Is it time?

My Rude Prince

**

 

 

 

 

(HYOGI's P0V):

 

 


Aish. What a boring day! Instead of spending my whole day in the gym, here I am having a vacation with Changwoo together with the 'RUDEST PRINCE'  I've ever met. *sigh*
 


Tonight, I cooked my son's favorites spaghetti meatballs with a mixed of hotdog on it, while I've cooked a Burger with Cream for the Shim's Prince. "Mom, smells fantastic!"  my son came into the kitchen and gave me a hug between my legs. "alright baby, you have to sit now,  you and Uncle Max will have to eat in a while."
 


**



I'm on a banana diet for lunch and for dinner, 3-weeks from now and I can say that it was indeed working except for the fact that I'm sometimes fainting when my stomach cannot really take its hunger.



12am. When my stomach growled like a big tiger inside me, I stood up from the bed and went down to the kitchen of the rest house. I've found some milk and biscuits at the fridge and take it. *burp* Thank God and I'm full! I wipe my mouth using the back of my hand while walking back into the room. I was climbing up the stairs when I've seen the light sneak in from the balcony. I went straight to look if there is someone out there... While I was near approaching, I've heard someone singing, "And you're amazing, Just the way you are....."

 

I clapped my hands joyfully after he sang. He then gave me a confusing look, "Oh you can sing?" I started out.  "Ye-yeah?"  I sat beside him on the bench of the balcony.  "I never heard you sing before."  uh-oh, my tongue had slipped.  "Of course, you just know me a month ago, unless you were already stalking me before."  he sounded teasingly.



I chuckled, "don't worry, even if I already know you now I wouldn't waste my time stalking anyone, for what? It's so useless, you know?"  he smirked, "I have an instinct that you already knew me that long."  I turned sidewardly to look at him, "I-I -....." but he interrupts me, "my favorite food for breakfast, lunch, dinner hast thou known it. The porridge. With a lot of spices on it. The tastes whereas my noona only does thou havest it also. Art thou my Hyogi noona?"  he looked in my eyes straightly, but I shifted my gaze right away.
 


"What art thou saying?" pretending as if I'm talking as another person. "I know, you know what I do meanest. I'm so sorry, for everything, being rude unto thee.... I understand if thou wouldn't have to forgive me now. Noona, mianhae."  he lowered down his head, and weep. oh my. I never expected that the Max who gets easily cried that I knew before, was in front of me again.

 

I'm sorry, Max, but I must not be carried away with this scene. "I think, I'll have to sleep now... Changwoo might gonna find me now."  I'm about to stood up from my sit, but he took a grip on my wrist, "noona, I can feel that its you. Alright. I'll treat you to CnBlue's fan meeting."  he sighed in defeat.
 


My eyes grew in surprise, "thou meanest it?" he nods and smiled this time. "Woah!~~ Finally, I'll be seeing Minhyuk, Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Jungshin!! Oh gee! I can't wait for the day after after tomorrow!"
 


**



On the following day, we safely went back to Seoul, using his family's private plane. Once we get back here in the mansion, the Max who used to be bullying and snobbing me seems not to be around, from the silent attitude he had before was am I beholding, quite surprising ha?
 


It's Sunday night. The Shim old couple invited me and my son to eat dinner with them, "So how's staying in Jeju for a day?" Mrs. Shim started out. "Oh I've enjoyed everything granny! How I wish to be there during weekends! Uncle Max taught me to play a golf!"  my son excitedly told his story. "That's great to hear, my dear! But it seems like your eomma didn't enjoyed your vacation."  I haven't noticed that I was staring on my food blankly, I just realized that once Mrs. Shim mentioned my name.  "Ahh, no. I'm sorry. Of course, I've enjoyed everything! Pardon me, I'm not really eating my dinner."  I finally blurted out.


"Oh that's why I've noticed that you were not that huge, ever since your first day here." Mrs. Shim looked at me proudly.

 

**

 

Then, at the gym. "Noona, this week would be the final week for your target date. I'm recommending you to sacrifice and separate yourself away from your family just for this final week for a surprise, maybe?"  Taec reminded me while I'm taking my break after 2 sessions of exhausting work-out.
 


"yeah, that's what am I also thinking... You are such a great help of mine. I already lose 100kg. through your words of wisdom, I greatly appreciates for thy great concern on me."  he smiled, "it's a great pleasure for me to help like thee, noona. A better person like you do not deserved people discriminating you. You need to live normally to show that you are also human to be treated by anyone."
 


**



I filled my lungs with air before we started out our next session. Starting tonight, though it may be a big burden in my heart to leave my son for 7-days, I would have to just for the sake of my target date. This gonna be the last time, and finally, people will not looked down on me!
 


Anyway, I'm excited for tonight, since I'm going to attend the fan meeting of my favorite kpop band, CnBlue! Kyaaa!~~ I hope that Max will also treat me a lightstick for tonight!

 

**

 

Throughout the day, I'm wearing one of the biggest smile I ever had, and Yunho have been one of my witness, "I know that smile, Chef noona. You'll have a date with Young Master Shim, right?"  he winked and teased me, while he was chopping the celery. I giggled,  "me? date with Max? of course not!"
 


"who is it then, giving you the reason to smile if Max was not behind it?"  I brought down my knife in my hand and punch him slightly on his right arm, "canst thou not give me the freedom to smile? It doesn't mean if I'm smiling all day, Max was behind it."  I took my knife again and continued to chop, "I'm just happy that I'll be seeing Minhyuk tonight."
 


"Kang MinHyuk of CnBlue?" I nod with a smile, "and Max will gonna treat us!" I proudly stated which cause Yunho to be surprised from what he was hearing. "I'm not dreaming, right noona?" as he wiggled himself like a zombie who came up from the grave in cartoons. "You are not! Do you want me to say it again, for the sake of you?"
 


"It's fine, noona! I guess, Young Master Max was starting to fall for you." I looked at him confusingly. "I mean, he just thought you to be his first love?"
 


"me? first love? what do you mean?" as my confusion grew more. "aish. I'm sorry, Chef noona. But ... that's for only between me and Max. It's just one of the big secret of his.... I'm so sorry, really..."
 


Me? Max? First love? Seriously, I gained more curiosity of what does Yunho means. Could it be possibly one of the reason that's why he was shewing kindness toward me nowadays?

 

 

 

 


~~~~*END OF CHAPTER 10*~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : My beloved readers, please forgive me for this short/boring update.......My mind was not on the right swing, really... *bow*