It has to.....

My Rude Prince
  • ***

     

    (Hyogi P0V):

     

    3 more days left. I counted as I stepped on to the weighing scale. My agony not to see my soon will be finally over! Wondering also, if what would Max's reaction once he got to see me again~ Would he be happy? Sad? That I've left him without a word... No goodbyes have left been said? Would he or not?

    '5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..' My thought counted again to heave a sigh, and not to mind him for now. After 3 days, I should at least weigh around 55kg. since that was the normal weight for my height 165cm.. Well, most of the Korean artists on tv were around on that height, but weighing 45kg. in that -- sad to say, it was down beyond normality.

    Anyways~ Concentrate. Concentrate. Concentrate.

    Standing at the weighing scale, I haven't noticed for how long? My face turned up to see my gym instructor, but he was not beside me. My eyes seek for him, and there I caught him smiling on a corner, talking to someone with his phone on his ears.

    Amused, on how could I see him brightly smiled WHOEVER the reason beyond of that brilliant smile of his. Unmindlessly, my lips also sympathize the way his lips formed to a crescent moon, but it turns to horizon, shock a little, when he caught me staring at him.

    My eyes had nowhere to land -- and oh yeah! I remembered that I was still at this... "Oh it's ...." He read aloud what my weight was.

    "65kg.?" He turns up to me, and flashed his smile which I adored much earlier. In return, I shrugged and shook myself to flee this weird feeling inside me. What does it mean?

     

    'Do I perhaps, like him?' I thought.

     

    Here I am, still at my trance, unmoved from my place. I felt something more when he held both side of my shoulders and lead me to step down from the weighing.... "Noona, seemest like you were seeing some things beyond the sky that my vision couldn't reach." Obviously, that drags me out of my daydream to defend.

    "I'm just hungry that's all." Oh my? What? Did I just say that one? Embarrassing. His smiling eyes turns me on of him more.

    "Finally. I've been waiting to hear that from you, noona!" he exclaimed.

  • Wiping off my sweat was the only way I know, so that I could look down not seeing his smile. Oh my! Never I expected that this day would happen feeling a strange feeling, yet enjoying it as moments had passed.


     

    ***

     

    Meanwhile at the Shim Chang Grille.....

    "Baby-sitting for 11 days in counting?" Yunho teased, once he came in to the Young Master's office, seeing Changwoo playing with his extra swivel chair on his secretary's table.

    In return, the rude Prince as ever threw him the bottled water he had on his table together with his deadly furious eyes.

    "Chill men. Buddy~ chill." Yunho reminded his bestfriend as he avoided what Changmin had threw him.

    "PSh.. Better shut up~" He scoffed him.

    Yunho sat across him and faced him. "You misses her, don't you?" He also winks, that makes Changmin boils up in regret and guiltiness.

    "So... you do?" He inched his face towards him, teasing him more. Laughing and laughing and laughing making him tear up.

    Changmin reached for a pillow beside him and threw it on his bestfriend who unstoppably laughs out in front of him.

    "Admit it, and I promise I would stop. Definitely, I would stop." he offered defiantly.

    "And what would it be to you if I miss her or not? Tss.. Stop Jang Yunho. It's not funny. Absolutely, not funny~" Changmin calmingly responded, and rest back on his seat.

     
  • "Oh seriously? Shim Changmin? Then admit it~"

    "Max appa, I want ice cream!" the only kid in the four-squared room suddenly snap out the two in the midst of their bickering yet argumentation yet altercation that obviously no one of them was ready to risk to lose.

    "Appa, please?" the young boy came in front of him, flashing his irresistible aegyo.

    Yunho teasingly laughed out, unexpecting Max was fine to be a dad. As far as Yunho knows, Changmin doesn't want to be a father yet. Yeah, he wanted to get settled to marry, but being a father was not on his mind at this point. That's why unbelievable it is, and as it can be, he became a 'dad' though it wasn't blood related to him. "What's your problem again?" hitting Yunho's arms.

    "So... noona ha? Are you ready to tell her that you already know?" With that question of his, Changmin shook his head for 'no'.

    Yunho reached out for the young man to ruffled his hair. "Ya, Changwoo-ah! Do you want to hear about your Max appa's first love?" and with that, the kid's eyes suddenly brightened up, found it interesting whenever someone would tell him a story most relatedly if it's a love story that he frequently hearest from his mom.

    He was used to it. He understands it. And above all, he found out that 'love stories' were real, it may be as that deep feelings for others to think, but for him it was just a lullaby yet he found it interesting to learn a lesson for his very young age. He knows it wasn't suitable for his mind to think and stress himself about it; but he believes that 'True love can wait.'

    Very young, yet understandable, isn't he?

    Changwoo turns on Max, but Changmin's gaze ends up with his bestfriend. "Changwoo-ah. Your Max appa seems like he doesn't approve it to tell you." Yunho slapped his own lap, laughing his lungs out.

    The young man pleaded together with his palm connecting together, as if he was begging when he was praying. "Appa?" the kid turns up on him.

    Yunho mouthed out to tell him, but he just shrugged that idea away. "Let's go Changwoo-ah. Max appa would treat you an ice cream~" beaming a smile not minding about the ongoing topic.

  • "Yay! But you have to promise me first that you'll tell me about your first love!" the kid lit up in excitement, but the man who was on the hot seat heaved a sigh shewing of no interest to tell.... at all.

    "Shim Changmin tell it to your Changwoo. Explain, and tell him now. He seems to understand if you would try... I guess he really will~" Yunho keep on insisting, but his bestfriend shrugged it more.

  • "Go back to the kitchen, Jang Yunho, before my restaurant goes bankrupt. And let's go, Changwoo-ah. We'll go visit your mommy~ kaja?" He smiled this time, lifting the kid up and placed it on his arms and left.

     

    ---

     

    (Max's P0V):

     

    Few days ago after Huogui noona left for her urgent leave, I was having a good time at my appa's office when I hit a pile of documents around his table and fled unorganized.

    Recklessly, I grabbed each of them; but on the last sheet I picked....

    It clearly stated as I read it aloud, "Birthname.. Song Hyo Gi? Age.. 27 (Korean age).." Song Hyogi? That was my noona's name, but then it was the elephant chef's 2x2 picture was pinned on it. "How was that happened?" I asked myself inaudibly.

    Gingerly, I studied and read it downwards. After I spend for some few seconds of my time, my eyes can't believe what am I seeing. "Is that simply means that Hyogi noona, who was my first love... and the elephant chef is..... one?" I keep on questioning myself, but why does appa and eomma haven't informed me ever since noona stepped into our restaurant. Can't help but to feel remorse on what I did towards noona. She probably would think that I change and turned into a bad one. Oh I hope not. But truthfully, I ought not to be rude; but my bad ego possessed me and that's how it ends with. Oh well, but I couldn't blame her. I'm so stupid, and I did something that she might hate my guts right now... and maybe forever? Aish. Stupid me.

    When I'm talking through my thought, it was exactly my appa came in. I bombarded him with a lot of questions on my head, and good thing was, he willingly answered them all.

    "Appa, I like noona~" out of nowhere, I spurred out. Wantest I to hit myself for blurting it out right away, but I couldn't help it had been already said.

    His eyes narrowed in surprise, "noona, who?"

    Unconsciously, I gulped the way his eyes narrowed on me. "Hyogi noona. Changwoo's mother." appa's gaze turned soften this time.

  • "So.. Any plans, my son?" he said, after he took a deep air.

    "Can I marry her, appa?" this statement of mine makes appa widen his eyes in surprise.

    "Do.. do you mean you don't have a girlfriend ever since, my son?"

    "But I never said that I haven't dated, dad. Through all these years, she had been I've ever looking forward to be with~"

    "I don't see any problem with that, son. But it's been hard on Hyogi now, since the father of Changwoo was also taking her back. Not just that, he also wanted to marry Hyogi-ah as soon as it can be. Hyogi seemest that she still have an eye for that guy, so for short they were mutuals." dad explained. I got his point.

    Now honestly, I know not how to get her and her feelings for me since I realized how stupid am I for discriminating her in her huge size. I shew her my bad side, and not the real side of me to as what I have been ever since when we were young.

    As days progressed, it's been only a day before noona will return; I have been planning how to give her a surprise once she came back tomorrow when the man that I have to compete with her heart came.

    He took off his shades, and smiled once he spotted Changwoo playing with his truck on my side. "Changwoo-ah, my son!" He called Changwoo using English language.

    The little kid beside me turns up his head only to find where that voice came from. "Dad?" the kid sounded as if he was not that excited to see his dad.

    "Hey!" he also greeted me once he came up from where we were seated.

    "Changwoo-ah, I better leave you and your dad for now. Uncle Max had just came up with an appointment. I'll just see you later on~" I ruffled his hair, but I was stopped when he tugged my wrist.

    "Max appa, please don't leave~" the little boy pleaded. I got distracted by his dad's glare, so I explains, "Your Chun dad is here. You should have time for him. Go and enjoy, okay? Be good Changwoo-ah ha?" I bent down just to meet his eyes to understand...

     

     

    ~ to be continued...

 

----

 

A/N: Aigooo... sorry for the long wait everyone. I'm going to finish this story as soon as I can. Thanks a lot! Pleaseee don't forget to subscribe for the new readers. Love lots*