Intro

My Rude Prince

**

 

 

(In Taiwan)
 

 

 

 


~HyoGi's P0V:
 

 


My son, Changwoo and I were done packing up our clothes, and now were about ready to leave Taiwan. A place where happiness, promises, heartaches, unlikely happens in my life.
 

You heard it right, my son's name is Changwoo. 'Chang' came from the word of my prince, Changmin, while 'Woo/Wu' comes from the name of my hella ex-boyfriend, who turned to be an actor!! CHANGED TOPIC!! I don't want to mention his name anymore!! 


Now moving on, I graduated Culinary Arts at Hsiang Fei University (fictional school) 2-years ago. And now we were moving back to Seoul since the ShimChang 십짱 company needs a head chef for their new restaurant business. Mr. Shim and I never lost a contact, though my family migrated here in Taiwan for a business contract.
 

My family (Song), and the Shim had a good partnership ever since I was a child. The Shim weren't that rich that time, so my family ended up letting them live with us in our house. I was in-charge to accompany their only son to go to school, since I'm the older.
 

 


*flash back*
 

 


The 10-year old Changmin was a big boy. Though they were not that rich, his parents were working night and day to suffice his needs.


We were both walking at the school's hallway, when a lot of students were making fun of his size.  "Don't mind them, Changmin-ah!! Look at their size, once they got sick they'll just look like a stick of a barbecue then!!" He was about to cry, but then I've started to make a story to encourage him, "Isn't it more funny if a big boy like you, will cry in front of those sticks?"
 

He look at me,  "Noona, do I look like really funny with my size??"


"Ani.. You're cute!! *pinch his cheek* You're brave, right? Shew them, that you are strong!!"
 

That time, I'm just on a normal size until I was in college. I've only started to eat a lot when my 'ex' had left me for his career.

 

Everytime Changmin and I were going to school we walk hand in hand like a brother and a sister. We were been like this until we're on our high school level. I never expected that our brother and sister relationship will LEAD to be on a much deeper level until ..... 


I have a classmate guy who was patiently wooing me. Whilst we were eating our lunch, I informed Changmin that I'm going to meet my suitor after our class somewhere at the backyard. Changmin was still a chubby one that time, and he caught me with my suitor under a big tree. The guy was about to kiss me, but he came up in the scene, he grab my wrist and spake, "Ya!! Don't you ever dare to kiss my girlfriend!! Or else I'll gonna hung you up on that big tree!"
 

Oh gosh!! I really felt back with his words. That's the only time I feel a spark something in my heart, that even words cannot explain!!


He drag me, until we end up in a corner near the storage room. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"   he concerningly asked me. 


"I'm fine." I weakly answered, still not on my real self. 


"I wouldn't let any guy to touch you nor to kiss you.... *he cupped my face* because I'll be the only one who can do those things to you..."   He looked in my eyes directly, and leans his head forward ..... I don't know what's happened next .. I only know that I feel something on my lips. He broke it for a moment, but he capture my lips again and he hath gave me a sweet kiss. Kyaaaa!~


On the next day, Changmin and I feels awkward with each other. We've went to school separately and going back home with a TOTAL COLD ATMOSPHERE.. 


8pm. When our parents were not both yet home, the two of us had exits our room at the same time with still a NO-WORD escaped through our mouth. 


He went down first to the kitchen to look out for food. I see that he was disappointed, so I mumbled some words, "AiGoo, eomma and appa haven't warned me that they'll be going home late tonight."    while looking at the casserole and rice cooker. 


"You'll be leaving tomorrow, but you never gave me a clue, unless you don't really care about me." Oh my! He never spake to me informally like that. 


"Ahm, I didn't get what you mean? me? leaving you? I don't know what you are talking about?"
 

"Don't pretend that you don't know everything, you and your family were migrating to Taiwan and my family will going to handle your noodles company here!!" 


I shook my head in disbelief,   "I don't have any idea what you are talking about.."
 

"Okay, go!! Leave me now. Who am I to you to stop you from leaving???"   as a tears formed in his eyes.
 

"Changmin-ah.. my baby prince.."  I went beside him and caress his back.
 

"You're not my eomma to call me a baby prince!!"
 

"No matter what, you're still my baby prince in my heart.."
 

"Until now, you'd still thought of me as a baby?? I'm also a big fella now, who had a heart to fall for someone... oh correction, not just a big one, but a HUGE one!! I thought you're different from the other girls, but I was wrong..definitely wrong..   I thought you'll accept me for who I am, but I was indeed wrong.."
 

I'm now also about to cry, "What do you mean?"


"Can't you see, Song Hyo Gi, I love you.... not just my noona, but more than that.. I think everything was useless, so don't mind it. Maybe I was just really mistaken with my feelings for you."
 

 


*~ end of flashback ~*


 


With those words from my baby prince, I never ever expected that he would fall for me like that. That time, I wasn't that yet sure with my feelings for him. But as days go by, I've realized that I do love him as well.


Too much thought for that, I've never expected that I was now again here in my country. Its Changwoo's first time stepping here in Korea that's why he looks like silly looking out this country's view.
 

"mom, I wish dad is also with us here." Changwoo spake.
 

I cuddled my son in my arms, "Your dad would rather chose his work than spending his time with us.."
 

"Mom, your prince was living here in Korea, right?" *I nod* "So that means, we'll gonna see him also here?"
 

"We'll never know, my son." 


"You told me that he knows the strategy in winning another kingdom!!"
 

"oh yeah!! We were both used playing that after our class!!"
 

He grinned cutely, "But I want to meet him now!!"
 

"Sadly, my son, I heard that he was studying in America.."
 

He frowned,  "I want to go in America then.." *crossed-arms*
 

"Aigo0!~ Don't worry, God would also allow us to meet him someday."
 

After almost an hour, we safely reached the Shim's mansion? Oh really, God hath blest this family. Mr. & Mrs. Shim gave us a warmth welcome once we came in.
 

After we ate lunch in their mansion, they have brought me to their newly elegant restaurant. This was such a big pressure for me, insomuch that this had been only my first time to be the Master chef.
 

I forgot to mention that after I graduated my course, I don't have any practical experience to be a cook in a restaurant.
 

The next day, I could now count myself as an officially chef. I'm not actually expecting to see my baby prince right away, since I know, once he knew that I was one of their chef, I don't have any idea what would be his reaction. Did he already forgive me and forget our bad past? I wonder what he looks like now? *thinking thinking*
 

 


~end of P0V~
 

 

          
 

Few instructions and orientations to HyoGi, she now officially started to be the main chef of ShimChang Grille. All eyes on her, everytime she passes the corner of the employees, in addition to the fact that they were starting to gossip and talk about her size..

 

Mr. Shim heard the workers gossips here and there, so he cleared his throat to catch their attention, "Everyone may I have your attention for a moment. This lady beside me would be the Master chef. Whatever she asks you, were must be done. Last thing, honour her as how you honour my family. We will not be as successful like this without her family's help. This is just a one-way to thank them by helping her to work out for her profession."  Then HyoGi bowed and gladly introduced herself.  Mr. Shim, now handed the chef's attire to HyoGi. 

 

"Faiting, HyoGi-ah!!"   Mr. Shim did the fighting sign.
 

"Gomapsseumnida, ahjussi.."   as HyoGi gave Mr. Shim a 90° bow for 3x. He, then already left HyoGi in the kitchen with 2 other chefs and their assistant.  Yunho, was in-charge to be HyoGi's assistant for one-month, while they were chopping the carrots, "Hi, I'm Shuong Huo Gui."   as HyoGi broke the awkward atmosphere.
 

"Chiguk-e?"
 

"Ani.. that's my Chinese name! My parents were both Korean."
 

"Ahh.. I see." Yunho was trying to stop himself, because HyoGi's size was crowding their area.

 

8pm. The time HyoGi's work ended for the day. Yunho and HyoGi both separated ways after their work. Yunho is Max (Changmin) bestfriend, so right away he went to proceed on their haven, at Max's house rooftop.

 

"Hey buddy! *as they did their buddy appear*

 

"I heard you have a new boss."  Max started out.
 

"Ah yeah.. know what, buddy, I never expected that your parents will get an elephant chef."  Yunho blurted out.

 

Max giggles. "What do you mean? an elephant chef? That's way impossible!! What would gonna happened to our business then, if the food that must be going to be served to the customers were just stranded by its cook??!!"
 

 
 

 

 

 


 

    ~~~~~to be continued~~~~~
 

 

 

 


 

 
 

    ----END OF CHAPTER 1-----