Chapter 8

UNSEEN (Male Version)

I clasped my hands tightly after explaining what was happening to my mother who was sitting in front of me. Well, nothing should hide anymore since she knew it by herself that Chaeyoon is with me all these times. One thing I hoped is she still support Chaeyoon with her pregnancy after all that happened to us. Even though I am sure she will do that without I am asking about it.

"So, you are staying with her these months?" She broke the ice after I said the last word. Without any words left, I nodded. "How about the conflict?" She added. 

"I don't know ..." 

The most honest answer I can say. I couldn't do anything since she became the director. Although I was trying hard to get what my company should have, I couldn't go for more. Pretending to be professional in front of her even I wasn't doing anything hard to protect my company. The news isn't totally false and I am not trying to defend myself but, only looking at her petite body carrying my baby in her belly that is growing each time weaken me.

'For the God's sake. It is my baby.'

The sound of opened door distracted my focus. Looking to my bedroom's door, I already saw her in a new proper clothe than the bathrobe. Getting up from my seat, I left both of them in the living room alone without looking at them.

Locking myself in the bedroom, I went straight to opened window hurriedly. I d my pocket for a cigarette as my hand caught for a lighter. Puffing the smoke deeply, I looked at the clear sky outside. The one that somewhat calms my nerve. 

*****((()))*****

We hurriedly went to the hospital when we heard that Chaeyoon's brother was awake. She looked excited to meet her brother until she ran to her brother's room clumsily. Honestly, I ever predicted before that he would hate to see me. But, he really didn't have an urge to hide it from us ever since we reached the room, his keen gaze welcomed us. He really didn't care about his condition, and I felt his hatred toward me. Sighing, I smirked for myself. It is the only one that I can predict and turn outright. 

Silence overcame us at first and I didn't catch that when suddenly I looked at Chaeyoon's brother who was losing his sanity knowing his paralysed upper and lower limbs after waking up from a comma. 'Get out!', His first words to me pissing me off. Looking at Chaeyoon's desperate face to me, I chose to leave the place leaving the two of them together. 

-----

Looking at my watch and I realized it passed an hour when I was waiting in front of his brother room until she came out. 

"Let's go home, Jisung-ssi!" It was the first words for me after coming out while closing the door slowly.

"Just wait here for a while, I need to talk with him," I said while trying to open the door behind her. However, she tried to stop me. 

"Don't make a mess here! You know my brother doesn't like you..." she whispered in a low voice.

"That's why I should clean the mess. Don't worry! We will be fine. Trust me!" I moved her body to the other side and came inside the room. 

Before she shrugged in, I locked the door and met him personally. His deep stare and raised brow tickled me. Not caring about his hatred, I came closer to his bed leaving only a meter while putting my hands in my pocket, holding myself from anger toward him, I let out a long deep breath. 

'Yeah! Anger that came after all the incident happened when he was in comma.'

"Take the charge of Ridge and Wooden, right now!" I started with my coldness in my voice.

"Huh? Why? Have you weakened with Chaeyoon as a director?" He smirked. "Are my plans gone well?" He mocked at me. 

"Tsk, you don't even understand the situation..." I gritted my teeth as holding myself from punching the man I thought would be the one protecting her with all his will. "I thought you're the cleverest but it turned out that you're the stupidest one here."

"What do you mean?"

"Inviting an enemy to be the closest one in the company. Isn't it done by a dumb?" I smirk. He tightened his jaws while his face turns redder from holding his anger. Embarrassed, He diverted his gaze from me. "Why? Have you realized what is your fault?"

"What do you mean?" 

"You've known who is the one that stabbed you." He kept looking away from me as I leaked one by one his mistakes. I knew he knows it since I watch the real footage that Shin Woohyun hide from Chaeyoon. Shin Woohyun that bastard that still had enough time to ask someone to get his position to retake the footage when he was still in a conscious state. Hence, Jonghyun almost loses his life if Chaeyoon didn't come at the right time. And from that time I knew that Mount involved in their lives. Not only that, Mount was prepared for the failure of their plans if it was failed. And they failed to kill Ha Jonghyun. "I thought, you will be a good brother but..." 

"What do you mean?" He finally looked at me.

"I don't ask anything but," I scratched my brow while peeking at his reaction that only can be seen by his facial expression. "Just put it back at normal before you're planning to get rid of Mount!" 

"Huh??!" He smirked in disbelief while shaking his head. Pausing a while, he looked at me with a sharper gaze. "Do you think you can put it back at normal as before your company killed our parent?"

"Only for that reason?" I sighed. I knew it wasn't something I should say because I can't imagine Chaeyoon faced it before. However, I couldn't let her go too. 

"Only for that reason?! It is been killing your lover for years and you still say 'Only for that reason'?"

Grabbing his collar tightly I looked at his eyes coldly.

"Do you think you didn't try to kill my lover???" I said as I gritted my teeth. 

"What?" He puzzled while scrunching his brows.
 
"The enemy you invited, almost kill my lover and my baby. Do you think you're not even on this??" 
"W...What??"

"Don't act stupid! Put it back as normal! I saved you from your stupidity. Don't try to against me!" I locked my sight on him. His eyes were reddened in shock as I really wish when I chose to leak everything to him. He should be shocked with the clumsiness that almost pulled me and Chaeyoon apart. Loosening my grip, I tapped his collars gently. "As a businessman, I think you know that 'there is no such thing as a free lunch'." 

"I will do that. But, let her go!" He said which made me sigh in disbelief. Rubbing my head in stress, I tried hard not to break anything in the room. Because I know, the sound would make her go away from me without reason especially it happened in her brother's room. Holding in my breath trying to be patient, I forced myself to smile. 

"I think you still don't get with the situation. Let me explain something to you!" I said as my eyes landed on the glass that was put not far from him on the bedside table. I grabbed the glass and brought it closer to me. "You can't even do this. The only one who can protect her is me. You are indeed stupid. With all your non-senses plans before, you had put your only sister in danger. Do you think your real enemy only the one whom you invited? You are not that stupid, right?" I emphasized the words one by one as he still froze in his place trying to gulp the flooded information from me. After a moment of cold silence, I put the glass back on the table. "Don't try me! Let Chaeyoon be on my side or you will not see her forever," I paused while looking at him from head to toe. "... because of your inability to protect her. I won't let that happen. Ever. Again!" I left him dumbfounded. 

As I went toward the door, I stopped my step in sudden and looked at him for the last. "Also, don't you ever ask Chaeyoon to hate or leave me again!" I blurted the words with my index finger pointing at him. 

*****((()))*****

Days passed while Chaeyoon was still being the representative of Wooden. Sitting on the chair in my workroom being lost in everything in the dim light looking at the monitor in front of me even though I didn't know what will I do later. I couldn't even think what Jonghyun was thinking about after the meeting. 'Does he think everything I said is a lie?'

My finger knocked on the table in worry. Chaeyoon and her position also everything around her which raised my nerve especially after the scenes she had been through since she became the representative. But in the fact, it wasn't the only thing that I worried about. With Chaeyoon in the company, I couldn't do anything to protect mine and I might lose the position sooner. The past of Chaeyoon that I already knew and it associated with my family, the fact she is carrying my baby, and the fact she is in danger put me on a neutral side. I didn't know whose side that I will stand with. I can't move before I get things clearer. The only one I can do for my company is agreeing to Wooden's rule. At least, Mount still can operate even it is not as good as before.

'!'

I bit my lower lip hard when I realized the impact for Mount is no joke. The urgency in my company also putting me on the edge. My father and Uncle Seokjin wouldn't take this easily. Especially after they knew I lost to someone that betrayed us who still lingered around me. 

He warned me when the news of Chaeyoon successfully raised those two companies. He told me to get out of the company if I can't handle this crisis in a month. I clicked the mouse randomly as I lose my thought. Ha Jonghyun with his stubbornness made things harder. I couldn't see anything of my warnings that affected him these days. He still let Chaeyoon being a representative.
 
'BRAK'

Suddenly I heard the door was opened harshly with Chaeyoon still in her suit came to me in anger. She would never be this angry with me. And I know what it is about. My corner lips tugged in a slight smile to know that he finally take my warning seriously. At least, he listened to me for this one. I turned off the monitor and turning myself looking at her fully while mesmerizing her 'went home after work' look although she wasn't in a mood. Gently, I held her hand. 

"What do you ask my brother to do?" She asked with her teary eyes looking down at me who was still sitting on my chair. Taking a pause I looked at her teary eyes that hurt me but also gave me relief on the other side. 

"Ah..." I stretched my body on my chair as I got up. 

"Let's go!" I walked by hugging her waist and leading her to the bedroom. 

"Jisung-ssi," she tried to snatch my arm while I only pulled out my smile looking at her. 

"I will hold your hand," I said as kissing the temple of her hand deeply. "I am sleepy. Let's have a good sleep there!" I said closer to her ear. 

"Jisung-ssi!" She tried to snatch my hand while I hold her tighter. "Jisung-ssi!" This time she raised her voice until I grabbed her cheek and kissed her lips harshly. I know it will hurt her. With all her effort on revenge for her family, and I easily asked her brother to let her go off the scene without feeling guilty. The memories of her parents and their last time that she witnessed until it is killing her for years, and I easily asked her to let it all out as it was nothing. I felt that all from her punches on my chest and her endless tears. She let out her anger and tried hard to let herself out while I am forcing her while kissing her passionately.

She tried hard to let go of me while I held her tighter until I can feel the baby bump on me. She didn't care and kept on hit my chest and slowly I loosened my grip on her and made the kiss slower. Without wasting much time, she pushed me harder until she was free from me. Looking at her in a daze while she faced me with her reddened face and teary eyes broke my heart. I never thought I will see this kind of look from her. Her sob and pain. 

'If only I can take all those pain from you.'

"Jisung-ssi..." she said with her trembling voice looking down on her feet diverting her gaze from me. And from this time, I know she would never ever want to look at me the same ever again. "Jisung-ssi, why?" She covered her trembling lips with her backhand sorrowfully.

"I only try to do the best for us..." 

*****((()))*****

The next day...

The news of Ha Jonghyun back as the director made the commotion. The rumour of the late director came back alive automatically invited reporters to come over to the company. Even though he was still in his wheelchair and not perfectly fine with his condition, he took the charge both of companies. Preparing myself for work, I stopped my step in front of the bedroom while fixing my suit. I looked at her who was still 'sleeping' on the bed with her back against the door. Sighed, I closed the door gently. 

Since last night, we didn't talk anymore. And I know she was avoiding me with her sleeping gesture. She didn't sleep last night or I can say, she couldn't. She wouldn't be like this even though she was in anger. Her dismissal was the one that can make her turning like that. 

'She needs time.'

*****((()))*****

The day when I thought will be better after the news of her dismissal, turned worse. Not even a week from the news, I got a notice that Wooden would stop all the connection with Mount. I gritted my teeth as I bumped my fist on the table. Looking at Taemu who was standing in front of me with his worry about the news, I scrunched my brows uneasy. 

"Where is Hari, now?" 

"She is heading to her brother's house with Hari." I grabbed my suit faster and leaving the company even though it was still an hour left. My hand d my pocket hurriedly and call Hari's number as fast as I can. I know she would never pick my call ever again since that night. In a third ring, Hari picked up my call. 

"What is she doing now?" I asked when I heard the call was picked up.

"I don't know."

"I will be there soon."

"She needs time with him alone. Please let her be!" Hari's voice automatically lowered my steps. 

"How can I..." I sighed in disbelief while grabbing my knee.

"She will be fine. She will be home." 

-----

My eyes were roaming the view in front of the glass window in the living room worriedly while I am sitting on the couch. I almost puffing the last cigarette when I looked at the ashtray which already full of cigarette stubs. I broke the last cigarette while rubbing my face frustratedly. It passed midnight and I didn't hear anything about her. I called Hari multiple times but she was also out of reach. 

Losing my patience, I tried to call Chaeyoon this time. And surprisingly she picked the call. 

"Where are you now?" I asked her hurriedly. 

"Just take a rest now! I will be home soon." She replied casually.

"I will pick you up now!" 

"I need to clear my mind now. Just sleep in the bedroom, Jisung-ssi!" 

"Chaeyoon-ah..."

Suddenly, I heard she was singing a lullaby song she often sang for me on the bed with her deep breath. Sometimes, I heard her cracked voice while singing it. I was frozen hearing her sorrowful voice. 

"Chaeyoon-ah..." 

Ignoring me, she kept singing eventhough I heard sobs in between.

----

I wake up when I felt someone finger touched my face. I felt my back hurt when I realized that I was sleeping on the couch all night. Trying hard to open my eyes, I saw her pale face trying to give a smile.

"Told you. Just sleep! And on the bed not on the couch..." Her voice woke me up and I peeked at the clock above the television in front of me. It is dawn already. 

"Where were you going? You're pregnant for the God's sake!" I raised my tone when suddenly I felt her lips shut me and she fell on my laps. As she was sitting on my laps, she grabbed my cheek to deepen her kiss. "Stop it!" I pulled her palm from me. Trying to look at her closely but she looked down hiding her tears. 

"Why? Already hating me?" She mumbled. 

"What are you talking about?" I twitched my brows in confusion with her sudden remark.

"Promise me something, Jisung-ssi!" She said and finally, I could see her pain through her teary eyes when she faced me. "Please don't ever leave me!" She said while trying hard to hold her tears and in a second she gave me a broken smile before crashing her lips on me again. She passionately kissed me without pause hungrily. She deepened her kiss and she moved her lips on my neck while I felt her trembling fingers trying to open the button of my shirt one by one. Stopping for a while, I felt her tears on my neck. I hold her trembling fingers back, and I opened her legs and let her sitting on my laps while facing me fully and gave a slight gap for the baby bump.

I caressed her cheek and looked at her eyes which her position already above me. Rubbing the tears slowly, I kissed her and I felt her hands s on my neck while replying to all of my kisses harshly. Even though I can feel her tears, she kept kissing me. Time passed and I felt aroused when her fingers successfully opened my shirt, and she continued trailing her fingers until they were closer to my pants. 

Holding my breath while I was starting to feel the ache in my head, I travelled my lips on her neck and it hard while opening her maternity dress harshly. I heard her holding moans and sobs at the same time when I did that.

'How painful it is for her.'

She possessively brought me closer to her until my lips also travelled down until I met her as I felt her finger already unbuckling my belt at the same time. I groaned and my finger travelled on her thigh under the dress and trying to pull out the thong she wore. She let out a low scream while calling my name when I her neck hungrily when my hand hardly pulled out the tong. We let bad things happened to us lately like it was nothing that dawn. Time passed and none of us stops. We continued releasing what burdened us these times to each other without words.

"Jisung-ssi..." she said with her gasped breath while holding my shoulder tighter when she felt mine finally inside her. She let out all of her pain I knew that burdened her lately in moans and passionate kisses until we were having each other for a whole.

-to be continued-

A/N:

Hi everyone here is an update ^^

Thanks for reading my stories ^^
Kindly vote, comment, and share with your friends ^^

Meet me again next chapter (^.^)
See ya! 

With love, 
Byeol-nim ❤