanted to arrange a formal meeting with her as a director of Wooden. And as the form of my stupidity, I ran here without any doubt. Even I panted my breath before entering her room to see whether she was fine.

We were in silence as no one other than us in the room. The silence filled with my worry at her. The thoughts of if I made mistakes until she was laid there and needed rest haunting me. 

"The company..." 

'! I can't even ask her condition like we used to do.' 

She turned her face to me. Finally, I got to see her face. Her pale white face and a tired stare that hurt me. 

Instead of rubbing her hair softly and pulling her into my embrace, I pulled out a USB and walked closer to her side. My heart thumped irregularly as I walked closer to her. The different feeling My urge to ask her if she was fine covered by the companies legal action these times. Peeking at her ignoring face when I came closer twitching my heart. Slowly, I put the USB on the table beside her. 

'Did I make mistake last night to you? I am sorry.' The words I really wanted to yell right now.

"The footages of you are here and I made a copy of it. Please think about the thought of stopping the supply to Mount..." I said in a low voice in case not to hurt her more after the last night incident. 

As the unseen flames inside us, made me shouting the words I likely not to ask. Asking her condition and giving a warm embrace or holding her hand that only lived in my imagination.

"Give me times to think about it, Director..." She said with her cracked voice that twitched my brows painfully. 

"Wooden never stops the supply since then. Please, if there are any problems with Mount, we would likely get a talk first!" 

'Please!' 

The word I never said to people. I sighed when she was still diverting her eyes instead of turning her face to me who was standing beside her.

"Pardon for my condition right now! I will think about it later," she said firmly without looking at me. 

The silence overcame us again. The ego and tension gulped everything from us. Without no one noticing, we built each other walls to protect our companies. However, we ignored ourselves.

"How about your condition, Chaeyoon-ssi?" I bravely asked the question that I was holding since I entered the room. She paused wailing her fingers together like she always did when she was nervous. I sighed in disbelief knowing my presence around her wasn't all about a comfortable and it turned to be a nerve instead. 

'What is the problem that you are trying to hide with, Chaeyoon-ah?'

Instead of answering my question, she bit her lower lip while blinking her eyes fast. She was surely being uncomfortable around me these times.

"Got it! I will go..." I said in a lower voice but loud enough that she could hear. Turning my back to leave her side with a weighted heart, then suddenly I heard a soft low voice of her.

"I am fine, Jisung-ssi..." she said as the volume lowering when she called my name. I bit my lower lip while tightening my grip. The pain was making me numb and I want to hit the sacks or everything in front of me. We sure needed a talk. We needed time to understand the whole thing together instead of being silent like this. It made me crazier when we were silent.

Closing the door slowly after coming out from the room, my eyes laid on the bucket of red roses flower I left before coming. Exhaling my breath deeply I hit the wall hard and letting out my grunts. Hitting the wall times as I couldn't feel the pain ever again.

Luckily, there was no one there and I was the one who was standing in the VIP hallway by myself. My heart thorned as I saw her and sadly I can do nothing to see her helpless body there. 

Even when our relationship got colder, I still write...

"Honey" for her on the note which made me smiled faintly. Weakly, I left the room leaving the bucket of flowers there. 

I walked leaving the room with hard steps. As I walked through the hallway, suddenly I saw the presence of a woman I felt familiar with passing me. Acting like a stranger, she was trying hard on diverting her gaze from me and hurriedly walked away from me.

The weird gestures of her inviting me to feel something strange about that woman. I turned my back and looked at her stopping in front of Chaeyoon's room with the bucket of flowers I was left before. I twitched my brows in confusion when she started lifting the bucket. Interested in her next step, I turned my body fully to see the scene and she entered Chaeyoon's room casually without a doubt.

"What the hell is this?" I sighed in disbelief. 

-to be continued-

A/N 
Hi my beloved readers ^^
This is an update ^^
Hope.you can enjoy this ^^
Aĺso, kindly check my other stories too and the On-going Lovely Flufflies ^^ 
With Love, 
Byeol-nim