| Love Is War

From Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day two, Sensō-ji Temple.


"There's so many people around…" 

Minjeong muttered to herself while looking at her surroundings.

"Are you okay with this many people?" Ningning asked beside her. 

She shrugged, "It's alright."

The crowd doesn't really bother her that much. It wasn't that noisy compared to the noise that she hears on Aeri's games. And it's fun to see a lot of people visiting the place too.

"Minjeongie, look at that!" Yuna pointed at her left. "There's a lot of snacks!"

The said girl nodded, contemplating if she would buy or not. 

"Various events happen here. The first time we went here, it was August, and an event happened. I think it was the Asakusa Samba Carnival." Aeri said to them. 

"And it's the oldest temple here in Tokyo, am I right?" Yeji asked, and Aeri nodded. 

"There's a lot of eating places here too, right? I suddenly want to eat Tempura." Jisu said. 

"Let's roam around first, then we'll eat." Jimin stated. 

The nine girls roamed around the whole Sensoō-ji, taking pictures and buying souvenirs here and there. 

The whole visit was peaceful. At least, for some of them. Because for Minjeong, it was the opposite.

The reasons are particularly three people who gave her the feeling of sadness and confusion.

Sadness, because the first two were Jimin and Aeri. The whole time that they were walking around Sensō-ji, Aeri was clinging to Jimin's arm. They were talking and laughing together as if there's only the two of them.

And confusion, because there's Ryujin, who kept grinning at her since morning. 

Minjeong asked her why she's grinning, But she just kept saying 'nevermind', 'it's okay', 'let's enjoy this', and all those weird answers. 

And mind you, a grinning Shin Ryujin is never a good news. 

It's either she's grinning because she has done something reckless, or she's grinning because she's planning something stupid. There's no in between. 

Minjeong doesn't know whichever of the two is correct, but that doesn't really matter since she knows she won't like the outcome of both.

"Let's eat there?" Ningning pointed to the restaurant she saw. 

All of them agreed and went inside the restaurant. They sat at the biggest table they could find to fit all of them. 

Minjeong ended up sitting in between Yeji and Ningning. 

Jimin is just in front of her. 

"So let's order?" Aeri asked them. "Pick whatever you want on the menu, girls. It's my treat."

Minjeong chose tempura. She hasn't tried eating one yet and she wants to experience it now.

A few minutes of ordering, talking, and waiting for the food had passed before their lunch arrived. 

Minjeong took a small bite of the tempura. She was nodding slowly while trying to taste its flavor.

"Hmm…"

"Is there something wrong, pup?" Ningning asked when she heard Minjeong.

The latter looked at her with a shy smile. "I kinda don't like the taste."

"You don't?" Ningning was about to offer her plate, but she noticed that she ordered the same dish too. 

"It's fine, I think I'll just order a different one."

"Mindeongie,"

Minjeong turned her head when she heard Jimin speak in front of her. 

"Here." The taller girl smiled and offered her plate. "Do you eat sushi?"

"Uhm, yeah."

"Okay, we can switch."

Jimin put the plate of sushi in front of Minjeong and took Minjeong's plate of tempura.

Minjeong took a bite of the sushi and smiled. Jimin was just watching her.

"Is it good?"

The short haired girl looked up. "Yes. Thanks, Yuji."

Jimin smiled at her. "Eat well, Mindeongie."

That's when Minjeong noticed that everyone at the table is watching their interaction.

"That was sweet." Yuna blurted out and faced Chaeryeong. "Chaer, the love of my life, would you like to switch plates?"

"Nah, I'm good."

Ryujin laughed at Yuna's dejected face. 



 

 

____
 





 

Day Three, Tokyo Skytree.


"This is 450 meter high?!" Minjeong exclaimed as soon as she heard the information from Ningning.

"It is." The singer chuckled before walking away with her camera.

"Damn…"

"Why? You don't like heights?" Jis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter