Hyo Gi's 3 guys

My Rude Prince

**

 

 

 

(HYO GI's P0V):




I went to roam their mansion starting in the kitchen when I saw a man walking like a zombie, opening up the fridge to get a cup of water. His mouth splashed some water in front of me, once he saw me.

 

"YOU????" He shockingly muttered out.
 


"And yes, its me! Are you that surprised seeing me here in your mansion?"  I sarcastically answered him back.
 


"What are you doing here??"
 


"Asked your appa about it."  then I walked away with him and smirked.



I continues to roam the Shim's mansion until my feet gets tired and went back in our room. "Mom, I want to go with you in the gym today!"  my son spake coming out from nowhere.



"You're not yet well, my son. Halmeoni and Shim Halabotji will do take care of you here. Don't be afraid of them, they won't eat you, I promise!"   whenever I was talking with my son, I commonly use the English language.
 


He cutely pouted,  "But I want to see what you do there, just for today..."   he playfully blink his eyelash for pleading.
 


"Aish. alright just today! arasseo?"  I levelled his height and ruffled down his hair.
 


The Shim's were eating their breakfast including their rude son, who was giving us an evil glare right now, when my son and I were about to leave. "Shim appa and eomma, Changwoo-ah wanted to accompany me to jog today. We'll just see you later."
 


"Take care, dear. Changwoo-ah, don't give your eomma a hard time!"   He reminded my son using his cracked English language.



"Ne. Kokcheongma, halabotji "   My son answers back using Hangul. We both bowed down at them and leave the mansion peaceably.

 

**



I can feel that Young Master Shim would not be happy once he had known that we'll be living with them until I haven't find my one true love yet. I know that no one will gonna like me in this size I do have, for short, whether he likes it or not, my son and I will be living with his family! *bwahahaha* Then his life would be like more of a hell, seeing me all the days of his LIFE!! So if I were him, if he don't want to see me anymore, then he must have to evacuate in their own mansion and live alone on his condo. Tss. I'll have to move on now.
 


I was on my inward thought when my son suddenly spake, "Shim halabotji and halmeoni looks kind mom, but their son seems like he wanted to cook you..."
 


I was stopped on my track, "Don't mind him, son. He will also realized how he mistreated me today and will gonna adore me someday!" I bravely mouthed out.



Today was my first weigh in that's why I haven't eat my breakfast for today. I'm 348 lbs. before, I have the confidence that I'm now less than 300lbs.!! Kyaaa!! I hope skipping of meals would helped me lose my weight. I've noticed that my son's head was twisting to and fro while we were walking on our way down to the gym.
 


It was past 10 in the morning when we arrived at  the gym. Taec smiled and waved at me once he sees me coming. "I'm earlier than you for today, noona!"  He started out.
 


"Yeah. Anyway, this is my son Changwoo. And Changwoo-ah, he is your Taec hyung, my gym instructor that I was telling you."   I gladly introduced the two with each other.



"Hyung, do you know how to performed Taekwando?"  I was totally startled when my son talks to Taec using Hangul language.



Taec smiled and ruffled my son's hair,  "When do you want to start, young boy?"
 


"Woah!!~~ Hey mom! Taec hyung will gonna teach me Taekwando!!"  My son happily exclaimed.

 

"And what will my son have to do with Taekwando? You might just get hurt."
 


"Nothing mom!! I just want to learn it and that's it~!" I'm not yet convinced with his answer, but I don't have any choice but to comply what he wants.



Taec and my son were having a man-to-man talk not until Taec have noticed that I was bored listening to their conversation, "Noona, are you ready for your first weigh in?"
 


"Yes :)"
 


Then he leadeth me to the weighing area. He asked me to remove all my jewelries, including my watch, bracelets, earrings and anything that could add some weight.
 


I stepped on my left foot then on my right, before I totally gave all my weight to the weighing scale. I've seen Taec's surprising expression, once I've brought down all my weight. "NOO-NOONA!!"  He can't speak due to his excitement.
 


"What?? How many pounds did I lose??" I look puzzled having no idea.
 


"You're now only 290lbs.!!"   he happily uttered out.
 


"Are you serious?? I've almost lose 50+ pounds in a week??!!"
 


"That's great, noona! I'm very proud of you! We have 3 more weeks left to reach your target weight. As a reward, I'll be giving you an off for today. But be sure tomorrow that you're physically and mentally prepared."
 


"Thank you so much, Taec! You're a GREAT help of mine."  Then I've managed to give him a hug.
 


"Its my pleasure to help everyone who needs my assistance." He stated out between our hug.
 


"Hyung, how about our Taekwando lessons?"  My son irritatedly muttered out.
 


We broke the hug and he give my son his response, "Ask your mom if she would agree today.."
 


I rolled my eyes,  "Ya! Taeckiee!! Make sure that my son wouldn't take your lessons seriously."

 

He smiled at me, then he shifted down his gaze to my son. "Come over here, young man. Let's start up with our 1st discussion."
 


Of all the guys that I've encountered when my size have been like this, only Taec treats me as a human, a woman and an older fella of him. Oh how I wish all the guys in this world would be like him! I couldn't imagine how sweet and gentle were the man of the world is!
 

 



~~END OF P0V~~
 

 

 

**

 



(Changmin's P0V):
 



I can't believe what am I hearing from my parents right now! The elephant chef with his son will going to live with us here in our mansion?! No, it can't be!! I must be only dreaming! I know walking away if you're not interested with something was not a proper manner, but I've still managed to do it, since I'm totally pissed with my parents decision without asking any single opinion of mine!
 


I quickly prepare myself to go to our resto grill and contact my bestfriend, Yunho's number.
 


Yunho: what's up, bro?
 


Me: prepare a bottle of soju in my office, as in right now!! *I commanded him as if I was a king*
 


Yunho: hey bro! aren't you looking in your clock? look its just 11 in the morning, you need to passed 12 more hours before you could enjoy the drink.



Me: what the he** ! come on do it! I'm furiously mad here and don't wait that you'll also taste my wrath down there!!
 


Yunho: on my way, Young majesty. see you around. *press the end button*

 

**


I pressed on almost to the last step of my car's accelerator as if I don't care if my life and other's life would be in danger or not. I'm not yet drunk with this condition, but it seems like my mind was already drowned because of alcohol. *maybe casino alcohol that I put on my hand earlier?! xD*
 


Once I got into the resto, I saw some of our girl employee's were having a picture taking with one of our customers. I've seen two of our waiters were also trying to lookout when I poke their head at the same time.
 


"Owww, why did you hit me??"   the other one said who sounded like a half-man, half-woman toned.
 


"You hit me also!!" he also sounded like a gay.
 


"No, I didn't! Why should I?"

 

"YAAAH!!" I yelled out behind their back. "Tell everyone to go back to work!!"
 


From a gayly attitude to a soldier-like pose, "YES. YOUNG MASTER." with matchless chest out.
 


I was walking down the staircase when Yunho haven't noticed me that I'm coming from afar, who also seems curious looking for that feel-like celebrity guy down there in our resto. "Why does it seems everyone of you have seen a celebrity for the first time, while I'm here."
 


"Bro, it's not just that!!"  He answers back.
 


"What do you mean?" I curiously asked.
 


"I think he's the guy ...."
 


"What are you saying? Go to the point!"   I became sounded impatient.



"Everyone of us were shocked that a handsome guy like him was looking for Master chef!! I had a doubt that he was his ex-husband!!"



"Uhmm? Hahaha. Are you kidding me, buddy? Well, truly.. LOVE is BLIND for the others." I laughed from the bottom of my lungs.



I've noticed this time Yunho isn't laughing with me. "Why aren't you laughing?"
 


He pointed down his lip downstair and there we saw the unknown celebrity guy embracing ..... the ELEPHANT CHEF???

 

 

 


... TO BE CONTINUED.

 

 

 

 

 


~~END OF CHAPTER 6~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---> Please comment and subscribe :D