The Date

If I'm Not in Love with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How do you like it, Kyungsoo?” Jongin asked proudly as he led her in one of those open-spaced classy cafes.

 

“This is great,” she said sincerely, smiling at him. She thanked him as he gallantly pulled a chair out for her to sit on.

 

Just then, a waiter approached and handed them menus. For drinks, Kyungsoo ordered orange juice while Jongin went for a latte.

 

“Do you have any craving?” Jongin inquired, scanning the menu.

 

“Pizza,” they said at the same time.

 

They looked at each other and laughed.

 

“You choose the topping,” he offered, being the gentleman.

 

“Pepperoni,” Kyungsoo answered.

 

Jongin agreed and thanked the waiter as he left to get their order. Then Jongin started chuckling.

 

“What?” Kyungsoo asked, smiling.

 

“Nothing... it’s just that Chanyeol would have ordered the same thing. It’s his favorite topping. If he were here, he wouldn’t have passed up a slice!”

 

Kyungsoo’s cheeks reddened. “Oh... if you don’t like it, we could exchange it for something else. What do you like?”

 

Jongin shrugged. “Anything, really. I eat everything.”

They went on talking about their favorite street food when their pizza arrived. All that conversation boosted their appetite and they both laughed as they grabbed a slice at the same time.

 

Kyungsoo took a bite and savored the flavor. “I’m so sorry. I forgot to thank you for the flowers.”

 

Now, it was Jongin’s turn to blush. “That’s nothing, Kyungsoo. Don’t mention it.”

 

“How did you know that white lilies are my favorite?”

 

Jongin chewed on his pizza thoughtfully. He sipped from his latte before answering, “Really? Well, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter