Sincere Max?

My Rude Prince

**

 

 

 

(Hyo Gi's P0V):
 

 


At night time. The Young Master Shim had allow me to cut off my work time around 5pm, since the fan meeting will about to start exactly at 6. Max took care of my son, Changwoo for the whole day and fetch him in and out of his school. For the past few days, I've noticed that my son and him were starting to have a father-son like bonding, that even I, myself sometimes think that they were a father-son relationship.
 


**
 


The fanmeeting will be held at Seoul Music Theatre. The fans of CNBlue or as known as the 'Boice' were starting to fill up the venue earlier before the given time of that said event.


Max, indeed proved his words to treat us, it doesn't end up there! He also brought me and my son having 2-lightsticks each. *wahaha*  The event had now finally started. My #1 bias, Minhyuk (drummer) had appeared firstly on the stage, while followed by Jungshin (bass guitarist), Jonghyun (lead guitarist) and lastly its Yonghwa (lead vocalist) on which makes all fans girls went wild.

 

They first sang their first hit song, 'I'm a loner,'  followed by, 'Love,' 'Love Light,' 'Intuition,' 'Hey you,' 'Pabo' (a duet by Yonghwa and Juniel) and lastly their latest hit, 'I'm sorry.'

 

The most awaited event of a fangirl like me, was to meet and greet my bias and have their signed on my album especially the sign of my baby MinHyuk!! And luckily, my name was called up to the stage, "Mom, I want to go up to the stage with you too!" my son pouted as he requested. "How about me, Changwoo-ah? You'll left Uncle Max here alone?"
 


"Baby, I'll just get you a sign..." I'm not yet done with my words, my son interrupted me, "Mom!! Please?? Ya! Uncle Max I want to meet MinHyuk hyung and Yonghwa hyung too! I want to tell Yonghwa hyung that Shinhye noona is my girlfriend!!"  I pinched both of his cheeks, "My son is too young to have a girlfriend at his age!!" I left out a chuckle. My son still insists to follow me up on the stage.

 

 There were only 5 lucky fans who can meet and greet their bias, thank God and I'm one of it. *hahaha* There were 3-fan girls went to line-up for Yonghwa, while one for Jonghyun, me and my son for the groups magnae Minhyuk. He signed my album and my son's album of them, then he handed us their latest poster. He shook our hands, and surprisingly, he gave me a hug, in the side vision of my eye, I've seen Max's eyes were widely opened in shock!

 

**

 

"Aigoo!~ Uncle Max also wanted a hug from eomma?" my son started out with a chuckle after we climbed down from the stage. "A-anya! Its just that I'm surprised, that HyukMin ..." my son interrupted him, "Its Minhyuk, Uncle." then my son continues to laugh.
 


"Enough, Changwoo-ah. Stop teasing your Uncle Max, we made it to be here because of him. You've talked to your Yonghwa hyung because of Uncle, arasseo?"

 

**

 

After Max treat us for our dinner, we went home right away. While on our drive, I'm thinking for a definite reason about me leaving my son Changwoo in their mansion. But once we entered in their mansion's gate, my inward thought was disrupted when I've seen a familiar sport's car was also parked at the lobby.



Oh my! I don't know what Chunnie wanted from me again. Changmin carefully transfers my son on his arms, who was sleeping all the way of our travel, "Chun is here." I've spake enough only for him to hear.



"What are you planning to do then?"  he asked.  "Continue what you have started?" I shyly replied that makes his eyebrows meet. "I mean, you told him that I-I'm your girl, right?" as we walked down slowly before entering the mansion's main door. "Is that fine with you?" he reassures.
 


I nod,  "Yeah. I have no choice, just to keep my son in my hand." he was about to say something, but I've spake again, "I'll explain everything later."
 

 


**
 


"Oh Chunnie, Ni Hao." I greeted him first, since he was that stuttered to see his own son on other's arms. "I'm here to get my son." he replied in Chinese. "Of course, I wouldn't allow you! After how many years you've been gone, you'll just get him away from me like that?"

 

 

 


....to be continued.

 

 

 

 

 


~*END OF CHAPTER 11*~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I’m really, really, really sorry for the late update. The copies of my stories on my notebook was misplaced by my sister, that’s why I’m trying to recover all my stories that were in there.. TT.TT.. Its soooo hard to start all over again.