Wuchun's back for Hyogi

My Rude Prince

**

 

 

 

(HYOGI's P0V):
 

 



2pm. It's exactly the time I arrived at my work. I was now wearing my chef's attire on my way to the kitchen when one of the waitress told me that there's someone wanted to talk to me inside the resto. My eyes were looking one by one with the customers to know who might that PERSON could be.


I went into the dining area, but I don't have any idea about the customers who were there. I just closed my eyes when I felt someone wrapped his arms around my soft pillow-like body. "Finally, I've found you!" using Chinese Mandarin language. He tightened his hug more, "I miss you. Let's start all over again. I'll marry you.."  Only one Taiwanese guy came in my life, and that's the father of Changwoo my son, namely Wuchun.


"Why now? Why not before? Our son and I have already moved on..."  I said in between of our hug.


" 远 两 做 Yuan Liang Wuo 和 贵ㆍPlease forgive me, Huo Gui... I wouldn't never ever to commit the same mistake again."


I can feel that all eyes were upon us,  "Let's not talk about that here." I removed myself away from him.


"Just pick me up here tonight. 9pm."


" 我爱你 Wo Ai Ni. I love you."


"Just see you tonight." as I shooed him away.


 


I went back to the kitchen and started my work. I'm on my deep thought that's why I haven't noticed that I've already hurt myself.  "YA!! Your hands are bleeding!"  It's the rude prince voice coming in. "Yunho-ah, get the kit faster!!" I've seen how his face got worried, while here I am, I don't know what to react yet.
 


"Hey! What's going on with you?" I've never seen him this concerned to anyone.


"Master chef, are you alright?"  Now it's Yunho's turn to ask me.


"Come, have some rest on my office first."  my baby prince and Yunho had leadeth me to the Shim's main office.


"Thanks." I've finally mouthed out.


 

**



"Now, tell me, who's that guy who hugged you earlier??"  My eyes got big and felt frightened with his voice.


Yunho have noticed it and he used his elbow to hit his buddy. "Relax, bro. Chef noona still looks on a trauma."


"I'm sorry. really. I'm sorry."  lowering down my head.



Max took a big gasp and reached to hold my hand.  "I'm also sorry. Who's he?"  being calmed this time.  Oh God! Please help my tongue to move, and my heart beat seems to be like a kangaroo hopping up and down and down and up. I could feel that my cheeks was starting to burn anytime. I looked on my hand where his hand was into, and finally Yunho cleared his throat. "Uhmm, buddy. I think you have to remove something to let her answer you." Oh no please don't remove it, as my thought talks.


"He's Wuchun, my son's father."



The two looked at each other and they started to giggles. "His eyes deserves to be really small." Yunho continues to laugh but he hit Max shoulders. "Noona chef, forgive my Boss, for he was drunk."


"No, I'm not drunk!"  Max defended.  "Now I know that 'LOVE is BLIND' still exists."  Yunho hits him again.



I got what he mean, but I don't know why I felt pity toward myself. I know, I'm always defeated. I'm a loser. I lowered down my head so that the two wouldn't have noticed my tears was starting to trail down my cheeks.


Yunho have noticed that I became quiet again. "Ya, buddy!! You always makes chef noona cry."


"I'm sorry, but I have to go back to work now." I hastily wiped my tears away on my cheeks and moved.


"Wait, but your wound was not yet fine!!"  I ignored that rude guy and left them there on his office. I'm not mad at him, I know he was right. Wuchun's eyes was really small loving a huge woman like me. Wuchun was a BLIND for loving me.

 

**



9pm. Time runs so fast and it was the time of my dismissal for work. I've already seen Wuchun, who was waiting for me outside the resto's lobby.


"Huo Ai!"  he waved and a plastered of smile can be seen on his face.


"How long have you been waiting for me?"


"Don't worry its just 15 min.. I'm willing to wait."  I smiled back at him and he leadeth me to ride on his luxurious car. "I wonder why you have a car right away?"


"I ride a ship so that I can bring my car with me. Anyway, after we eat dinner, mind not if you'll let me meet our son?"


"Not a problem tho. But I guess, he was now sleeping at this point of time."


"Uhm, its just fine. All I want is to see him."


Why this guy seems to accept me, in despite of my unacceptable size? My eyes were looking the at the side view of his face when he caught me staring on him. "You still love me, do you?"


I shook my head in disbelief. "Not anymore. I already told you earlier, I've finally moved on."


"What has been the reason looking at me like that then?"  he smirked.


"I'm not used to see your face, but then you appears in a sudden. Of course, that makes me shock in my part."  What a lame excused but the truth is, I do still love the father of my son after all.


He ordered on a drive-thru one of the fastfood chain in town, and we ate it under the bridge of Han river.  "Oh how I've missed the days when we were yet in our senior highschool, you're the only girl who fascinates my eye that time. Honestly, believe it or not I felt love at first sight the first time I saw you. You're very beautiful."   He then looked at me teasingly.  "You're still beautiful. but ..... I don't know why you've been like this huge?"


"Well, blame yourself why am I this huge! I became desperated like this because of LOVING YOU!! I'm such a fool giving myself to you ... trusting you ... but in the end, you'll just leave me? My dad had his heart attack and that the cause of his death, once he knew that I became pregnant and leaving me behind to suffer for our child!! Now, tell me, am I that selfish for not letting you see our son?? I've bear him all alone without my parents guide!!" The tears that I was keeping inside me awhile ago flown down my cheeks.


"Now I've finally realized that I still need you. Though you are not my first love, but you are the one I truly love."


"Stop!! You love your career more than me, so leave us alone!!"


"NO, I WON'T! I wouldn't leave Korea unless the two of you were not with me."


"Can you still LOVE & ACCEPT a MAMMAL CREATURE like me?? Can you withstand and defend us in front of the media?"


"I will... but not now.. someday..."


"See?! You're not proud of me and my son! COWARD!"  I left him and walked away, but he chased me. I know, my pace in walking was like an ordinary man walking in the moon. I've felt a strong arms wrapped on my mattress-like waist. "Please give me another chance. I'll be a good father for Changwoo. You've seen how I did my best to find you."


"I'm sorry... but, I don't think I could answer that question yet." I was trying to remove his hand off my waist, but he still tightened it more.


"I wouldn't let go of you if you don't give me your answer yet."


"Let go of me!" I pleaded angrily.


He led me to  face him, I don't know what happened next I've only felt that there's a warm thing touch my lips.


"Wo Ai Ni."



{A/N: Hyogi and Wuchun were talking using Mandarin}

 


Oh goodness! This guy beside me makes me soo confused! I don't know if he was up for something. I heave a sigh. We were now on our way back to the Shim mansion to look for my, I mean our son.


I've seen Wuchun drool over the Shim's mansion he was beholding now. "How come you were living in a mansion as huge as this!!"


"This is the Shim's mansion. The owner of the restaurant that I've been working for."


We entered the mansion quietly and went ahead on my shared room with my son. I opened the doorknob and went to sneak in first. I was about to lost my balance when I've seen the rude prince sleeping peacefully beside my son. "He was now sleeping.." I whispered to Wuchun.


"Who's that guy?"  he suspiciously asked. I don't even mind his question, and I entered the room quietly, he also followed me likewise.


I tap the rude prince shoulders gently and he responded right away and stretched up from the bed. "Ya, thanks for accompanying our son."


"Ya, is not my name."  he rudely answers me back.


He rubbed his eyes first and spake again, "What is he doing here? having a reunion here in our mansion? no way!!" Max and Wuchun were now starting to exchange some deadly glares with each other.


Max went beside me and put his arms above my shoulder, "What are you still doing here? She hath already finally moved on with me!"   Max surprised me with his perfect Chinese accent.


Wuchun rolled his eyes. "She's now my girl!!" Max added.

 

 

 

 

 

 




...to be continued.