1st date?

My Rude Prince

**

 

 

 

(HYOGI's P0V):
 

 



Yunho gave me a teasing look. "Noona, Young master Max told me everything."  I rolled my eyes and I almost chop my own fingers!  "YOU???!! THAT!!!" I took a deep sigh,  "Chunnie wants to meet our son, but THAT.... grrrr... I don't know what's on his mind why does he have to act like that!"
 


"Maybe he's jealous..."  I raised my left eyebrow up, wondering what was he talking about.  "I mean noona, he was jealous because he doesn't have a serious relationship and a faithful girlfriend. But as far as I know, he was waiting for his dearest noona."    'dearest noona?' is that me? I grinned as if I'm a fool, assuming that it was me. Just to make it clarify, I'll have to ask for another clue if I'm the noona, Max had been pertaining to Yunho.
 


This time, I continues my previous work, "Ohh... You wouldn't mind if you'll tell me more about his 'dearest noona.' "   as I've emphasized my last phrase.  "aigoo!~ noona seems to be interested with the Young Master..."   I raised the knife on my chest level and pointed it in front of him, "Ya! You're such a grin minded! I wouldn't admire someone as RUDE as him!!"  I brought down the knife while my assistant cannot hid its perk mood.
 


"WHO'S RUDE????"   a voice pop out from nowhere.
 


"Mom!!"   oh its my Changwoo together with the 'RUDEST PRINCE'   I've ever known in the whole universe.  "Mom, we'll proceed to the Lotte world now! Can you also go with us?"
 


"I can manage everything here, noona. Have fun and go with them!"   my son looked at me pleadingly.  "I'm sorry, baby. But the kids there would only make fun of me with my size. I promise, once I've lose weight, we'll be always there or even everytime you want to."  my son seems not to be convinced with my words and he seems that disappointed.

 

"I'm sorry, baby, but mom can't really go with you. Your uncle Max was already tired waiting for thee. Go now, baby."  he pouted,  "Well... I don't want to go anymore if you're not going with us today."
 


"Aish, baby. Don't be so stubborn, please? Have fun without momma, okay? Love you, baby. Go now!"   my son face his back and walks away frustratedly.
 


"Haisst. Noona didn't comply because Master Max haven't asked her."   my assistant beside me began to tease me again.   "Ya! whatever!"
 

 

 


~*~ END OF P0V ~*~

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 


(CHANGMIN's P0V):
 

 



At first, Changwoo was not on the mood to go to the Lotte World anymore, but I carried him around my arms and bought him a giraffe stuff toy first before I've finally made it to convince him that his mom will be with us next time.
 


Everyone around us, thought us that we were a father-son relationship, I don't know what am I feeling and it seems that I’m enjoying it. After the tiring day of fun we had, the boy had fallen asleep in my car.
 


11pm. When we safely arrived in our mansion without the Master chef on their room yet. I was about to dial her number informing her that we were now here, but I suddenly remembered that I haven't asked for her number yet. That's great, Changmin-ah! Probably, she was busy with her date again. *sigh*
 


I was about to exit their room, "Uncle Max, tomorrow is Saturday. You've promised me this morning that we'll go to your ranch."  I nod,  "Yeah. I do still remember, Changwoo-ah."  he stood up from his bed and enveloped me with his small arms around my legs. "Can you please ask mom to go with us tomorrow?"   then I felt something wet where his eyes was leveled in my pants.

 

I bended down my knee and leveled my height with him, "I'll try, young man."  tears continue to trail down on his rosy cheek,  "okay, I will give all my best to convince your mom, alright?" he wiped his tears using his forehand,  "gomawo, uncle Max."  then finally he released a smile from his lips.
 

 


**

 



I rose up early in the morning with my stomach grumbling, when a delicious aroma caught my savour. Yikezzz! An elephant chef was already in our kitchen, cooking a 'Garlic de Creme soup.' "hmm.. you're there. Please do me a favor again."   then she handed me the soup she prepared. "Bring Changwoo with you today, and I just have an appointment today."
 


"What appointment? But Changwoo wanted me to ask you to be with us today." she sit oppositely on my direction,  "I'm so sorry, but I really can't."
 


"Are you still busy going out with his father? flirting? mingling? While you just let your son to be that disappointed with you? Look, your son also craves to be with you. Why don't you just even grant his simple request?"
 


"You don't have the right to teach me what and must should I do with my son. This is my life, and this is our life! You don't have any responsibility to be accounted in us."



"Your son just needs a company, its just that he looks pitiful. He seems to lack the love from his parents." I lowered down my voice for a bit.



"Just do what I ask you for today, and I'll have to leave now." she took off her apron and left me in the kitchen.
 

 


**
 

 


From upstair, I heard the young boy sniffing, "mom, please? I want to be with you."   "next week, mom had promised..."   "no, I want today!"    "alright, but you also have to promised me first." "okay!"    "once you've meet your appa the next few days, promise me that you won't get mad at him.."    "okay! I love you mom!"   "I love you too, baby." I haven't noticed myself that I feel also happy for Changwoo.
 

 


**
 

 


Our ranch was locating in Jeju island, thank goodness and my appa had a private plane. For only less than an hour, our plane had landed safely in our own fields.
 


"Woah!~ Uncle Max, your family owns this big island?" I shook my head and ruffled up and down his hair,  "not all, young man. have you seen that field and that field?"  he nod,  "those are ours. but far away from us here, someone had already own those. What do you want to do first?"
 


He put his cute little finger under his chin to think. "How about a horse-back riding? That's okay with you, mom, right?"  the cute little boy asked his mom,  "That's fine, but I don't trust animals." I unconsciously chuckles with her statement.  "But mom ... "  she look at me and rolled her eyes, "its okay with me if you'll ride, but I don't think if I could also ride with you. Just enjoy, my son!"  she forced to shew her smile to his son.
 


"Uncle Max, you will help mom to ride the horse, right?"  the elephant gave me a say-no-look. "Ah-ahh, yeah."  as I scratched the back of my neck in able not to disappoint this young boy. "NO! I don't like to. I'll just watch the two of you. Please understand that the horse cannot able to load a bear as huge like me." she sounds convincing, but her son was still eager to pursue for what he wants to.  "Uncle Max would gonna take good care of thee, right Uncle?"   he touched the hem of my shirt which cause me to look at him.
 


"Ye-yes, HuoGui-shi. I-I'll help you." the boy clapped, "Yeehah! Let's go!"  Changwoo excitedly ran to the rodeo and asked for his help. "Look, I'm so sorry if my son became a burden of yours. I know ye were always forced to 'say yes' whenever my son wants something for his own self."



"You don't have to apologize. I'm actually enjoying his company, and please erased in your thought that he was a burden of mine, but instead I feel joy everytime he calls my name. For me, it's such an honour to be treated as a second parent of someone, like Changwoo-ah. You are so blessed having a son like him."



"Glory be to God! I raised him up all alone, without any assistance nor a single help from my family. It's all because of God's grace, and I've been able to survive for his past 4 years."
 


"Uncle Max? Mom?"  Changwoo waved at us while he was now riding on a cream-colored horse. "Let's go?"  I asked her, but she just shook her head,  "Go ahead and I'll be fine here."
 


"Make a try, just once."  I insists, but she shove me away from her,  "the horse would gonna curse me, while I was just climbing up on it's stair!"
 


I gave her a pleading look.  "hmm, but I have a condition first." she suggested.  "okay then. so what it is?"
 


"Cn Blue would have a fanmeeting 2-weeks from now!"  I crosssed my eyebrows,  "so what if they had a fanmeeting?"  I sounded uninterestedly with that boy group or whatever. "Get me a VIP PASS!"
 


 "then fine, don't ride a horse anymore!"    as I've left her on an edge corner, smiling crazily all by herself ......

 

 

 

 

 


.....to be continued.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 


~*~ END OF CHAPTER 9 ~*~